Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffering from another infestation of fruit flies "T"?
Get rid of the rotten fruit and they will go away.
how many times are you gonna post this? no skills, no game.. Jesus and Bro.Clownie loves you Annie

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>wasuup is right...the Old Testament was written also so that we could learn from the mistakes of the Israelites, which usually involved disobedience.
The strict food, dress, worship, societal laws were for the Jews at that time.
But even Paul, a Pharisee of Pharisee, could not keep all the law.
So, you are calling the God of the Bible a liar? If you accept the central premise of the Bible, then it was Divinely inspired, including all of those verse that say that the Laws are to be followed FOR EVER. And of course, there are also verses that proclaim how great God is for giving such a great set of laws, how those laws are easy to follow since they are right here for anyone to learn (and not hidden away, and how once the Messiah comes, everyone will be following ALL of those laws perfectly, for they will be written in men's hearts.

Then too, Paul was most likely a liar, since the place he claims to have been from would not have had any Pharisees living there at that time. Kind of like claiming to be a great and respected Rabbi from the Montana...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think Jesus was falsely accused, tried illegally at night, flayed, spat upon, nailed to a cross, then descended into hell to gain the victory over death and hell and sin and was risen from the dead?
The very reason you said, there is none righteous, no not one.
Jesus was executed by the Romans for his crimes: treason, inciting riot, teaching the overthrow of the "lawful" Roman government.

Judaism would have had him stoned if he had committed the "crimes" xians want to pretend he was executed for...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

There is a judge for the one who ((rejects me)) and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day" (Jn. 12:48).

I accept Jesus
Doctor Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that Paul was anything but a con artist.
Just like most Christians for the last 1700 years, you prefer the teachings of Paul to the teachings of Jesus.
You believe in Paul more than God and Jesus.
You made Paul a God and disobeyed the first commandment.
See you in Hell.
Now, let's be fair to Paul. He most likely suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy causing him to have religious based hallucinations.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are calling the God of the Bible a liar? If you accept the central premise of the Bible, then it was Divinely inspired, including all of those verse that say that the Laws are to be followed FOR EVER. And of course, there are also verses that proclaim how great God is for giving such a great set of laws, how those laws are easy to follow since they are right here for anyone to learn (and not hidden away, and how once the Messiah comes, everyone will be following ALL of those laws perfectly, for they will be written in men's hearts.
Then too, Paul was most likely a liar, since the place he claims to have been from would not have had any Pharisees living there at that time. Kind of like claiming to be a great and respected Rabbi from the Montana...
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4). Paul had you on his mind with this most excellent verse!! Cuz you're as blind as a bat...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Timothy 4:1-5
4 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage謡ith great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
Jesus will return for his people boy
LOL. 2 Timothy is one of the forged Pauline letters, written by someone who wanted to use Paul's name to support his own ideas.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>how many times are you gonna post this? no skills, no game.. Jesus and Bro.Clownie loves you Annie
However many times that you have flies that need shooing away "T". Just showing my love and trying to help you out.

No skills...no game needed with Bro. Clownie.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, let's be fair to Paul. He most likely suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy causing him to have religious based hallucinations.
Liam ol boy you X, G_O_D, Chess, Huh,and a few other knuckle heads on here, Lie as bad as Badad Bob...

GET SAVED BOY

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. 2 Timothy is one of the forged Pauline letters, written by someone who wanted to use Paul's name to support his own ideas.
Lets see do I believe it to be holy word of God, Or do I believe ol Liam a pal of mine on topix????? Sorry Liam Im gonna believe my bible and my sunday school class, and my preacher...

Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Doctor Reality wrote:
great post Doctor! We're all with you on this one

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
However many times that you have flies that need shooing away "T". Just showing my love and trying to help you out.
No skills...no game needed with Bro. Clownie.
I love you too Annie, you're the best...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Reality wrote:
I see yer meds finally kicked in.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

GET SAVED PEOPLE
LOVE BRO. CLOWNIE

Since: Jul 08

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

you are lying.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! and you're such a lovely person that you think it's okay to stereotype individuals who identify with certain creeds and persecute them.
which other people groups do you think it's open-season to discriminate on? do you still have some white sheet parties there in texas where you get all liquored up and go hang black folks? you disgust me!
She's not sterotyping. She's observing what you do and have done since being on this thread.

You're not being discriminated against. You're being told how your behavior here is that of a Jackass for Jesus.

You're bringing up things that have nothing to do with your behavior. No one here knows whether you are black, white or green, but you just had to throw that diversion in to prove all she said is true.

The disgust is definitely mutual.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was executed by the Romans for his crimes: treason, inciting riot, teaching the overthrow of the "lawful" Roman government.
Judaism would have had him stoned if he had committed the "crimes" xians want to pretend he was executed for...
The government had no charges against Jesus.
4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.

Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;

Thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
9 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're nazi-like political correct creed allows you to villanize an entire group of people and persecute them just like you're predecessors did to the jews not even a generation ago....
How have you been persecuted by anyone on Topix? Please be specific.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah, i can get silly in here once in awhile. BUT, i here tell that there's a large group of people (i won't mention specifics) who literally cruise the web to hook-up like ALL THE TIME! disgusting, isn't it?;)
It's okay. Name names. Then provide the proof that they are cruising the web to hook up all the time. We'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

765 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Latin Country Has The Sexiest Women? 3 min InternationalDater 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 256,702
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Uzi 115,324
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 8 min suppleBBW 66
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min feces for jesus 721,281
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 min Miki 81
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min KayMarie 532,953
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••