Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438118 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>X you are in the trap of the devil,
ensnared by the cords of his sin,
with a mind blinded to the gospel, of Jesus Christ
YOU are quite the POE

Because you choose to speak in the image of the clown, and (pretend) to praise belief, every thing you say becomes mocking.

The effect of your presentation is to demean christian belief, in contradiction to your overt claims.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438119 Jan 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>One morning, I shot an elephant in my pyjamas...
was the gun registered?
G-D Love

Russia

#438121 Jan 24, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You are doing a good job for satan. But, you must think that he has a prize for you. Sorry, only hell.
Jesus saves souls, Christians lead the lost to the savior. Greater works than I...(Jesus said this)
Jesus never say this stupid bicht! You got prize for satan. bend over

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438122 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put it way it makes sense, still, I was talking about God :D
No one knows anything about any deities. Never have and never will.

Now if you are refering to the creative force(s) of the universe, we know far more than anyone in the past. If you are refering to the inner workings of the human mind and psyche then we know far more than anyone in the past, too.

Anyone who believes the Bible is a science or history book is ignoring reality.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#438123 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you are refering to the creative force(s) of the universe, we know far more than anyone in the past. If you are refering to the inner workings of the human mind and psyche then we know far more than anyone in the past, too.
La la la tra la la :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438124 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
La la la tra la la :)
LOL

Location hidden

#438125 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I do like Science and History books though ;)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438126 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that his address and name are not published
his family do not need to hear of hell from topix
The hate that comes from topix is the last thing any family needs. The fundies from this thread are the Fred Phelpses of Topix.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438127 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like Science and History books though ;)
Really? After replying to a post that says we know more about the universe than anyone ever did and more about the human mind and psyche than anyone did in the past...with....'La la la tra la la :)'

Youse funny.

Location hidden

#438128 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Really? After replying to a post that says we know more about the universe than anyone ever did and more about the human mind and psyche than anyone did in the past...with....'La la la tra la la :)'
Youse funny.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#438130 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very confused poor clown
whom you believe at end:
Bible,God, in sunday school,or your preacher,?
you got to many gods maestro clownie Bo Gu
OMG what a dumb @ss...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438131 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
another dummy called G

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438132 Jan 24, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You believe bits and pieces of the Bible and ignore the rest.
You believe none of the bible

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438133 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are quite the POE
Because you choose to speak in the image of the clown, and (pretend) to praise belief, every thing you say becomes mocking.
The effect of your presentation is to demean christian belief, in contradiction to your overt claims.
satan owns your soul.. Jesus loves you !!!!! come on over karl

Bro. Clownie
Huh

Garland, TX

#438134 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
On my last flight I got caught in turbulance and had to land upside down. Few have done that let alone lived to tell the tale. Had it not been for an understanding of how it worked, I wouldn't have survived.
The "flare out" is the diffence between walking away and being carried away. Much different than landing a regular aircraft but much like an emergency autogyro landing with a helicopter.
Cool but there comes a time when one says "That's close enough to death. Time to quit."
Of course you didn't get hurt, there is nothing in your head to get hurt.

Haha, Johnny Upside Down Hang Glider. Sure, Sparky, sure. Landed like a "C" student.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438135 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
was the gun registered?
pitiful post!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438136 Jan 24, 2013
Three things you will never hear a southern lady say...

1. I like unsweet tea over sweet tea..

2. I like northern men over gentleman from the south..

3. I don' have a favorite college football team..

ROLL TIDE ROLL
Huh

Garland, TX

#438137 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much disagree with Huh on principle but G, if I am personally responsible for every Christian horror ever committed in the history of the world as well as the behaviour of every Christian in the world..........
See where I'm going with this? What's more contradictory, the Bible or WINLAC (maybe topix in general)???
I'd participate in that study :D
Wassuuup Covenant #1. I never wrote that you were "personally responsible for every Christian horror ever committed in the history of the world as well as the behavior of every Christian in the world", but, as a self-proclaimed Christian, you are perpetuating the immoral system of divine command used to perpetuate and carry out those atrocities and therefore own a piece of it. Why must you misrepresent my words?

As Skum continues to support the Catholic Church, a proven RICO, ritual child abuse criminal organization, he owns a piece of it.

As an American, I own a piece of our history and our current policies. It really is just that simple and not in any way how you lyingly characterized my position. If you have to change people's words to argue against them, you are nothing more than a petty prevaricator. But, that is what Christianity does to people. It's convoluted, immoral dogma requires its adherents to lie.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438139 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you didn't get hurt, there is nothing in your head to get hurt.
Haha, Johnny Upside Down Hang Glider. Sure, Sparky, sure. Landed like a "C" student.
good morning Huh, have yourself a great day. ya hear me
Huh

Garland, TX

#438140 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
But...Clownie...they're all geniuses and know more than God...I was starting to believe them...
1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
Phew...that's better <3
It's not difficult to know more than your imaginary friend. A pile of d-o-g shit knows more than your imaginary friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Good Bob 18,316
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 684,061
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min USA-1 39,248
LaVar Ball is a POS(sherbert?)Bigot 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min George Justapose 983,500
What do Colin Kaepernick and O.J. Simpson have ... 16 min Doctor REALITY 2
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web