Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438051 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>My lack of understanding of the Bible does not mean it is inconsistent. A few years ago, the tomb of Caiaphas was found in Jerusalem, proving the Bible's veracity on one more point.
The Bible never mentions Caiaphas' tomb, silly Christian.

Your lack of understanding simply means that you don't know that the Bible is inconsistent, or more likely, you have been brainwashed to ignore or try to explain away the inconsistencies. They don't dissappear simply because you ignore them.

If you put it to the test, you will find out how flawed the book truly is.

But you can't. You're probably skeered.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#438052 Jan 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, aren't you just the precious little cherry-picker?
So, all but 11 of the OT laws are tossed - the Ten Commandments and the homophobia?
Gottit.
But that's 602 Commandments you've arbitrarily decided to ignore.
Are you quite sure you included all the right ones?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry but if you're asking me to stone you to death cuz you're a flamer, i won't so you're gonna hafta get someone else to put you out of your misery!;)
How about, "Thou shalt not steal?" Have you *ever* thought about obeying that one? Or "Thou shalt not lie?"

No?

Hypocrisy is more important to you than obeying your "god's law."

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438053 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the bible...
Incorrect.

You believe bits and pieces of the Bible and ignore the rest.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438054 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Reagan, right?
http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/blog/wp-cont...
LaPierre and the NRA are hiding behind children, Obama's children. Funny about that picture showing Obama surrounded by armed Secret Service agents. That didn't make Saint Ronnie any safer, did it, Hinckley?
Of course, Saint Ronnie Rayguns also favored an assault weapons ban. Antonio Scalia ruled that it was Constitutional.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reaga...
Funny about that National Masturbate With Your Gun Day on January 19th, 2013, five people were accidentally shot across the country at these rallies. Bwahahahaha.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/5-peop...
1,166 people have been killed by guns since Newtown, CT. In one month, one third of the people that were killed on 9/11 have been killed by guns in America. In response to 9/11, we launched two wars, one of which was against a country not involved in 9/11. Your false god Dubya lied to the American people about WMDs and yet you still worshipped him.
Did you hear the government is going to confiscate Math and Science books? Maybe you idiotic gun hoarders could hoard those instead.
GOP, 2003: How dare they question the President? It is in-patriotic, un-American, un-Christian, and treasonous!
GOP, 2013: It's my God-given right to question the President. Never trust the government! We should be allowed to secede!
"Conservative" Logic 101:
The Dixie Chicks said they were ashamed of the President.
"Deport them! Tie them to a missile! Charge them with treason! Musicians have no business speaking out against a President!"
Ted Nugent said the President was a Commie dictator and implied an assasination attempt.
"Support him! Give him a medal! He was only exercising Free Speech! Musicians have every right to speak out against a President!"
Understand yet how you idiots marginalize yourselves? We're you also aware that the NRA, until the 1980s when Fascism took over America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross, was responsible and contributory to ALL gun control legislation in this country since their inception, especially in 1967 when the Black Panthers showed up at the California Statehouse fully armed. In fact, the NRA spearheaded the 1968 Gun Control Act in response to the Black Panther's interpretation of The Sedond Amendment. Republicans in California eagerly supported increased gun control. Governor Reagan told reporters that afternoon that he saw “no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.” He called guns a “ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.” In a later press conference, Reagan said he didn’t “know of any sportsman who leaves his home with a gun to go out into the field to hunt or for target shooting who carries that gun loaded.”
You are living a lie. Why?
I hear Texas is inviting gun-owning New Yorkers to move to Texas; have you thought of moving to New York? With the toughtest gun control laws in the nation there, you should feel really really safe. You won't even have to lock your doors or windows.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438055 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> ...1,166 people have been killed by guns since Newtown, CT.
You mean, by people with guns.

How many of those dead were in the process of breaking into private homes? How many were gang-bangers?

Put up a sign in your front yard proclaiming your home to be gun-free. Be proud!!
Dr Shrink

United States

#438056 Jan 23, 2013
My brain leak maggot farts

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438057 Jan 23, 2013
The Doctors wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you practice at being an idiot?
Or, is it a natural talent?
Do you practice at being a Nazi supporter, or is it a natural talent?

Why don't you quit changing your username, and just stick with something simple, like "Kraut from the Fatherland?"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438058 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate Jesus Christ? He loves you.. He died for you
Jesus didn't die for me; he never existed. No jesus, no hell, no streets paved with gold, no 72 virgins.

Deal with it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438059 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Women should not teach or preach or usurp authority from the men within the structure of the church, defined as the body of believers, not a bldg. They may teach children, other women, or teenagers.
Topix is out in the world, on the street corner, and not the same setting as a church. Besides, Skombolis asked my opinion on a passage of the Bible which some may misconstrue as being opposed to "once aved, always saved.
One more example of how Christians rewrite their own Bibles to say what they want the book to say.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438060 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what part of "IT IS FINISHED" don't you understand?..
What part of Matthew 27:46 do you not understand?

"Father, why have you forsaken me?"

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438061 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't much like mixing mumbo-jumbo with truth...)
Then why do you do it?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438062 Jan 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that you said that next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and stub you toe in the dark...
I was kind of expecting to be subjected to more wrath than a stubbed toe.

Ya gotta admit, if that's unleashing the wrath of God, there isn't reallly that much to worry about.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438063 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Prisons are proof of that. Nearly 80% of all prisoners in this country claim Christianity when they ENTER prison and fill out the forms. And don't go with that stupid 'they're not real Christians' stuff either. They are a Christian just like you because they believe in the same Jesus/God you do. That's all it takes to be a Christian...claim belief in Jesus as your savior. No other requirements.
Fundies certainly didn't touch the ground of a higher learning institutes, that's for sure.
You possess nothing, Clownie. Walking onto the ground of a public building does not make it yours. Walking onto the ground of your neighbor's house does not make it yours. Walking onto a playground for children does not make it yours. Walking into a church does not make it yours. Mostly, the churches belong to banks because they are heavily mortgaged and therefore do not belong to the minister or members.
You mortgage your souls for a place to meet and call it yours. You walk all over people and claim that which does not belong to you. It is one of the major wrongdoings of church members. Jesus said 'go sell all you have and give to the poor, then come and follow me.' Therefore, you think being poor is a virtue. It's not, and that's not what the verse intended. But you do not follow Jesus in any way. You claim that which you don't own while the greed in your hearts to have what others have eats you alive, breaking the
10th commandment at every turn.
To say that you own every place your foot falls is the most ridiculous of claims, but you try to make it so by force.
Be deluded all you wish. People are finally awakening to the evil that is fundamentalist extremism and fighting back. You want their signs removed but want the right to put up your own. You want their thoughts removed from schools while wanting your own to predominate. You want science and math and anything else that has led mankind out of the dark ages to be removed and replaced by the same dark ages bs that caused millions of people to die at the hands of religious extremists. No more! Never again! Too many people are not on your side now.
By the way, the Muslims think the same thing as you...that they own every place where their foot falls. One of these days, you'll fight them again for the top dog position. And you'll fight them on your own soil the way things are proceeding. People like you and dusty pay so much attention to the small percentage of atheists/agnostics that you don't see what's happening in your own country. You don't see the takeover of Christianity by Islam. That's because they're better at fooling the already deluded Christians than you are. They come teaching peace. The only problem is that they have a gun to use on you if you won't believe and stones to kill your daughters. They are already calling for Sharia law in this country, but you're little piss-fits over atheism makes you deaf to a threat much greater.
First, educate yourself on your own religion. Then, abide by the things Jesus said. Forget Paul. His teachings are too close to Islam. Then, arm yourself for the battle surely to come. You want armageddon thinking that you'll be miraculously taken out of this world. What you will get is either a battle against Islam in which you win, or Sharia law for yourself and others. You won't do well with the latter, I assure you..
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody done got obsessive.......
Translation: "I can't handle the truth! STOP MAKING ME THINK!!"

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438064 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Forged Pauline letters"? Laughable.
Laugh all you like.

That is the predominant view of NT studies.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438065 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the bible...
That's because you're afraid.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438067 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, every American is responsible for the history of America. We live in a Representative Republic. We The People. I knew your veneer of feigned passivity would wash away....
So, you admit you are responsible for Sand Creek and Wounded Knee?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438068 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you roman/catholic? i left that cult when i became a Christian
A Roman Catholic developed the calendar that you swear by. "The year of 'our lord'..."
Dr Shrink

United States

#438069 Jan 23, 2013
My brain leak maggot farts on your vomits

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438072 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Still worshipping Paul as your God I see.
Still worshiping yourself as god, I see.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#438074 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what dumb dumb, there's a seperation of church and state in the USA ...
Which you would happily dissolve in favor of your shitty death cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 124,304
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 44 min democrat destroyer 8,229
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo ono 682,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Huh 982,466
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 7 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr onemale 286,505
More from around the web