“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#437920 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my name, nitwit, it is what I called you when you tried to put lipstick on your Christian pig.
Ask waaaaaasup about his wife, who apparently doesn't mind that he trolls the web for chicks. In Jesus' name, of course.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437921 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a moonshine drinkin' donkey and will henceforth commence to leave moonshine drinkin' donkeys out of my conversations.
How ya doin', BT42?
AGH! All is as the merry winkler says it should be! Donkey'S jist the "'ceptable" version...That was kind o' ya!...An no ya won't neither...it's not in yer blood ta soften the truth. LOL! let us know if ya hear any of DoC's folks will ya?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#437922 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Lithgow gets snow sometimes too, I went fishing with some mates in Goulburn once, at 4:30 am and it was pretty cold... 30 here today...:'{
Around Lithgow station, there r signs warning that it could b slippery from rain, ice & SNOW.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437923 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my name, nitwit, it is what I called you when you tried to put lipstick on your Christian pig.
aawwww....and YOU call the christians mean-spirited?!:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437924 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. You have exposed the violent underbelly of Christianity. You own it. You disgust me.
i see, so you're one of those cold-hearted women who can't take a joke and who can't forgive....:(
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#437925 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...crap...of course, I'm sorry sweets, didn't mean to upset anyone, I was 13 I think when that came out, didn't click.
<3
Ice = crystal meth. Don't worry, it doesn't upset me @ this stage.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437926 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The Covenent of Wassssuuup:
1. Avoid all direct questions.
2. Mischaracterizing and lie about everyone else's posts.
3. Make violent threats to anonymous posters.
4. Fail to grasp even simple concepts.
5. Live in a death cult while pointing fingers outward.
6. Pathetically attempt to attract women by denigrating them.
Your behavior is that of a member of the Manson family.
LOL! and you're such a lovely person that you think it's okay to stereotype individuals who identify with certain creeds and persecute them.

which other people groups do you think it's open-season to discriminate on? do you still have some white sheet parties there in texas where you get all liquored up and go hang black folks? you disgust me!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437927 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And joined your Manson-like Death Cult of Violence, Misogyny, and Abject Hate. Just like the Catholics. Go figure.
you're nazi-like political correct creed allows you to villanize an entire group of people and persecute them just like you're predecessors did to the jews not even a generation ago....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437928 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask waaaaaasup about his wife, who apparently doesn't mind that he trolls the web for chicks. In Jesus' name, of course.
oh yeah, i can get silly in here once in awhile. BUT, i here tell that there's a large group of people (i won't mention specifics) who literally cruise the web to hook-up like ALL THE TIME! disgusting, isn't it?;)
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437929 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! and you're such a lovely person that you think it's okay to stereotype individuals who identify with certain creeds and persecute them.
which other people groups do you think it's open-season to discriminate on? do you still have some white sheet parties there in texas where you get all liquored up and go hang black folks? you disgust me!
I am not stereotyping you, you apocalyptic imbecile. All that behavior by you has been recorded in these very pages. Thanks for proving my point, Manson of the Abject Hate and Death Cult.

San Francisco

#437930 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Preaching to a man again. Best get on your knees and ask forgiveness.
Is duststorm a woman? For shame! What would Paul say to such an uppity woman who dares discuss Christian ideology? She must defer to her husband or male relative!
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437931 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're nazi-like political correct creed allows you to villanize an entire group of people and persecute them just like you're predecessors did to the jews not even a generation ago....
Uh, that was you guys, moron. Own it. Besides, I was discussing you, personally, not your entire hate cult. Your superstars were out in full force when DoC's death was announced. Thanks for keeping the Canon of Wasssuuup alive for all to see.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437932 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah, i can get silly in here once in awhile. BUT, i here tell that there's a large group of people (i won't mention specifics) who literally cruise the web to hook-up like ALL THE TIME! disgusting, isn't it?;)
Yes, you are.

San Francisco

#437933 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. How did we get on to the topic of sexual addiction?
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437934 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I want no knowledge of any woman so self-hating that she could get anywhere near that death cultist.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437935 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
aawwww....and YOU call the christians mean-spirited?!:-(
I never claimed mean-spirited. Covenant of Wasssuuup,#2. I said immoral, disgusting, vile, and evil.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437936 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Is duststorm a woman? For shame! What would Paul say to such an uppity woman who dares discuss Christian ideology? She must defer to her husband or male relative!
Stone her! What's a good death cult without divine command murder?
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437937 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Coveneant of Wasssuuup,#6.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437938 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Covenant of Wasssuuup,#2,4, and 5.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437939 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Covenant of Wasssssup,#1,2,3,4, and 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Sayin 550,751
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 7 min Enter Username 25
Shadow Government Of The POTUS 9 min Enter Username 5
9/11 Was An Inside Job 11 min Enter Username 33
What are YOU worth? 12 min Enter Username 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min WasteWater 4,836
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 262,055
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Anon 753,481
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 602,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE