“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437883 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Not your IQ.
"Sarah"??? i llloooovvve that name! it was my grandmother's:)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#437884 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievers and their causes are like vapors in every generation; here for a minute, there for a minute....BUT the testimony of Christ has continued for 2,000+ years and will continue literally till KINGDOM COME!
get on board while the get'n is good and don't be like them dorks of noah's day:)
So what...Atheism is older than christianity so by those standards Atheism wins by default.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437885 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Prisons are proof of that. Nearly 80% of all prisoners in this country claim Christianity when they ENTER prison and fill out the forms. And don't go with that stupid 'they're not real Christians' stuff either. They are a Christian just like you because they believe in the same Jesus/God you do. That's all it takes to be a Christian...claim belief in Jesus as your savior. No other requirements.
Fundies certainly didn't touch the ground of a higher learning institutes, that's for sure.
You possess nothing, Clownie. Walking onto the ground of a public building does not make it yours. Walking onto the ground of your neighbor's house does not make it yours. Walking onto a playground for children does not make it yours. Walking into a church does not make it yours. Mostly, the churches belong to banks because they are heavily mortgaged and therefore do not belong to the minister or members.
You mortgage your souls for a place to meet and call it yours. You walk all over people and claim that which does not belong to you. It is one of the major wrongdoings of church members. Jesus said 'go sell all you have and give to the poor, then come and follow me.' Therefore, you think being poor is a virtue. It's not, and that's not what the verse intended. But you do not follow Jesus in any way. You claim that which you don't own while the greed in your hearts to have what others have eats you alive, breaking the
10th commandment at every turn.
To say that you own every place your foot falls is the most ridiculous of claims, but you try to make it so by force.
Be deluded all you wish. People are finally awakening to the evil that is fundamentalist extremism and fighting back. You want their signs removed but want the right to put up your own. You want their thoughts removed from schools while wanting your own to predominate. You want science and math and anything else that has led mankind out of the dark ages to be removed and replaced by the same dark ages bs that caused millions of people to die at the hands of religious extremists. No more! Never again! Too many people are not on your side now.
By the way, the Muslims think the same thing as you...that they own every place where their foot falls. One of these days, you'll fight them again for the top dog position. And you'll fight them on your own soil the way things are proceeding. People like you and dusty pay so much attention to the small percentage of atheists/agnostics that you don't see what's happening in your own country. You don't see the takeover of Christianity by Islam. That's because they're better at fooling the already deluded Christians than you are. They come teaching peace. The only problem is that they have a gun to use on you if you won't believe and stones to kill your daughters. They are already calling for Sharia law in this country, but you're little piss-fits over atheism makes you deaf to a threat much greater.
First, educate yourself on your own religion. Then, abide by the things Jesus said. Forget Paul. His teachings are too close to Islam. Then, arm yourself for the battle surely to come. You want armageddon thinking that you'll be miraculously taken out of this world. What you will get is either a battle against Islam in which you win, or Sharia law for yourself and others. You won't do well with the latter, I assure you..
somebody done got obsessive.......
uraeus

Winchester, KY

#437886 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>London, KY witches covens abound.
rev 8(infinitude):1 when the child(lamb) opened the seventh seal there was harpocrates in heaven for half an hour

HARPOCRATES, a very ancient god of the Egyptians, was symbolized by the serpent. He is generally represented with his left hand on a staff, surmounted by a cornucopia: round the staff is twined a serpent 1. He is the god of silence; to denote which the forefinger of the right hand is on his mouth. He is supposed by some to be the same as HORUS.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/wos/wos05.htm

fire away! fire away!
ricochet. shoot me down. i won't fall. i will be lifted up

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

UNIO MYSTIC

dance! dance! dance!

it's our little secret

lol

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#437887 Jan 23, 2013
The Doctors wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your internet addiction in lonely chatrooms as an last-ditch effort to counter your sociopathic tendencies in the "real" world...
and make Mamma proud.
Remember the "real" world?
I suppose when you can't count very high, 690 posts in nearly three years must sound like a really high number to you. What are the odds that you, with your dozens of screen names and mentally-deranged obsessions, <<don't>> have considerably more posts? Bwahaha! Any more obvious projections you would like to share? Your schtick is old and repetitive. You bore me now.

*dismissive wave*

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#437888 Jan 23, 2013
Edit Dusty

And it is faulty reasoning to equate obeying God to working towards salvation or earning salvation. Nothing man can do would make him deserving of eternal life. However Christ will bestow His gift of grace on some and it is that grace that saves. But if He was going to bestow it on those that didn't need to remain faithful or obedient then everybody would be saved correct?

The term "true believer" is a made-up term used to claim those who fell away didn't really believe. Instead of what there is; believer and unbeliever people have added a third category of "true believer" and claiming believer really means unbeliever. It doesn't make sense. There are believers and unbelievers only and some believers will fall away

Luke 8:13
They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

There is nothing in the Bible to suggest believers will automatically obey. In fact we are warned repeatedly the consequences if they don't and why it is important they remain obedient. There is nothing in the Bible to suggest believers will always remain faithful. In fact we are warned repeatedly the consequences if they don't and why it is important they remain faithful.

Being a new creation in Christ means you are no longer controlled by your sinful nature. It doesn't guarantee you still won't return to the flesh. You are expected to obey, to overcome, to endure. The gift of grace is given to the faithful and obedient.

That's it for me for now
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#437889 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You're wasting your time, Billy Goat. I never read your insanity.
His spelling's a hoot too. LOL.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437890 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not mad at your imaginary friend. I am disgusted by your and your religion, though. Not a Pentacostal. I have seen it as an adult, and laughed. Like I laugh at you. I have no parallels with Manson, like you have parallels with that other Manson. You know nothing about me yet create these lies. That makes you abjectly evil and eminently stupid.
Of course it wasn't your pocket god's fault. It's a figment of your imagination.
Sarah, you got me all wrong. other than renouncing Christ, what can i do to make things right witchu?:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#437891 Jan 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Clownie:)
thanks!!!

Location hidden

#437892 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It is robotic call and response by the sheep to the pedophile, nothing more. What you think about it doesn't change that.
Yes, when children are forced to recite the pledge to a flag every morning are being robotic. There is nothing antagonistic about pointing out that your people act like robots. It's just the truth. You disrespect me and yourself with your immoral belief system, yours especially, that harbors child rapists.
Your logic is that of a child's. Is every American responsible for slavery or wars entered into by the governemnt? Do they have any say in it or any control over it? The general population has more pedophiles than the priesthood per capita. Heck, teachers by far have more pedophile statistically as abusers often seek jobs of opportunity. Are all teachers responsible for those who have abused children because they are in the teacher's union? Any who participate or cover-up crimes ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But in no way is 99% of other church members guilty by association

And nobody is being forced to say anything in the example you gave of prayer so your comparison is faulty. Holding to tradition does not make one a robot if they do so willingly

You are letting either immaturity or emotion cloud your reasoning or simply don't have the tools to reason at a higher level. When that changes I will be willing to engage you more. Have a good day

(T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#437893 Jan 23, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose when you can't count very high, 690 posts in nearly three years must sound like a really high number to you. What are the odds that you, with your dozens of screen names and mentally-deranged obsessions, <<don't>> have considerably more posts? Bwahaha! Any more obvious projections you would like to share? Your schtick is old and repetitive. You bore me now.
*dismissive wave*
hi skom

you use different awatar, and you know this excelently, because your bold flat yellow felong head is fal like asfalt,

and your lies are so demneted and stupid,that even little suckling loughing from your rants like zombie on those christian topics

little insects and roaches loughing from your ugly monster head,and 2 teeths look like conductor bus ticket clips

hush you abominable troll
you are exposes and you deal with this in your last days of you miserable cyber vegetable life

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#437894 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>He knows you do not understand with the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit, since you are not yet saved. So you read/study the Bible in the flesh, and are still lacking the wisdom and understanding which the Holy Spirit would provide you.
After you are born again, you will read it with different eyes and a different mind. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.
So I need the thing before I can have the thing? Lol. Okaaaay.

As it happens I've been-there-done-that. I was a born-again Christian. I honestly and earnestly asked Jesus to be my personal Lord and savior. That was before I had studied the Bible. As I started to take the Bible seriously, I saw it was flawed, and could not have been inspired by any deity.

Ex-born-agains are problematic for the Christian claim that God accepts everyone who honestly seeks it. Plenty of people do that, only to discover that it's all projection. And even if it were not projection, you still have alot of people who honestly sought a God who avoided and hid from them.

So the only real retort a Christian has is "you were never a *real* Christian". So what is a real Christian, and if honestly seeking God doesn't work, then what does?

Location hidden

#437895 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree that the law and commandments are good, but if you're trusting in your ability to keep than rather than in the finished work of Christ on the cross; good luck with that!
"this is the work of God, that you believe on the One whom He sent" Jesus
I simply trust in the words of Christ

Matthew 19:16-17
Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

And I know when I fail to be obedient I can always be forgiven by returning to what I have been taught and following the two greatest commandments.

Matthew 6:14-15
"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Christ wanted us to be perfect as the Father in Heaven is perfect. But upon failing to do so we have Jesus Christ as an advocate for our sins so long as we remain in Him. We do that by obeying Him and remaining faithful. If that was not required what would separate us from unbelievers and then wouldn't everyone be saved? And I guarantee you won't find a single verse that says a believer will automatically obey or a believer will always endure. Some will and some won't. And we are warned repeatedly the consequences of those who don't

(T) Peace

San Francisco

#437896 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>My lack of understanding of the Bible does not mean it is inconsistent. A few years ago, the tomb of Caiaphas was found in Jerusalem, proving the Bible's veracity on one more point.
The Bible is not wholly inaccurate. But that doesn't mean it's true either. The creation and flood myths, for example, are demonstrably false.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437898 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks!!!
oh - so you get to be the good guy today?! j/k bro - lol:)

Location hidden

#437899 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>My lack of understanding of the Bible does not mean it is inconsistent.
But it does make it absurd that you think you can speak for God as to who is condemned or who is saved. You don't see the blatant contradiction in the things you do while admitting you lack understanding in some areas? And while I admire your honesty on that point you ought to think more about what that says as to your ability to do what you do

(T) Peace

San Francisco

#437900 Jan 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So what...Atheism is older than christianity so by those standards Atheism wins by default.
LOL! Shazam!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437901 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. Repost this in the King James for full impact.
2 Timothy 4:1-5

King James Version (KJV)

4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437902 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not wholly inaccurate. But that doesn't mean it's true either. The creation and flood myths, for example, are demonstrably false.
I believe the bible...
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437903 Jan 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
His spelling's a hoot too. LOL.
Absolutely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 773,411
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 558,852
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min truth 5,704
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Ruby88 53,246
Snow in Chicago! 26 min andet1987 21
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min MUQ2 37,793
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 34 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,680
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min AussieBobby 264,978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web