Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
I spoke just a few minutes ago. BibleGod hasn't spoken for a couple thousand years.
Even then, he needed to rely on fakers and forgers.
Seems I got the last word.
Odd, huh?
Incorrect. Time, at least ordinary time here flows only one way and its of far too much value to waste it. See how it works out for you.

“Here's Lookin' At You, Kid”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Christian Guilt Trip tactic
<quoted text>
Thanks for being here, Christians.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what happens to the earth when there aren't anymore christians???
The rest of us will live in peace and prosperity, free from the shackles of religiosity. There won't be any more morons like you around.

Sounds nice.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh...
Very intuitive.
Heh:) Although I shouldnt take too much credit. Stupid people tend to be transparent!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians will often assume that non-Christians should adhere to the dictates in the Bible, while they fail to adhere to those dictates.
And that, my friends, is textbook hypocrisy.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>X you are in the trap of the devil,
ensnared by the cords of his sin,
with a mind blinded to the gospel, of Jesus Christ
Translation: "Duuhh... I'm too stoopid to understand."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
He'd love to turn the clock back five or six hundred years. Falsely accusing people of witchcraft was a pretty lucrative business; anyone who claimed to be innocent was automatically condemned, and their property was split down the middle between the church and the accuser.<end quote>
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If we remember those days...hopefully it won't ever happen again.
"Those who forget the mistakes of the past are condemned to repeat them in the future." Georges Santayana.

The born-again fundies would encourage us to forget. They really and truly do want to bring back Salem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully it scares off a few vultures.
:-)
I don't have a shotgun; I was speaking metaphorically.

I do have a 9mm Beretta and a 9mm Glock, though; and I'm pretty good with both of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. A few years ago when I was dong a/c work one of the mangrs. who wasn't Christian asked me if I thought Christians should be held to a higher standard? Yes was my thinking but why not look to the highest, Christ? Man can and will let people down. Look at how many put faith in Lance Armstrong or pastors that get caught.
I agree that if we are going to claim to be part of a belief system where we are told be perfect as our father in heaven is perfect and to love our neighbor, enemy, and brother than we should be expected to walk the walk. It says in John let us not love with words but with deeds. Talk can be cheap. Anybody can claim anything. But it is by our fruits we are known. At minimum we should hold ourselves to a higher standard.I think any decent person would want to hold themselves to a higher standard than just the average as the average is pretty low. And we certainly cant claim we havent been instructed on how to do it.(T) PEACE

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Heh:) Although I shouldnt take too much credit. Stupid people tend to be transparent!
YA. Do ya ever feel like yer in a house of glass? Ther everywhere!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in lies the problem...
You expect a non-Christian to follow the very book that you as a Christian are not willing to follow.
The verse about judging...sorry to tell you...was written to those who profess to follow. It is your rule to live by.
If you expect non-followers to follow...then by your logic you would have to follow the books of all other faiths. Do you do that? I thought not. Wasup...your religion is no more special nor no less special than that of anyone elses.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't expect you to do shi* so put that in your pipe & smoke it;)
You autofellating piece of stool,*you're* the one who sits there day after day, practically commanding us to do as you say, and not as you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"The Regiment has voted to have it repaired"...
I thought it was, "The regiment has voted to replace." That's how dad tells it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb - Bible 101: there's an old testament/covenant (can you say "old"?:) and now there's a new covenant (say "new"!:)
the old was specifically for the jews and their prosyletites, and the new is over 2,000 years old since the advent of Messiah.
nothing bout shellfish or wool in it.....;)
So *you* decide which parts of "god's word" are god's word, and which parts aren't?

Interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen Jessica Alba, have ya?
Ok. She's technically a goddess, but still.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There is but one Goddess, and I know she's real.
{*blush!*} Thank you! You're too kind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA. Do ya ever feel like yer in a house of glass? Ther everywhere!
Thats for sure. Although things have a way of balancing out. A lot of hate in the world is rooted in some form of predjudice and predjudice is built on ignorance.I find myself at times being thankful the two go hand in hand as people who hate could do some real damage if they were intelligent. For every 1 David Duke it seems like there are a 100 uneducated fools. It is basically natural selection. Every generation seems to shed a little baggage from the last. Of course most people also hate because they are angry because life hasnt gone how they want and they need someone to blame. If they got smarter their need to hate would lessen proportionately. Of course the problem is they are too stupid to realize they are their own worst enemy!(T) Peace

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Goulburn is one of the coldest places here.
We went camping there when I was a kid & it snowed - in October.
I think Lithgow gets snow sometimes too, I went fishing with some mates in Goulburn once, at 4:30 am and it was pretty cold... 30 here today...:'{

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
For God so loved the ((world)) that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
The world not just Israel... you don't understand the holy word of God !!!!! get into a good sunday school for beginners
So if he has only one child, why should we consider him a parent?

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes no difference how you act here, it doesn't make any difference where you act anywhere. If you are not the same person here that you are in real life, you're just another Christian who thinks they are hiding from God when they use a fake name on an anonymous thread.
Of course, I always thought that God isn't watching Topix. So I guess you're in luck.
Was too tired to reply earlier... I am the same person here, I'm a bit less outspoken in this thread than others and in life, other than that I am the same imperfect, emotion filled human. I'm not going to go over my identity again as hardly anyone except some fellow Aussies I know can wrap their heads around the concept of topix having newcomers who haven't bothered to hide behind 'socks' and happily show different sides to their personalities. My name is actually my real nic name and I don't believe I can hide from God anywhere though you might be right about Him not watching topix, lol, who knows? When I said it makes no difference how I act here I meant that I cannot please everyone, so I'm just myself, mistakes and all, and accept that someone will always have something negative to say about me and Christians in general, how some of the words spoken here must hurt the Christians people say they like...I'm no saint luv and will be dealt with for my sins, by God, just like everyone else.

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U do know what he was really talking about tho? There's too much of it around here nowadays.
:-(
Not really, I've always just laughed at him and came across it in the early hours...why :-(??? I'll listen to it more closely...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Was too tired to reply earlier... I am the same person here, I'm a bit less outspoken in this thread than others and in life, other than that I am the same imperfect, emotion filled human. I'm not going to go over my identity again as hardly anyone except some fellow Aussies I know can wrap their heads around the concept of topix having newcomers who haven't bothered to hide behind 'socks' and happily show different sides to their personalities. My name is actually my real nic name and I don't believe I can hide from God anywhere though you might be right about Him not watching topix, lol, who knows? When I said it makes no difference how I act here I meant that I cannot please everyone, so I'm just myself, mistakes and all, and accept that someone will always have something negative to say about me and Christians in general, how some of the words spoken here must hurt the Christians people say they like...I'm no saint luv and will be dealt with for my sins, by God, just like everyone else.
Don't worry sis. Obalma's gonna change all that! Why, I was jist read'n he's even gonna fix global warm'n too! He done said so!

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U do know what he was really talking about tho? There's too much of it around here nowadays.
:-(
Ahh...crap...of course, I'm sorry sweets, didn't mean to upset anyone, I was 13 I think when that came out, didn't click.
<3

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen Jessica Alba, have ya?
Ok. She's technically a goddess, but still.
<quoted text>
{*blush!*} Thank you! You're too kind.
No offense, dearie, but...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 413,381 - 413,400 of440,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

680 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 6 min Doctor REALITY 15
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 36,113
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min USA Born 109,749
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min pusherman_ 680,865
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 512,325
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 89,606
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 11 min Doctor REALITY 12,239
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min number four 217,208
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 29 min Boomboompow 280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 596,623
•••
•••
•••