Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#437957 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my name, nitwit, it is what I called you when you tried to put lipstick on your Christian pig.
Another Katism.
ROFLMAO
duststorm

League City, TX

#437958 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Witches are imaginary, silly, and the word was mistranslated from poisoners of wells, anyway.
Look it up in your Funk & Wagnall's; witch, must be the season of.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437959 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Covenant of Wasssssup,#1,2,3,4, and 5.
whatever...it's your consciance and only you hafta live with you
duststorm

League City, TX

#437960 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know what you're talking about; "DoC's death" so if you're accusing me of being associated with anything regarding it you're being nothing but a hateful bigot.
Wasuup, we were sad to learn that the founder of this thread, Dearth of Couth, passed away of a heart attack this past week.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437961 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-torture, pro-land mines, anti-human, a member of an apocalyptic death cult, and call yourself pro-life.
Bingo!

Consider it stolen.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437962 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This lady really gets it:
http://forums.macresource.com/read.php...
Now yer talk'n!
Aaaahahahahahah!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437963 Jan 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I didn’t draw the line…scripture does.
Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
Now Annie, what an unchristian thing to post!

Sad ain't it ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437964 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up in your Funk & Wagnall's; witch, must be the season of.
By that criteria, unicorns and elves are real too. Not to mention all the pagan gods and godesses.
duststorm

League City, TX

#437965 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So I need the thing before I can have the thing? Lol. Okaaaay.
As it happens I've been-there-done-that. I was a born-again Christian. I honestly and earnestly asked Jesus to be my personal Lord and savior. That was before I had studied the Bible. As I started to take the Bible seriously, I saw it was flawed, and could not have been inspired by any deity.
Ex-born-agains are problematic for the Christian claim that God accepts everyone who honestly seeks it. Plenty of people do that, only to discover that it's all projection. And even if it were not projection, you still have alot of people who honestly sought a God who avoided and hid from them.
So the only real retort a Christian has is "you were never a *real* Christian". So what is a real Christian, and if honestly seeking God doesn't work, then what does?
If you honestly and earnestly asked Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior, then you are saved."All who come to me I will in no wise cast out".
"I will never leave you or forsake you". "But to them that recieved him to them gave he the power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on his name". "He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life". "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that you have eternal life."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437966 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I know it. The church really ought'a change it's hate policies...see'n how ther fall'n through the floor an dy'n coz of 'em.
guess what dumb dumb, there's a seperation of church and state in the USA so the only hate policies/laws are coming from the government who you elect. if by "hate policies" you're bringing up that old "baww waw waw..we can't marry who we boofoo" thang again, well that's just a common sense policy that even sum anticristers agree with

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437967 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-torture, pro-land mines, anti-human, a member of an apocalyptic death cult, and call yourself pro-life.
wtf??? i know you're not talking to me cuz i'm about the most a-political person i know.

care to try again, bigot?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437968 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Wasuup, we were sad to learn that the founder of this thread, Dearth of Couth, passed away of a heart attack this past week.
i'm very sorry to hear. thanks for telling me
Huh

Garland, TX

#437969 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guilty of slavery and murder that happened long before you were born ?
ROFLMAO
Are you sharing a needle with Waassuup ?
As an American, I own a piece of our history. It really is very simple, simpleton.
Rosa Winkel

Brookvale, Australia

#437970 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most o' them asylum folks gits ta think'n ther the doctors y'know.
Sane people wouldn't let them treat even a common cold, u know.
:-)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#437971 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>If you honestly and earnestly asked Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior, then you are saved."All who come to me I will in no wise cast out".
"I will never leave you or forsake you". "But to them that recieved him to them gave he the power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on his name". "He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life". "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that you have eternal life."
Yet the Bible also says the only unforgivable sin is to deny the Holy Spirit. So if someone is born-again, then later denies the Holy Spirit, which wins out? The immovable object or the irresistible force?

Another Biblical contradiction.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437972 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet another entry of abject bigotry and hate from you for the thread archives. it's okay tho, huh - cuz after all it's open season on christians as a PC brainwashed nazi....
PC Nazi's? Wasssuuupp Covenant # 3 and 4.

Books burned by the Nazis?

Darwin.

You really are an idiot.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437973 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know what you're talking about; "DoC's death" so if you're accusing me of being associated with anything regarding it you're being nothing but a hateful bigot.
Covenant of Aasssuuup,# 1 and 2. I pointed out the vile hatred of your brethren post facto. Whatever mess you wrote there is you just following the Covenant of Wasssiuup.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437974 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guilty of slavery and murder that happened long before you were born ?
ROFLMAO
Are you sharing a needle with Waassuup ?
Those who don't own their history repeat it.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437975 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Women should not teach or preach or usurp authority from the men within the structure of the church, defined as the body of believers, not a bldg. They may teach children, other women, or teenagers.
Topix is out in the world, on the street corner, and not the same setting as a church. Besides, Skombolis asked my opinion on a passage of the Bible which some may misconstrue as being opposed to "once aved, always saved.
Bible Interpretation 101. Talk about PC
Huh

Garland, TX

#437976 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the Bible also says the only unforgivable sin is to deny the Holy Spirit. So if someone is born-again, then later denies the Holy Spirit, which wins out? The immovable object or the irresistible force?
Another Biblical contradiction.
That Holey Sprite must be like an incurable virus, but Christians eschew Germ Theory. Whoops, another quandary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web