“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#437780 Jan 23, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Another one that worships a false god, in this case the coward in Washington that hides behind children.
Projection

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#437781 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Juicylu, the truth is that I will not be dealt with for my sins, and for that I am eternally grateful.
The Savior has already paid for my sins. I have received his pardon forever, since the day I repented at the age of 9.
God has thrown my sins into the deepest part of the ocean, as far as the east is from the west.
I only hope that he will save you and grant you that perfect pardon.
No such promise was made for future sins. There is only one verse in the entire Bible someone could even attempt to twist to even suggest it and that is the verse that says there is no condemnation for those IN CHRIST. But what does it mean to be IN CHRIST?

Why not let Christ tell you?

JOHN 15

"3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

That all your future sins are forgiven is a false teaching and has no biblical basis. It contradicts dozens of verses, all of the teachings of Christ and even most of what Paul taught. Christ did not die on the Cross to give you a free pass to sin in the future. Why would He do that? He hates sin. Believers were punished all the time because they lived in sin. Jesus told people go and sin no more. He told them be perfect as the Father in Heaven is perfect. This is what was thought about sinning after receiving the truth

1 John 3:8Ė9
8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devilís work. 9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because Godís seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

And yes you can still be forgiven but by no means are your future sins already purged. I know it feels good to think that. Who wouldn't want total immunity and to act with impunity? Unfortunately Jesus said nothing of the sort

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#437782 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it's all gravy, baby.
Stop worrying.
Im not worrying X I love you even if you don't understand the holy word of God...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437783 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
So is eating shellfish, wearing polycotton blend and picking up sticks on Saturday.
I haven't heard you complain about people doing that.
Funny that, huh?
hey dumb dumb; do you know what 'old' means as opposed to 'new'?

since all you wear is a polyester leisure suit while you sell used cars, you could still satisfy the old testament law if you really wanted to;)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#437784 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Juicy, Jesus loves you also...
Christerfuck.

Kinda like a clusterfuck but involving mythology.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#437785 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The bible tells me you don't understand the holy word of God.. this I understand..
Bro. Clownie
It is rather obvious that the Bible tells you whatever you want to hear.

Consider reading the book instead of hand-picking verses that typically don't even say what you think they say.

I understand the Bible just fine. I have read it.

You should too.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#437786 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im not worrying X I love you even if you don't understand the holy word of God...
Clownie,

Please take your hand off my thigh.

Thanks.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#437787 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Paul just owes an explanation of why he taught in direct opposition to Jesus. If you believe Paul, you owe the world an explanation of why you believe his words rather than the words of Jesus in whom you claim to believe but ignore.
Paul was accused by people in his day of preaching a man-pleasing doctrine and for not including the law in his gospel of grace. The truth IMO is that he did include it by encompassing all the law under the two greatest commandments...

Romans 13:8
Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Romans 2:13
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

....but one has to really search in his writings to find where it syncs up. He focused almost primarily on grace and not the consequences of being unfaithful or choosing to return to a life of sin or not enduring to the end. My personal opinion is because he was trying to spread Christianity and even then he recognized the softer message sold better. But in his defense he has included the proper teachings.

Unfortunately people have taken bits and pieces of his teachings and they will use one verse or maybe two verses from him that if not taken in context can be misunderstood and just refuse to address the rest of the Bible. It is what it is.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#437788 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb; do you know what 'old' means as opposed to 'new'?
Yes I do. I have an old pair of shoes and a new pair of shoes. I'm currently wearing an old pair.

Do you know what eternal means?

Psalms 111:9
"He sent deliverance to his people; he ordained his covenant to last forever; his name is holy and awesome."

Is that one of those verses that you ignore?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437789 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, absolutely fantastic. Made by a person who is so obsessed with topix that they actually keep post counts, try to pry into the private lives of topix posters, and is here daily.
And that's one of your buddies.
I don't think that they care if the post is against God's word as long as it is against non-Christians. I have noticed lately all the "I agree", "great post" and that infamous "LOL" posts when one of them attacks...seem to make no difference what is in the post.

I could help but think about how things are so different than how I was raised. I remember saying the word "dang" once and got the...Jesus is not happy...God knows what you really meant...you will burn in hell for thoughts such as that...I was only about 10 but I still remember the look on my dad's face and me wondering what just was it that I really meant??? LOL

Now...they call it having fun...off color jokes...sexual innuendos...foul language...doesn't seem to matter what they say nor to whom they say it.

I just didn't grow up learning this type of Christianity...maybe it wasn't any better but at least there was a code of ethics...a standard to live by...rules to follow. I don't know...I suppose that I will never get used to this type of "following Jesus".
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437790 Jan 23, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Another one that worships a false god, in this case the coward in Washington that hides behind children.
You mean Reagan, right?

http://www.mockpaperscissors.com/blog/wp-cont...

LaPierre and the NRA are hiding behind children, Obama's children. Funny about that picture showing Obama surrounded by armed Secret Service agents. That didn't make Saint Ronnie any safer, did it, Hinckley?

Of course, Saint Ronnie Rayguns also favored an assault weapons ban. Antonio Scalia ruled that it was Constitutional.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ronald-reaga...

Funny about that National Masturbate With Your Gun Day on January 19th, 2013, five people were accidentally shot across the country at these rallies. Bwahahahaha.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/5-peop...

1,166 people have been killed by guns since Newtown, CT. In one month, one third of the people that were killed on 9/11 have been killed by guns in America. In response to 9/11, we launched two wars, one of which was against a country not involved in 9/11. Your false god Dubya lied to the American people about WMDs and yet you still worshipped him.

Did you hear the government is going to confiscate Math and Science books? Maybe you idiotic gun hoarders could hoard those instead.

GOP, 2003: How dare they question the President? It is in-patriotic, un-American, un-Christian, and treasonous!

GOP, 2013: It's my God-given right to question the President. Never trust the government! We should be allowed to secede!

"Conservative" Logic 101:

The Dixie Chicks said they were ashamed of the President.

"Deport them! Tie them to a missile! Charge them with treason! Musicians have no business speaking out against a President!"

Ted Nugent said the President was a Commie dictator and implied an assasination attempt.

"Support him! Give him a medal! He was only exercising Free Speech! Musicians have every right to speak out against a President!"

Understand yet how you idiots marginalize yourselves? We're you also aware that the NRA, until the 1980s when Fascism took over America, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross, was responsible and contributory to ALL gun control legislation in this country since their inception, especially in 1967 when the Black Panthers showed up at the California Statehouse fully armed. In fact, the NRA spearheaded the 1968 Gun Control Act in response to the Black Panther's interpretation of The Sedond Amendment. Republicans in California eagerly supported increased gun control. Governor Reagan told reporters that afternoon that he saw ďno reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.Ē He called guns a ďridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.Ē In a later press conference, Reagan said he didnít ďknow of any sportsman who leaves his home with a gun to go out into the field to hunt or for target shooting who carries that gun loaded.Ē

You are living a lie. Why?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437791 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie,
Please take your hand off my thigh.
Thanks.
funny X, I love you as much as a straight man can.. Clownie keeps his hands to himself...

NO THIGH ACTION BROTHER
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437792 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. I have an old pair of shoes and a new pair of shoes. I'm currently wearing an old pair.
Do you know what eternal means?
Psalms 111:9
"He sent deliverance to his people; he ordained his covenant to last forever; his name is holy and awesome."
Is that one of those verses that you ignore?
None of these clowns even understand what forever means. The only guidepost they use is whatever has permeated their numbskulls while they have stumbled around here on terra firma. No sense of history. No care except that they get some strange reward for acting like fools.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437793 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rather obvious that the Bible tells you whatever you want to hear.
Consider reading the book instead of hand-picking verses that typically don't even say what you think they say.
I understand the Bible just fine. I have read it.
You should too.
you read it but don't understand it X... The bible says so
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437794 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry but if you're asking me to stone you to death cuz you're a flamer, i won't so you're gonna hafta get someone else to put you out of your misery!;)
Because you throw like a girl.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437795 Jan 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christerfuck.
Kinda like a clusterfuck but involving mythology.
Jesus Christ loves you Chess, why mock him? and say vile, evil things about christians..

Bro Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437797 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>None of these clowns even understand what forever means. The only guidepost they use is whatever has permeated their numbskulls while they have stumbled around here on terra firma. No sense of history. No care except that they get some strange reward for acting like fools.
Why do you hate Jesus Christ? He loves you.. He died for you
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437798 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The bible tells me you don't understand the holy word of God.. this I understand..
Bro. Clownie
Hopefully it doesn't tell you anything else., like Matthew 3:10 and 12, 5:29 and 30, 18:8 and 9, 18:23-35, Luke 12:46 and 47, Acts 10:10-13, Romans 5:12, or Collosians 1:19-20.

There have been almost 1200 gun deaths in the US since Newtown. Please don't add to that total. Anyone that claims a book can tell it what to do is one Clown of Sam away from a talking dog.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437799 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ loves you Chess, why mock him? and say vile, evil things about christians..
Bro Clownie
Because Christians are vile and evil. Your brethren proved it when DoC's death was announced. Your doctrine of immoral substitutional atonement and human sacrifice proves it. You apocalyptic dreams and retributive wishes prove it. Your admonitions of eternal torture prove it. Your religion has destroyed your humanity.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#437800 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you read it but don't understand it X... The bible says so
Careful, Clown of Sam. You are one talking dog removed from a talking book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Lyndi 175,527
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min EdmondWA 96,718
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Neelakaran 1,241
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min karl44 604,766
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Oxbow 558,910
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 265,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,759
More from around the web