Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Garland, TX

#437798 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The bible tells me you don't understand the holy word of God.. this I understand..
Bro. Clownie
Hopefully it doesn't tell you anything else., like Matthew 3:10 and 12, 5:29 and 30, 18:8 and 9, 18:23-35, Luke 12:46 and 47, Acts 10:10-13, Romans 5:12, or Collosians 1:19-20.

There have been almost 1200 gun deaths in the US since Newtown. Please don't add to that total. Anyone that claims a book can tell it what to do is one Clown of Sam away from a talking dog.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437799 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ loves you Chess, why mock him? and say vile, evil things about christians..
Bro Clownie
Because Christians are vile and evil. Your brethren proved it when DoC's death was announced. Your doctrine of immoral substitutional atonement and human sacrifice proves it. You apocalyptic dreams and retributive wishes prove it. Your admonitions of eternal torture prove it. Your religion has destroyed your humanity.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437800 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you read it but don't understand it X... The bible says so
Careful, Clown of Sam. You are one talking dog removed from a talking book.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437802 Jan 23, 2013
The Doctors wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you practice at being an idiot?
Or, is it a natural talent?
Irony meter explosion.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#437803 Jan 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>None of these clowns even understand what forever means. The only guidepost they use is whatever has permeated their numbskulls while they have stumbled around here on terra firma. No sense of history. No care except that they get some strange reward for acting like fools.
Romans 2:8
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

Don't fall into satans trap Huh, choose Jesus

Love Bro. Clownie
Huh

Garland, TX

#437804 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>funny X, I love you as much as a straight man can.. Clownie keeps his hands to himself...
NO THIGH ACTION BROTHER
Your homosexuality is thus relegated to ritual clown autoerotica. What a jerk off.
wadjet

Morehead, KY

#437805 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"if you've seen Me, you've seen the Father(God); I and the Father(God) are One" Jesus

'therefore they gathered stones to kill Him because He made Himself equal with God'
no thing can be separate from the ABSOLUTE; thus all of the offspring(all created things) has seen by it's revealing(revelation)
John 6:46
"Not that any man hath seen the Father,"
save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

once the temporal ego is released an the inner child = lamb returns to eternal state of mind
Huh

Garland, TX

#437806 Jan 23, 2013
This bears repeating:

Governor Reagan told reporters that afternoon that he saw “no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.”

He called guns a “ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will.”

In a later press conference, Reagan said he didn’t “know of any sportsman who leaves his home with a gun to go out into the field to hunt or for target shooting who carries that gun loaded.”

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#437807 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The bible tells me you don't understand the holy word of God.. this I understand..
Bro. Clownie
Where does the Bible say that?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#437808 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate Jesus Christ? He loves you.. He died for you
If someone did something for you without asking you first, and then expected you to compensate them for it, would you feel obligated?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#437809 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Dusty, like the other fundamentalists here, spits in Jesus' face every time she posts. She has thrown him on the trash heap in lieu of his contradicter. It's so much easier to follow the hate filled teachings of Paul than the love filled teachings of Jesus.
Why would God not have given Jesus the entire message he wanted him to teach? Why would he not have left him on earth to finish those teachings? Did Jesus go against God's will and teach something wrongly? It would seem that the fundies think so, as they do not go by Jesus' teachings but throw them out the window to the wind in lieu of the teachings of Paul.
Why do I discredit Paul? Because he teaches in opposition to Jesus. Very plain and simple.
Agreed. I wouldn't have a problem if they Just admitted they take Paul over Jesus and John over Mark and Matthew.
I am not one to pretend. I reject Paul completely and have little regard for GoJohn. Not that I think the synoptic gospels are perfect, but at least they aren't blatant frauds.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437810 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
I can't hate something that is demonstrably false and non-existent. I reject your immoral concept of substitutional atonement and human sacrifice. It disgusts me. Your alleged human was a god, became human, died, and then became a god again. That isn't sacrifice, nitwit. That's a vacation.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437811 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the Bible say that?
read the bible bro. but right now you don't understand it.. so bro Clownie is here to help
Huh

Garland, TX

#437812 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Not according to Mark 4:11-12 anyway.
Huh

Garland, TX

#437813 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone did something for you without asking you first, and then expected you to compensate them for it, would you feel obligated?
It is rendered even more difficult in that something is a figment of his imagination.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437814 Jan 23, 2013
1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

All have sinned!! give your life to Jesus and be saved from the lake of fire..

Love Bro. Clownie

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437815 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. I have an old pair of shoes and a new pair of shoes. I'm currently wearing an old pair.
Do you know what eternal means?
Psalms 111:9
"He sent deliverance to his people; he ordained his covenant to last forever; his name is holy and awesome."
Is that one of those verses that you ignore?
what part of "IT IS FINISHED" don't you understand?

i suppose for those who haven't received Christ's finished work on the cross, the curses of the law still do apply.....
Huh

Garland, TX

#437816 Jan 23, 2013
The Doctors wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people are beating a path to your door?
Buying what you are selling?
Topix is your marketplace.
For years and years business has sucked for you.
We know. It's ALL been recorded. Right here.
As has your mental illness. You should go see the doctors now before you add to the tragedy of violence by guns in this country.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#437817 Jan 23, 2013
borlung wrote:
<quoted text>the christ/annointed isn't exclusively jesus.
the lambs are all christ
john 21:15
there are many who are christened/annointed
You sure hallucinated a bunch of ego tripping into "Feed my lambs".

You think you are Jesus' and God's equals.

<pukes a little>

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#437818 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>funny X, I love you as much as a straight man can.. Clownie keeps his hands to himself...
NO THIGH ACTION BROTHER
Stop looking at me like that.

I'm not your type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Catcher1 37,118
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min An NFL Fan 38,309
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min The Hangman 969,766
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Anna 104,541
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min X Pendable 182,260
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min Janitor Of The LORD 618,268
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Not religious 44,252
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 640,982
More from around the web