“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#437706 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you worship Paul as a God ?
You are lost.
He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters" (Matt. 12:30). I love ya G but you're one dumb dude.. Jesus also loves you more than his own life...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437707 Jan 23, 2013
The Doctors wrote:
<quoted text>
beats worshiping oneself... and Topix.
Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your service...
great funny post!!!!!! BRAVO BROTHER

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437708 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Jiffy Lube???
<3
That's a 30 minute drive thru oil change.
or yer money back.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437709 Jan 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm.
What the "New Covenant", per Jesus, says about homosexuality:
"..."
sin is sin, mac, that idea didn't go away with the new covenant. but, like all sin, homosexuality is a sin that can be forgiven through the sacrafice of Christ. having thus said, why would anyone continue to go in the out-spout when they've been set free???

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437711 Jan 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no truth, clown.
Only ugliness.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him" (Jn. 3:36).
come on Chess, the Clown loves you and Jesus really loves you.. won't you give him a chance?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#437713 Jan 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen Jessica Alba, have ya?
Ok. She's technically a goddess, but still.
<quoted text>
{*blush!*} Thank you! You're too kind.
<quoted text>
Uh oh.....
LOL.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437714 Jan 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you." -- Deuteronomy 4:2
Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Do not add to His words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar."
-- Proverbs 30:5-6
Looks like Christians added to BibleGod's word against his orders, eh, dumb-dumb?
Were I you, I'd go for the "don't change his word really means change his word" apology.
you feel free to live under the condemnation of the old jewish law, but as for me, i'll accept the fulfillment of it through the Lord Jesus Christ;)
piasa

Winchester, KY

#437715 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Timothy 4:1-5
4 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
Jesus will return for his people boy
timothy made a mistake

jesus is doa

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

the end of time is the realization of eternity both forward/backward, up down, and diagonally

you were so lost

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437716 Jan 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize Luke was written after the fall of the temple, as were all four canonical gospels.
Right?
And your realize "all" is not simply the siege of of a town.
Correct, fool?
you do realize that all prophecy has a past, present and future conotation, right? of course you don't!;)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437717 Jan 23, 2013
Luke 13:3
No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all perish as well!

Get saved people

Love ya all Clownie

Columbus, OH

#437718 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You will have all eternity to remember that remark likening the fact that Jesus has delayed his coming to the outcome of a game.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promises. He is coming again soon for me and all the born-again believers.
You will still have an opportunity during the 7 years of tribulation to repent and trust Him.
Yeah. And the Browns are going to the Super Bowl for me and all their born-again believers real soon, too.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437719 Jan 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Because as a society we are evolving beyond superstition and mythology. You are behind, that's all. You can catch up if only you are willing to break your conditioning.
yeah - folks are evolving so wonderfully that even grade school teachers need to carry weapons;)

Columbus, OH

#437720 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you feel free to live under the condemnation of the old jewish law, but as for me, i'll accept the fulfillment of it through the Lord Jesus Christ;)
There ya go: Never let the Bible get in the way of what ya wanna believe.

Ham sammich?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#437721 Jan 23, 2013
piasa wrote:
<quoted text>timothy made a mistake
jesus is doa
1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
the end of time is the realization of eternity both forward/backward, up down, and diagonally
you were so lost
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4). Friend you are as lost as ball in high weeds.. Jesus loves you! He is the truth... get into a good bible teaching church...

Bro. Clownie

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437723 Jan 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the God of the Bible is the God of the children of Israel, and they live in... Israel. THAT is His section of the Earth.
silly child of darkness, where ever God's children touch the soles of their feet, they posess that realm;)

Location hidden

#437724 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Great, more Doctors...weeeeeeeeeee!

Most o' them asylum folks gits ta think'n ther the doctors y'know.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437725 Jan 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jesus is a false god. Everything that he ever said or preached was to direct people toward Judaism.
it's odd you think that way...cuz JESUS IS GOD!!!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437726 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> please don't post drunk.. but I would enjoy a cup of soup with you..
LMAO! Too much....lol....that's even better than the middle finger one...lov ya Clownie and so does Jesus <3

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437727 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just sick of people making Paul a God.
Paul was no better than anyone else and worse than most.
IMHO Paul a false prophet. That Paulinism (Chrisitianity) has prospered is proof to me that Jesus was right when he said "Many are called but few are chosen".
I don't really notice it. <3

Location hidden

#437728 Jan 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Because it makes a much better tale than to say, "So he went thereon to the feast, imbibed of too much matzo ball soup and wine, staggered home, and soaked his corns. Amen."
Any good minstrel or snake oil salesman will tell ya that. Takes lavish embellishment an the ingredient of fantastical magic fer the artist ta lasso an hog tie the victim's common sense an part 'em from his precious metals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 865,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 600,097
The Christian Atheist debate 33 min ChristineM 2,041
Christianity is fading away... 56 min Truthiness 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,545
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 3 hr ashuashu 487
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 4 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr andy 45
More from around the web