Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievers and their causes are like vapors in every generation; here for a minute, there for a minute....BUT the testimony of Christ has continued for 2,000+ years and will continue literally till KINGDOM COME!
get on board while the get'n is good and don't be like them dorks of noah's day:)
Yep, all those millions of dorky, innocent babies, drowned in your evil, imaginary, Yatesian bathtub by the evil, imaginary sky Yates you play pretend with.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont even know you and you have never responded to any of my posts till this one. I was referring to your decision to reply to W-N's post about how difficult a time it must be for Couth's wife in the midst of his passing. It has been my experience that people who display such a lack of empathy and basic decency do so because they are miserable. When people either read your posts or scroll by them I am sure a second later you are out of their thoughts. Yet you still will be you and you still will be stuck in the life that has made you how you are. So whatever you are hoping to accomplish with Topix as an outlet I think it is safe to assume you have failed. You have no real way of dragging others down into the hole you are in
hi
p-o-p quiz

how are you doing

nobody accomplish anything with all those Topix,
this is modern way of taking time from suicidal and lonely lunatics seating at home day and night,and not knowing what to do with theur miserable lifes

each unsaved are already in the hole full of mug and stinks -just dark ditch Mat 15;14
Huh

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know the anonymous setting can make it easier for people to stoop to some lows but obviously there are real people behind these names. If a death doesnt warrant basic decency then I dont know what would. And it wasnt even for any reason other than just to add one more reply to the plethera already given. It is amazing to me that is how little a reason was needed to abandon basic humanity.
Christianity is a big reason humanity is abandoned.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Spiritual maturity would be the stage when you realize that imaginary entities that affect, or effect, daily life quite evidently don't exist. Intellectual maturity, in this context, would be when you realize that there is a reason that there are so many inconsistencies and discrepancies in our chosen hereditary mythology. Immaturity is viewing ancient mythology as "absolute and eternal truth", no matter how comforting a salvation story might sound.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who trust in their own wisdom instead of trusting God, intellectual maturity usually results in Alzheimer痴.
As usual, you pull more bullshit out of your ass.

To reiterate what Hip G said; "Immaturity is viewing ancient mythology as "absolute and eternal truth", no matter how comforting a salvation story might sound." I would tell you to think about that, but you don't believe in thinking.
Huh

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>this is a lie!!!! I asked my sunday school teacher... He said who told you this Clownie? I say an atheist! He said BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAH AHA... what a whopper
Was that the recently indicted Sunday School teacher or the soon to be indicted Sunday School teacher. Beware of adults pedaling lies to children. They usually have other proclivities.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But the followers of Zeus are not trying to destroy America.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
'THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S
No it isn't.

Fundietards like you are destroying this country. You do not belong here.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know the anonymous setting can make it easier for people to stoop to some lows but obviously there are real people behind these names. If a death doesnt warrant basic decency then I dont know what would. And it wasnt even for any reason other than just to add one more reply to the plethera already given. It is amazing to me that is how little a reason was needed to abandon basic humanity.
It should not be this way but it is. Bro you have been on topix long enough to see it. Its all good, God is in complete control and has the final word. Sorry to hear of the passing of the man that started this forum.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jesus himself said (repeatedly) that he was not a god. He spent his entire life teaching people Judaism.
And THIS knee will never bow to false gods.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!!!
No he isn't. He's a myth.(I love saying that to the dumbass fundietards.)

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, someone claimed to be a god, then some other people wrote a book about this claim, and you just swallowed it. Not very intelligent.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what theories have you swallowed regarding the origin of eveything, who wrote them and why do you believe those people???
Science uses observation and information; your cult doesn't. As for you, you just make shit up whenever it's convenient.
Huh

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16
For God so loved the ((world)) that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
The world not just Israel... you don't understand the holy word of God !!!!! get into a good sunday school for beginners
John 3:16 promotes human sacrifice and substitutionary atonement. We have decided, as a secular society, that human sacrifice and substitutionary atonement are not only wrong, but highly illegal. Fortunately, our fine, secular laws trump your imaginary friend, or we could one day decide that all Alabamanambla clowns need to be thrown into the smokestacks of coal burning plants to appease the Koch brothers.

Thankfully, your immoral divine command morality and human sacrifice worship is imaginary.
Huh

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound gay. So, there's a lot of things that I'm sure you don't get. I mean, except outside of a liqueur store in the back alley.
Yeah, Nitwitsan, you've marginalized yourself into inefficacy. Seek mental health help before you hurt someone. There have been over 1200 gun deaths since Newtown and you can get the help you need before you add to that statistic.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Android is the new target for all OS phone oriented corporate sob's that want to put their product in the hands of the poor for maximum market saturation. Android may change phone profile in the next 6-9 months also, but It may still be the cheaper option over all. In 6-12 months there is a new system emerging for phones. If you like to use it as a computer, It would be good if you check into it. It will be based on the Ubuntu type free OS and built into the unit. It is in beta right now, and is/will be installable on any device(I believe). If you are not out of contract right now I would hold on...My personal opinion on windows is that they are theives, and their products are resource hogs, and require so much updating because of poor design in the OS that it is unfriendly and unproductive for an individual expecting top speeds and operation efficiency in any demanding business atmosphere. I don't expect that their Phone related OS will be any different.
I fear that Android may have difficulties in the future with all the sob's jumping on their boat faster than they may be capable of handling the requirements for the many different apps required in the logistics and mechanics of the device.
Like I said before, if you can hold on it might be to your advantage.
I'm no MS fan, but at least their business model is not based on free stuff in exchange for mining personal data.

I'll look into Ubuntu.

Thanks so much.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
People who claim to believe in and follow jesus should at least try to act like it; why don't you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i'm supposed to act like the enemies of Jesus tell me how i should act???
How do you figure that?

I posted, "People who claim to believe in and follow jesus should at least try to act like it; why don't you?"

Is that too complicated for you? Or do you just tell yourself,'I don't *have* to try to be like jesus; I'm forgibben!!!!!*"
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus didn't do what the devil tried telling Him to do to prove that He was God's Son and neither will i. Luke 4
Translation: "You have to do what *I* say, I don't have to be like jesus!"

Jesus never existed; he's a myth.

So, now you're claiming to be a son of your god. Which one are you? The Down's Syndrome one?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound gay. So, there's a lot of things that I'm sure you don't get. I mean, except outside of a liqueur store in the back alley.
That was quite a stretch to work your homophobia into this! Then again you are imagining me involved in gay sex acts so maybe you are just in denial?You seem very knowledgable about what takes place behind liquor stores. I will have to take your word for it
Huh

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
atheist america:
duh....can someone tell me where the nearest butt-plug store is....
Better ask a Pentacostal.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation = I do not know the answer to your question.
You could've just said that. I didn't judge you, I asked you a direct question.
He doesn't believe in honesty. He believes that everyone must do as he says, and not as he does. The rules that he would impose on the rest of us do not apply to him. He thinks he's better than us; and every day, he proves his spiritual and intellectual inferiority.
Huh

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what happens to the earth when there aren't anymore christians???
If you take the Jews and Muslims, too, Earth becomes Heaven.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
It should not be this way but it is. Bro you have been on topix long enough to see it. Its all good, God is in complete control and has the final word. Sorry to hear of the passing of the man that started this forum.
Incorrect.

I spoke just a few minutes ago. BibleGod hasn't spoken for a couple thousand years.

Even then, he needed to rely on fakers and forgers.

Seems I got the last word.

Odd, huh?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no MS fan, but at least their business model is not based on free stuff in exchange for mining personal data.
I'll look into Ubuntu.
Thanks so much.
You are welcome.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya brother. I wish I could say it comes as a surprise but you are right, after this long on Topix it is just another day. I agree on the final word.I take some comfort in that because waiting for some people to overcome the worst parts of their nature is most likely futile. It is just a shame to see someone who has claimed to embrace Christ not even make an effort. Good to see ya CC.(T) PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 413,141 - 413,160 of440,826
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

427 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 6 min andet1987 16
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 15 min andet1987 24
When hurricanes become ANGRY 18 min andet1987 14
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min nanoanomaly 719,845
Is homosexuality an ABOMINATION?? 22 min andet1987 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Hidingfromyou 93,650
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 41 min Kudu 388
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min marge 532,257
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,935
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••