Why I’m no longer a Christian
duststorm

League City, TX

#437655 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
...I'm no saint luv and will be dealt with for my sins, by God, just like everyone else.
Actually, Juicylu, the truth is that I will not be dealt with for my sins, and for that I am eternally grateful.
The Savior has already paid for my sins. I have received his pardon forever, since the day I repented at the age of 9.
God has thrown my sins into the deepest part of the ocean, as far as the east is from the west.
I only hope that he will save you and grant you that perfect pardon.
duststorm

League City, TX

#437656 Jan 23, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>This post confused the heck outta me at first. I am assuming you are asking why would others consider him a parent if his only son is Jesus? There are a lot of verses that cover how we become children of God. Galations 3:26 says believers are all sons of God and John 1:12 and John 11:52 talks about how we are children of God.There are other verses like Romans 8:16 that make a distinction between Jew and Gentile and talks about decendants of Abraham being children of God. Romans often uses the term natural to describe Jews such as even the natural branches Can be cut off so that is why it is important for the Gentiles to remain faithfull.But the simplified answer is believers are children of God. However we are all creations of God as told in Collosians 1:12. That may be more scripture than you were interested in but I prefer to answer as best I can and then ppl can take or leave what they want.
Question: What if a believer does not remain faithful?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#437657 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Jiffy Lube???
<3
Drive through automobile oil change shop.

Comparing an oil changer to a real mechanic. LOL
duststorm

League City, TX

#437658 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
abandon filthy christianity is to start new world restoration and worship God in the truth and spirit,
not listen this immoral dung church sermons,lies of phedofile priests producing bastard babies;homsexexaulism,atheism and filthy immoral earthly dung full of death everywhere
THE fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over harbor and city on silent haunches and then moves on.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437659 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Dead man walking.
Perhaps you should leave the dead to bury their own instead of dwelling among them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437660 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>wasuup is right...the Old Testament was written also so that we could learn from the mistakes of the Israelites, which usually involved disobedience.
The strict food, dress, worship, societal laws were for the Jews at that time.
But even Paul, a Pharisee of Pharisee, could not keep all the law.
Christians can't even follow the simple teachings of Jesus.

You are a hypocrite.

You insult the Jews for being unable to fulfill 613 commandments and you can't even follow the first.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437661 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Juicylu, the truth is that I will not be dealt with for my sins, and for that I am eternally grateful.
The Savior has already paid for my sins. I have received his pardon forever, since the day I repented at the age of 9.
God has thrown my sins into the deepest part of the ocean, as far as the east is from the west.
I only hope that he will save you and grant you that perfect pardon.
I bet my soul you will hear "I know you not."
duststorm

League City, TX

#437662 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus taught you to love everyone, in other words, to be a friend to the world of human beings on this planet. But waassuuup doesn't follow Jesus in this or anything else. He follows the blasphemous teachings of Paul and himself.
Waassuupp says openly that he follows the teachings of Paul. Since Paul taught in direct opposition to Jesus, then he is not a Christian (follower of Jesus) but a Paulinian (follower of Paul). He does not love Jesus nor think he's God. He follows Paul and treats Paul as though he is above Jesus/God.
Maybe that's the whole problem. That, and the fact that he has never read what Jesus taught and won't listen to those who tell him what Jesus said.
You hate the writings of the apostle Paul, who wrote under the influence of the Holy Spirit. Why is that?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#437663 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: What if a believer does not remain faithful?
Haven't seen more than a couple faithful believers here.

Seen lots of Chrisitans spit on Jesus though.
duststorm

League City, TX

#437664 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should leave the dead to bury their own instead of dwelling among them.
I am compelled to warn them.
Jude 23: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire;

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#437665 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the writings of the apostle Paul, who wrote under the influence of the Holy Spirit. Why is that?
*sigh*

Lucy has left the building.

Paul taught the exact opposite of what Jesus taught.
duststorm

League City, TX

#437666 Jan 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working fine so far.
And I have yet to waste my time on a on a myth.
OK. Maybe the Cleveland Browns and the "We'll get them next year" myth.
But that's it.
You will have all eternity to remember that remark likening the fact that Jesus has delayed his coming to the outcome of a game.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promises. He is coming again soon for me and all the born-again believers.
You will still have an opportunity during the 7 years of tribulation to repent and trust Him.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437667 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Drive through automobile oil change shop.
Comparing an oil changer to a real mechanic. LOL
Pml... Haven't heard that expression before, I like it :D
duststorm

League City, TX

#437668 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians can't even follow the simple teachings of Jesus.
You are a hypocrite.
You insult the Jews for being unable to fulfill 613 commandments and you can't even follow the first.
Why do you think Jesus was falsely accused, tried illegally at night, flayed, spat upon, nailed to a cross, then descended into hell to gain the victory over death and hell and sin and was risen from the dead?
The very reason you said, there is none righteous, no not one.
duststorm

League City, TX

#437669 Jan 23, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
My optometrist disagrees, and since I'm not using a braille monitor, I'll be going with her results and we'll toss yours in the trash.
Did you realize that you're standing in a ditch?
Just thought you should know.
It is hard to believe, but T-town Clown has seen the light. He is no longer blinded, but has the truth indwelling him. He is one of the redeemed.
He is not a blind man leading the blind. He is the blind man of John 9 who said, "I don't know or understand how or why, all I know is that once I was blind, but now I see".
duststorm

League City, TX

#437670 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet my soul you will hear "I know you not."
Can't happen.
Certain promises containing the words "eternal" "never" and "everlasting" have sealed the glorious eternal fate of this undeserving wretch.
Signed, Duststorm, An Undeserving Wretch
duststorm

League City, TX

#437671 Jan 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
Lucy has left the building.
Paul taught the exact opposite of what Jesus taught.
How do you figure?
Paul said, "This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief".

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437672 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>It is hard to believe, but T-town Clown has seen the light. He is no longer blinded, but has the truth indwelling him. He is one of the redeemed.
He is not a blind man leading the blind. He is the blind man of John 9 who said, "I don't know or understand how or why, all I know is that once I was blind, but now I see".
Really???

Have you read all of his posts??? Or just the ones where he c/p scripture?

How about the one a couple of days ago where he gave someone the middle finger?

Or the ones where he is talking about licking someone?

Really???
duststorm

League City, TX

#437673 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
abandon filthy christianity is to start new world restoration and worship God in the truth and spirit,
not listen this immoral dung church sermons,lies of phedofile priests producing bastard babies;homsexexaulism,atheism and filthy immoral earthly dung full of death everywhere
CHICAGO
HOG Butcher for the World,
Tool Maker, Stacker of Wheat,
Player with Railroads and the Nation's Freight Handler;
Stormy, husky, brawling,
City of the Big Shoulders:

Dr. Shrink nephew by marriage of Sandburg.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437675 Jan 23, 2013
Great, more Doctors...weeeeeeeeeee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min truth 49,504
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Phooey 647,001
Dirty snapchat with teen girls (May '14) 1 hr HOLLAND_123 12
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 1 hr plamco 4
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 2 hr Truthiness 29
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 2 hr Truthiness 25
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 2 hr Ghost 26
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web