Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#437460 Jan 22, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
...No god never existed at all!
You haven't seen Jessica Alba, have ya?

Ok. She's technically a goddess, but still.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#437461 Jan 22, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Skombolis, good to hear from you. I know you came to Christ on these threads. I notice you are using a different Bible "perversion". I wasted many years using those texts. The King James Authorized is the best, especially for memorization. When the the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered, they matched word for word with the King James.(book of Isaiah).
Hmm, make up your own version of reality much?

In addition to all of the errors of translation and transcription that entered the texts over the years (including some deliberate changes to the texts) the KJV includes some deliberate mistranslations to make it fit James' own prejudices. The book of Isaiah was written in Hebrew, but everything in the KJV was translated into English from Greek, and even then the Greek text was rather poorly translated.

Or do you really think that the Song of Solomon intended to praise the voice of turtles?

SoS 2:12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#437462 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
Ice Ice Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =149jGeIlx3IXX
Still funny.
U do know what he was really talking about tho? There's too much of it around here nowadays.
:-(

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#437463 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is in the room with us all the time, we just forget sometimes I reckon. You're right about obedience, we need to constantly keep checking ourselvesI do like talking to you, I don't think I have posted with you much Many Blessings <3
I was alluding to being in the room physically with us but for the reason you gave. I think we do tend to forget. I also have seen a lot of things justified in God's name over the years that I simply cant imagine someone is being honest with themselves and they would do the same thing say if Jesus was physically present. My biggest complaint or one of them is when people invoke God to justify poor behavior.I can be one of the most contentious posters on Topix so I am not claiming I set the standard but at least I own my actions. And I liked what you said about checking ourselves daily. We are told Biblically to do just that.And u have nothing to apologize for, your posts have been good and I have enjoyed talking with u.(T) PEACE

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437464 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes Annie....i'm glad you're finally seeing things my way;)
Yes...I see you as pathetic...whiny...and a bunch of other stuff...then you come back for more.

So...you should thank us for our help.

Oh...and just in case you were wondering...I don't dislike you Wasup...but I wouldn't invite you to dinner either. If you were hungry I would throw some food over the railing or direct you to the closest soup kitchen.

I would even give you a blanket to keep warm...and a plastic bag to put over your head...to keep the rain off.

So...I do hope that you had a nice weekend and are having a wonderful day.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437465 Jan 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your effort in support of the nonbeliever's cause is greatly appreciated.
unbelievers and their causes are like vapors in every generation; here for a minute, there for a minute....BUT the testimony of Christ has continued for 2,000+ years and will continue literally till KINGDOM COME!

get on board while the get'n is good and don't be like them dorks of noah's day:)

Columbus, OH

#437466 Jan 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not god's word, fool.
And if you've eaten shellfish or worn cotton and wool at the same time, your not following the Bible either.
OK. That was dumb.
I'm betting you're a polyester gut.
gut - guy.

I thought I fired that secretary.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#437467 Jan 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to?
I may start noticing that person again.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437468 Jan 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>One morning, I shot an elephant in my pyjamas...
How'd he git in 'em anahows?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#437469 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
unbelievers and their causes are like vapors in every generation; here for a minute, there for a minute....BUT the testimony of Christ has continued for 2,000+ years and will continue literally till KINGDOM COME!
get on board while the get'n is good and don't be like them dorks of noah's day:)
Ancient Egyptian testimonies lasted longer. So by your standards you should be following that religion.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437470 Jan 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not god's word, fool.
And if you've eaten shellfish or worn cotton and wool at the same time, your not following the Bible either.
OK. That was dumb.
I'm betting you're a polyester gut.
hey dumb dumb - Bible 101: there's an old testament/covenant (can you say "old"?:) and now there's a new covenant (say "new"!:)

the old was specifically for the jews and their prosyletites, and the new is over 2,000 years old since the advent of Messiah.

nothing bout shellfish or wool in it.....;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437471 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE NOT HIS BOSS!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437472 Jan 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A good morning to get up, look out the window, and decide just not to leave the pub.
LOL! No sense in leav'n the company o' good spirits!

The Borderland of Sol

#437473 Jan 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Well, if the extemist Muslims and Zionist Jews are going with you, it will most likely be a much more peaceful, productive and beautiful place.
All of them show a remarkable talent to

"Make a Hell of Heaven,
And of Hell, Heaven..."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437474 Jan 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I see you as pathetic...whiny...and a bunch of other stuff...then you come back for more.
So...you should thank us for our help.
Oh...and just in case you were wondering...I don't dislike you Wasup...but I wouldn't invite you to dinner either. If you were hungry I would throw some food over the railing or direct you to the closest soup kitchen.
I would even give you a blanket to keep warm...and a plastic bag to put over your head...to keep the rain off.
So...I do hope that you had a nice weekend and are having a wonderful day.
my my.... aren't you just the bestest non-christian christian ever! it's no wonder why you don't need a Savior; your goody 2-shoes should get you to heaven just as dorothy's red slippers got her home!:)

Columbus, OH

#437475 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.

Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all has taken place.

-- Luke 21:32

How's that working out 100 generations later, fool?

Were I you, I'd go for the "generation doesn't really mean generation" apology.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#437476 Jan 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine anyone BEING in bed with you...
Really? Out of all the posts someone could reply to negatively you couldnt leave this one alone?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437477 Jan 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Egyptian testimonies lasted longer. So by your standards you should be following that religion.
why don't you follow it or go stalk those who do?;)

The Borderland of Sol

#437478 Jan 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen Jessica Alba, have ya?
Ok. She's technically a goddess, but still.
There is but one Goddess, and I know she's real.

The Borderland of Sol

#437479 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> How'd he git in 'em anahows?
Hehehe. The benefits of a classical education, and the influence of Marx.

Groucho, that was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 778,165
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min confrinting with ... 560,439
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 265,442
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 1 hr TexasCPChampion 16
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,329
More from around the web