Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And your claim to know who is and isn't going to hell doesn't mean you won't be headed there yourself.
Hell is for children.
Grow up.
Pat Benetar...great song with a lot of meaning.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I got up this morning at 5:30 A.M when the school called to say that all schools in the county are closed for the day. It was -6 out with wind-chill of -18. It has now warmed up to a balmy{sarcasm}-4 and -12 with wind-chill. Our high temp expected for the day is 0.Ö.grumbleÖÖI for one am not moving very far from the fire or coffee today ;O) Good morning to you Water!
I still read a couple of TV websites from West Michigan and I noticed WZZM from Grand Rapids is showing the temp at 0 (zero) also. Plus the Western shoreline is getting hammered with lake effect snow also.
I miss West Michigan...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like it when you two bicker :'{
<3
I can not help you
maany people don't like many things,

there is not possible to change face of this world,and make people who will like only

without of"I don't like"
have nice day my sweety girl friend

clownie is not your boy friend,you deserve doctors,not clowns

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I had a post typed out for all of you bone-picking vultures here. But I decided not to go there. Enjoy yourselves.
You're only looking to upset those who cared about DoC. His death seems to please so many of you.
I am pretty sure he won't care what you do or say at this point and I won't allow you to make a difference in how I feel either.
Showing your ignorance and hatred is normal. It doesn't make anyone but you and your group of Christians look bad, so have at it.
That, set as record (right here in black and white), serves to fortify all that [DoC] has made public in his own words, is truth and actuality, and substantiates the conclusion's and reasons for leaving behind the pollution and cancerous structure of organized religion.
May his wisdom and demeanor fly in the air of the ALL for eternity, that every conscious entity might be fortunate enough to absorb these truths.

BT42

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I still read a couple of TV websites from West Michigan and I noticed WZZM from Grand Rapids is showing the temp at 0 (zero) also. Plus the Western shoreline is getting hammered with lake effect snow also.
I miss West Michigan...
Hello :D I can't even imagine that kind of cold.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are doctor,
like my dog is NURSE
It is not possible for dog to be nurse of mentaly sick
it is also not possible for you to be doctor,
maybe dr digger of old lumps from dumpster
see you next time
Dr.Clownie is surprised you returned to show your goofy posts on Topix, after making a complete fool out of yourself in 2012.. you wouldn't make a wart on a Dr.@SS...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>They have nothing but fear and recrimination in their arsenal. Actually, I suspect it's not their beliefs that cause it, but they are very likely misanthropic social pariahs to begin with, and gravitate toward the uglier side of any belief to assuage and absolve themselves of their self-loathing and distrust of the world as they perceive it.
Did you ever notice how none of their prophecies and predictions forecast peace, harmony, or well-being, >except< in some indeterminate future for an infinitesimally tiny slice of historical humanity who were/are so "blessed" as to believe exactly as they do?
Ya. Bad cargo ta be carry'n. Fer me...I'd be leav'n 'er sit right on the dock. Them caustic's rots the hull from the inside an yer glorious ship winds up with yer aft in the points o' Poseidon's harpoonery. I'd sooner run hemp.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not help you
maany people don't like many things,
there is not possible to change face of this world,and make people who will like only
without of"I don't like"
have nice day my sweety girl friend
clownie is not your boy friend,you deserve doctors,not clowns
I guess "all's fair in love & war! What irks yours truly the most is throwing out the sob stories, and getting pity from the great posters on this thread like you do... what a cry baby.. and stop trying to get dates on here.. ya hear me boy????

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Spiritual maturity would be the stage when you realize that imaginary entities that affect, or effect, daily life quite evidently don't exist. Intellectual maturity, in this context, would be when you realize that there is a reason that there are so many inconsistencies and discrepancies in our chosen hereditary mythology. Immaturity is viewing ancient mythology as "absolute and eternal truth", no matter how comforting a salvation story might sound.
for those who trust in their own wisdom instead of trusting God, intellectual maturity usually results in Alzheimerís.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But the followers of Zeus are not trying to destroy America.
'THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF, THE WOLRD AND EVERYTHING IN IT'

if you don't believe this, it's YOU who's destroying America and you don't belong here.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jesus himself said (repeatedly) that he was not a god. He spent his entire life teaching people Judaism.
And THIS knee will never bow to false gods.
JESUS IS GOD!!!

i love saying this in the presence of His enemies;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, someone claimed to be a god, then some other people wrote a book about this claim, and you just swallowed it. Not very intelligent.
what theories have you swallowed regarding the origin of eveything, who wrote them and why do you believe those people???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible, does Jesus teach that His followers are to rebuke non believers? I just can't find it, can you help me 'Brother'?
the Body of Christ is the 'pillar and ground of truth' in this world, didn't you know that?!

so you fancy yourself as a rebuker/accuser of the brethren, huh? i know some one else who fills that role/title and his name is satan;)

"judge not lest you be judged...and why behold the spec in your brothers eye..." "if you have a problem with a brother, first go to him alone..." Jesus

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
Finally got a nibble that Ole Jimbo mighta really bit the dust. A couple of more leads to run down, though.
To be sure...
Geez, why don't you finally pop your cherry? Get laid already.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
People who claim to believe in and follow jesus should at least try to act like it; why don't you?
so i'm supposed to act like the enemies of Jesus tell me how i should act??? Jesus didn't do what the devil tried telling Him to do to prove that He was God's Son and neither will i. Luke 4

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME;)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Body of Christ is the 'pillar and ground of truth' in this world, didn't you know that?!
so you fancy yourself as a rebuker/accuser of the brethren, huh? i know some one else who fills that role/title and his name is satan;)
"judge not lest you be judged...and why behold the spec in your brothers eye..." "if you have a problem with a brother, first go to him alone..." Jesus
Translation = I do not know the answer to your question.

You could've just said that. I didn't judge you, I asked you a direct question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who trust in their own wisdom instead of trusting God, intellectual maturity usually results in Alzheimerís.
That is NOT what your Jesus said at all. He said you first have to know yourself. You will be astonished at what ya find and be shocked and dismayed ...then ya jist might git ta understand the ways o' the ALL.
'Till then yer yer own self righteous fool...an rightly so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!!!
i love saying this in the presence of His enemies;)
Those ya imagine ta be enemies son....
An yer "intent" is wrong...that's the stuff what "condemns" ya.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, so your god's name isn't Zeus, then what is it? Zeus has more evidence supporting him than any of the other gods.
<quoted text>
B U L L S H I T.
<quoted text>
You really need something for that oral flatulence of yours.
hey JUICYLU -

kaitlin just called my proclomation that Jesus is Lord "oral flatulence".

"don't you know that to be a friend of the world means being an enemy of God?" the apostle paul

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,941 - 412,960 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

450 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min KENTUCKY 716,814
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 4 min woody 61
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 10 min andet1987 172
bridge over troubled waters 13 min pusherman_ 1
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 18 min andet1987 1,481
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min scirocco 114,668
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 19 min shyam 4,091
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min WildWeirdWillie 171,469
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min WasteWater 255,737