Why I知 no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437357 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible, does Jesus teach that His followers are to rebuke non believers? I just can't find it, can you help me 'Brother'?
the Body of Christ is the 'pillar and ground of truth' in this world, didn't you know that?!

so you fancy yourself as a rebuker/accuser of the brethren, huh? i know some one else who fills that role/title and his name is satan;)

"judge not lest you be judged...and why behold the spec in your brothers eye..." "if you have a problem with a brother, first go to him alone..." Jesus

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#437358 Jan 22, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Finally got a nibble that Ole Jimbo mighta really bit the dust. A couple of more leads to run down, though.
To be sure...
Geez, why don't you finally pop your cherry? Get laid already.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437359 Jan 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
People who claim to believe in and follow jesus should at least try to act like it; why don't you?
so i'm supposed to act like the enemies of Jesus tell me how i should act??? Jesus didn't do what the devil tried telling Him to do to prove that He was God's Son and neither will i. Luke 4

YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#437360 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Body of Christ is the 'pillar and ground of truth' in this world, didn't you know that?!
so you fancy yourself as a rebuker/accuser of the brethren, huh? i know some one else who fills that role/title and his name is satan;)
"judge not lest you be judged...and why behold the spec in your brothers eye..." "if you have a problem with a brother, first go to him alone..." Jesus
Translation = I do not know the answer to your question.

You could've just said that. I didn't judge you, I asked you a direct question.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#437361 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who trust in their own wisdom instead of trusting God, intellectual maturity usually results in Alzheimer痴.
That is NOT what your Jesus said at all. He said you first have to know yourself. You will be astonished at what ya find and be shocked and dismayed ...then ya jist might git ta understand the ways o' the ALL.
'Till then yer yer own self righteous fool...an rightly so.

Location hidden

#437362 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!!!
i love saying this in the presence of His enemies;)
Those ya imagine ta be enemies son....
An yer "intent" is wrong...that's the stuff what "condemns" ya.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#437363 Jan 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, so your god's name isn't Zeus, then what is it? Zeus has more evidence supporting him than any of the other gods.
<quoted text>
B U L L S H I T.
<quoted text>
You really need something for that oral flatulence of yours.
hey JUICYLU -

kaitlin just called my proclomation that Jesus is Lord "oral flatulence".

"don't you know that to be a friend of the world means being an enemy of God?" the apostle paul

Location hidden

#437365 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't follow what Jesus said either, so you're no better than a snake spew'n scripture neither.
I reckon that big tree in yer eye blinded ya ta that little fact huh?

Location hidden

#437366 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey JUICYLU -
"don't you know that to be a friend of the world means being an enemy of God?" the apostle paul
Kaitlin is lovely and you are a putrid puke.

Location hidden

#437367 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i'm supposed to act like the enemies of Jesus tell me how i should act??? Jesus didn't do what the devil tried telling Him to do to prove that He was God's Son and neither will i. Luke 4
Boy! Ya sure got a way of turn'n that prophylactic inside out an reuse'n it don'cha?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#437368 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello :D I can't even imagine that kind of cold.
Hehe...it's cold there alright...
Here's a link to WOODTV in Grand Rapids Michigan...
Check out the picture from the Holland pier...brrrrr

http://www.woodtv.com/

Location hidden

#437369 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
O_O

Pretty :D

Location hidden

#437371 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey JUICYLU -
That fella also admitted ta be'n a liar...jist consider the source. Now go find what yer Jesus said in that concern- that would be the "horse's mouth". Yer Paul was ta Jesus what yer satan was ta yer god...maybe ya ought'a consider that.

Location hidden

#437373 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?

Ice Ice Baby

Still funny.
Henry

Germany

#437375 Jan 22, 2013
Breaveheart wrote:
<quoted text>
I love people and I live in a diverce society with many differnt people groups... the thing is to touch to give to love... you know that when you reject your wife she is going to let you know...if we do not give of ourselfes through JesuS Christ we are like a dam thats water only rot... we have to give then you will discover how wonderful life can be.
I also stood still for a long time always waiting for something to happen...we are different and that is beautiful because we were made different...
Dont get discouraged with faith it is a beautiful jurney filled with life
What changes do you need to make ask the Lord perhaps you where stuck in a rut for to long... Call out for help He says seek Him and you will find Him.
You will never find a real god, for there is no god, just a myth or phantasm, nothing else!
Henry

Germany

#437376 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is in the room with us all the time, we just forget sometimes I reckon. You're right about obedience, we need to constantly keep checking ourselves.
Sorry Skom it's very late or very early depending how one looks at it, my words are dwindling but I do like talking to you, I don't think I have posted with you much before. Many Blessings <3
No god no such a thing like "blessings"! Sorry you are probably not not enough educated!
Henry

Germany

#437377 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is in the room with us all the time, we just forget sometimes I reckon. You're right about obedience, we need to constantly keep checking ourselves.
Sorry Skom it's very late or very early depending how one looks at it, my words are dwindling but I do like talking to you, I don't think I have posted with you much before. Many Blessings <3
BTW Jesus as a human being is approximately 2000 years dead. No god never existed at all!

Location hidden

#437378 Jan 22, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No god no such a thing like "blessings"! Sorry you are probably not not enough educated!
I am probably "not not enough educated"? How do you figure?
Henry

Germany

#437379 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who trust in their own wisdom instead of trusting God, intellectual maturity usually results in Alzheimer痴.
You are amusing with your Alzheimer. Alzheimer has not the slightest one to do with a mythical god, which has nothing in common with religion!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437380 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Jesus is not the boss of you either...you follow very few of the instructions that he left for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min KayMarie 590,373
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Porkpie Hat 271,355
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min janeebee 4,479
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mike thunkit 100,018
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Havi 103
More from around the web