Why I’m no longer a Christian
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437376 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is in the room with us all the time, we just forget sometimes I reckon. You're right about obedience, we need to constantly keep checking ourselves.
Sorry Skom it's very late or very early depending how one looks at it, my words are dwindling but I do like talking to you, I don't think I have posted with you much before. Many Blessings <3
No god no such a thing like "blessings"! Sorry you are probably not not enough educated!
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437377 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is in the room with us all the time, we just forget sometimes I reckon. You're right about obedience, we need to constantly keep checking ourselves.
Sorry Skom it's very late or very early depending how one looks at it, my words are dwindling but I do like talking to you, I don't think I have posted with you much before. Many Blessings <3
BTW Jesus as a human being is approximately 2000 years dead. No god never existed at all!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437378 Jan 22, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No god no such a thing like "blessings"! Sorry you are probably not not enough educated!
I am probably "not not enough educated"? How do you figure?
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437379 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who trust in their own wisdom instead of trusting God, intellectual maturity usually results in Alzheimer’s.
You are amusing with your Alzheimer. Alzheimer has not the slightest one to do with a mythical god, which has nothing in common with religion!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437380 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i'm supposed to act like the enemies of Jesus tell me how i should act??? Jesus didn't do what the devil tried telling Him to do to prove that He was God's Son and neither will i. Luke 4
YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME;)
Obviously Jesus is not the boss of you either...you follow very few of the instructions that he left for you.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#437381 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
Ice Ice Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =149jGeIlx3IXX
Still funny.
Haha...I'm too old to get into rap music but sure do remember the original tune Under Pressure done by Queen and David Bowie.
Check it out if you've never heard it...good stuff.

I see the temps have gotten up to 8 whole degrees (F) there now. The wind chill is still well below zero however.
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437382 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation = I do not know the answer to your question.
You could've just said that. I didn't judge you, I asked you a direct question.
Sorry, Jesus died 2000 years ago and a god was never in existence!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437383 Jan 22, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Jesus as a human being is approximately 2000 years dead. No god never existed at all!
Gotisch der beweis scheisse-kopf???
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437384 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sorry, satan has never existed too!
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437385 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so i'm supposed to act like the enemies of Jesus tell me how i should act??? Jesus didn't do what the devil tried telling Him to do to prove that He was God's Son and neither will i. Luke 4
Sorry, but the bible is full of fakes, lies and course errors too, the mighty ones and the rich ones are th authors of these makes in the 1500 years of its existence for the uneducateds ones!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#437386 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin is lovely and you are a putrid puke.
No offense JL but you just went against what the Bible teaches about dealing with your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Some here might pat you on the back for calling him a "putrid puke"...I won't however. You do not change the face of Christianity by replacing one broken rule with another broken rule...at least IMO.
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437387 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That is NOT what your Jesus said at all. He said you first have to know yourself. You will be astonished at what ya find and be shocked and dismayed ...then ya jist might git ta understand the ways o' the ALL.
'Till then yer yer own self righteous fool...an rightly so.
Oh my, the bible belt is much antiquated even for the uneducated ones. You better get acquanted with science if you have the possibility for it! I pity you for not being able to get perhaps an education in your life!
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437388 Jan 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You don't follow what Jesus said either, so you're no better than a snake spew'n scripture neither.
I reckon that big tree in yer eye blinded ya ta that little fact huh?
Yes, the bible belt does great harm to uneducated ones . I am very sorry for you!
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437389 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
'THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF, THE WOLRD AND EVERYTHING IN IT'
if you don't believe this, it's YOU who's destroying America and you don't belong here.....
The bible belt is of course not the best for US!
Henry

Hartenstein, Germany

#437390 Jan 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there was never a devil too!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#437391 Jan 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense JL but you just went against what the Bible teaches about dealing with your brothers and sisters in Christ.
Some here might pat you on the back for calling him a "putrid puke"...I won't however. You do not change the face of Christianity by replacing one broken rule with another broken rule...at least IMO.
You are right. No offence sweetie but I'm not particularly interested in taking on such a huge responsibility, especially not here, where it makes no difference how I act. My faith does not preclude me from being honest imo, if it does, God can deal with me.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437393 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
get thee behind me satan! you savor being a friend of the world rather than suffering persecution with those who stand for righteousness!

i tried to communicate with you as a bro/sister, i even apologized, but you chose rather to be a pharisee.....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#437394 Jan 22, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin is lovely and you are a putrid puke.
'kaitlin' may be lovely, but the stuff she often says is vile.

thanks for revealing to me where your coming from. i won't make the mistake of thinking that you're a follower of Christ again

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#437395 Jan 22, 2013
Christian America
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
'THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF, THE WOLRD AND EVERYTHING IN IT'

if you don't believe this, it's YOU who's destroying America and you don't belong here.....

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#437396 Jan 22, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
under the power of Satan,
separated from Christ,YEP YEP

GET SAVED !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 641,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Happy Lesbo 37,901
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Anna 104,619
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min RiversideRedneck 969,924
Do you want to earn $0,00025 from each your web... 56 min Juara ads 2
Cirque du Soleil returns to Baltimore with TORU... 1 hr WeinbergHarris 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,752
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Steve III 618,360
More from around the web