Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so good about it? PLEASE don't tell me you are a Christian. I joined topix in September, And I am quite sure that I have had a few conversations with DoC. Whoever it was that passed in April, I sure hope it wasn't DoC. Why do you want to hurt people?
Yep. He's one of yours. Your religion is evil. It is proven here daily.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm about as pleasant a presence to these squatters as a good stomp in the guts.
Always here with a healthy dose of the "reality of the real world".
Enjoy.
Or, tense up.
Here comes the "boot of truth".
Oh, that's your claim? Your name should be Swatted Gnat. That's your significance.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I do okay, but I appreciate your concern.
Who is Mr. Banks?
He's clueless.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone that I am sorry for the loss of DOC. WN, Please send my condolences to the family. Rest in Peace DoC
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to blow the bugle...
Not suck it.
You're the expert.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Settle down. Stay calm. Help is on the way.
Oh, you finally called for help? Good. Perhaps they will only need to keep you overnight for observation.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe...
Yep. You're nuts.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Grace Walker wrote:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone that I am sorry for the loss of DOC. WN, Please send my condolences to the family. Rest in Peace DoC
When you leave, could you take the evil, immoral Christians with you, please?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm about as pleasant a presence to these squatters as a good stomp in the guts.
Always here with a healthy dose of the "reality of the real world".
Enjoy.
Or, tense up.
Here comes the "boot of truth".
Oh, trust me, I'll be enjoying this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. He's one of yours. Your religion is evil. It is proven here daily.
Hi Huh, Why blame all Christians for the ignorance of those who CLAIM to be a Chriatian? That isnt very nice. I just came on here to offer my condolences. Thanks for acting as nasty as the SO called christian. Does that make YOU a christian too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Sorry "typo" I meant CHRISTIAN..sorry huh

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Just for laughs, seems to fit some posts, I hope no one minds, Annie you spoke for me too btw, I'm thinking of some other name for my Faith right now, anyhow, enjoy one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite movies;

Nun: Let me get this straight: you don't believe in God because of "Alice in Wonderland"?
Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter," that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or, or with his tusks, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do? What do they do? They, they dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensures the destruction of one's inner being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions, by inhibiting our decisions out of, out of fear of some, some intangible parent figure who, who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says, and says, "Do it... do it and I'll fruckin' spank you."
Bartleby:[Bartleby is listening from a nearby seat]
[quietly]
Bartleby: Oh, geez...
Nun: The way you put it... I never really thought about it like that before. What have I been doing with my life? What am I...
Loki: Yeah, I know. Listen, my advice to you: you take this money that you've been collecting for your parish, go get yourself a nice dress, you know? Fix yourself up. Find some man, find some woman, that you can connect with, even for a moment,'cause that's really all that life is, Sister. It's a series of moments. Why don't you seize yours?
[the nun hesitates, then smiles, nods, and leaves]
Loki: That-a girl. Ah.
[he turns around and sits next to Bartleby with a grin on his face]
Bartleby: You know, here's what I don't get about you. You know for a fact that there is a God. You've been in His presence. He's spoken to you personally. Yet I just heard you claim to be an atheist.
Loki: I just like to fruck with the clergy, man. I just love it, I love to keep those guys on their toes.

{If this trifle of a quote offends any nasty "Christians" completely devoid of any Fruits, good. If it offends nice fellow Followers, then I'm sorry.}

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bugle blowing hypocrite in denial.
Why do you ask?
Hehehe...
Because you seem to think that I'm a bugle player named Banks.

I'm okay with that.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Huh, Why blame all Christians for the ignorance of those who CLAIM to be a Chriatian? That isnt very nice. I just came on here to offer my condolences. Thanks for acting as nasty as the SO called christian. Does that make YOU a christian too?
Well said Grace, as always, respect <3

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Huh, Why blame all Christians for the ignorance of those who CLAIM to be a Chriatian?
Christianity is marginalized from the inside because Christians, like you, refuse to take responsibility for the members of their religion. Instead they tend to delude themselves into thinking that they are real Christians while other are not.

That's certainly okey dokey with me.

The best way to parade the emptiness of Christianity before the world is to let Christians speak freely.

Thank you for doing your part.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is marginalized from the inside because Christians, like you, refuse to take responsibility for the members of their religion. Instead they tend to delude themselves into thinking that they are real Christians while other are not.
The best way to parade the emptiness of Christianity before the world is to let Christians speak freely.
Nice broad brush you're using there x. Should Christians use the same broad brush and paint you and all other non-Christians the same way for refusing to take responsibility for the actions of any non-Christian that spews out hatred in here?

Can you say double standard x?
_______

I'll take my leave now. The reason I showed up in here in the first place was to pass along my condolences about D.O.C., and having done that I'll move along so this thread can get back to it's usual self like it's quickly doing. Once again W.N. if you're in contact with D.O.C's family please pass along my condolences, thoughts and prayers.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest X, I humbly apologise for all the Christians in America, I also apologise for all the Christians in the past and the whole world. I am sorry for all they've done and for all the people they have hurt in the name of God, I am especially sorry about Hitler and the JWs. Please accept my most sincere apologies on behalf of all Christians now passed on as well as all those still living. I make these apologies in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour and with a loving heart.
Peace <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You will know them by their love for others. Religion does not = Christianity. You may disagree but that is your choice. Have a good night anyway.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you want a lick
Gee, what a christian...

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, please don't hate me if I tell u it was 46 degrees Celsius here the other day. HOT, hot as the mythical Hades. U feel like bread in an oven!
:-)
I would prefer your winter.
45 C translates to 115 Fahrenheit--nnnnoooo thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

602 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Lyndi 172,355
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 720,426
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min religionislies 224,141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 532,686
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,045
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min blind man n the bleachers 599,070
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••