Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#437256 Jan 21, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is marginalized from the inside because Christians, like you, refuse to take responsibility for the members of their religion. Instead they tend to delude themselves into thinking that they are real Christians while other are not.
That's certainly okey dokey with me.
The best way to parade the emptiness of Christianity before the world is to let Christians speak freely.
Thank you for doing your part.
You will know them by their love for others. Religion does not = Christianity. You may disagree but that is your choice. Have a good night anyway.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

No,This*Isnt*ThePsychicHotline

#437257 Jan 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you want a lick
Gee, what a christian...

#437258 Jan 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, please don't hate me if I tell u it was 46 degrees Celsius here the other day. HOT, hot as the mythical Hades. U feel like bread in an oven!
:-)
I would prefer your winter.
45 C translates to 115 Fahrenheit--nnnnoooo thanks!!

#437259 Jan 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Witches are losers. They burn in hell foever. I really hope you have a change of heart. Witches always have the ultmate bad luck. Being a witch is a curse. Please don't be the ultimate loser in hell..
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, Bob...any reason that u keep condemning the 2 groups that used to get burned @ the stake? U must be stuck in the Dark Ages.
He'd love to turn the clock back five or six hundred years. Falsely accusing people of witchcraft was a pretty lucrative business; anyone who claimed to be innocent was automatically condemned, and their property was split down the middle between the church and the accuser.

#437260 Jan 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>A person like me? I'm not Catholic, if that's what you mean. You need a new line, Lack of Results.
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed that the creators were God and a female, which is why yuo are evil and why Eve sinned. Sorry, but the creators, were Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. How could there be a female, because that would require her to be able to have a fetus in her womb or if it were a woman then it would have a womb.
FAIL.
Dumbass doesn't even come close to describing you.

#437261 Jan 21, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>It is your version of love that is an issue. Jesus was love and his perfect love casted out all sins and for that you crucified him. You do not want love, you want to sin and be okay about it.
Can you tell me why christians like you are so hateful? Every christian I've asked so far has refused to answer.

#437262 Jan 21, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, It's been a great hoax, so far!
Keep it going! Let's get all the balls up and into the air and see how long you can keep it going!
There's a rumor going around that you're a human being. Personally, I don't buy it.

#437263 Jan 21, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is THE security blanket for the social outcast, social outcast.
Is *that* why you're here??

#437264 Jan 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Duane, yes the 'KJV Only' crowd, always like to know which revision has the Lord's approval;)
1611 with it's typos?
Hope yer well, drop a line if you like...
According to "The Star" magazine a few years back, NASA has recordings from deep space of angels singing way high up in heaven...in English, of course.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#437265 Jan 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This is a very nice post,Skom. I clipped part of it so I could respond.
As I looked over what had been said here in the last 24 hours, I realized that DoC would have had it no other way. He never censored anything on this thread he started.
He once said something to the effect that he could see that most Christians didn't have what they claimed to have, which is something better. He lived on the simple thought that being nice was better than going any other route. He was nice to people no matter what they said to them. Therefore, he lived much more closely to what Jesus taught than 99% of the Christians who have ever posted here.
I do feel sorry for those who can't follow the teachings of Jesus at a time when people are trying to remember the nice person he was and missing his wit and wisdom. That's not even to mention the wife and family he left behind.
I know for a fact that not a single Christian ever changed his mind about what he believed, but that he respected one or two who posted here at one time or another. Those few remained calm and kind just as he did. They didn't argue with him (or anyone else) or tell them constantly that they would go to hell. They especially did not use someone's death as a chance to spew their hate.
So DoC would be happy that this thread continues and that his ideas about Christians in general (though not in toto) was on the money.
Those who have been so vile have no clue that they are proving that people should not ever consider being Christian. They prove that Christianity has nothing at all better than what DoC or any other non-Christian has, not even the ugliest of non-Christians (and there are some of those too).
DoC saw the life as a beautiful thing to be treasured and a great part of that was because this world is populated with other human beings. He never answered hate with hate. He truly loved people in most cases much more than those who are under a commandment to do so.
So, because DoC would not have censored while he was living, he would not expect it to be so when he is no longer living.
I am, however, encouraged by the Christians who have spoken up on this matter and tried to get their fellow Christians to behave themselves just this once. It's a bright and shining star comparatively.
Thanks for your efforts and decency.
Very nicely put.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#437266 Jan 21, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a rumor going around that you're a human being. Personally, I don't buy it.
Haha, very good.

Hey Kaito, happy to see you and your great shotgun posts.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#437267 Jan 21, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice broad brush you're using there x.
I'm always happy to help, Mr. Coffey.

Keep up the good work.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#437268 Jan 21, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
According to "The Star" magazine a few years back, NASA has recordings from deep space of angels singing way high up in heaven...in English, of course.
...An they've spotted Elvis...on Mars! He hitched a ride on Elijah's chariot, ol' Eli was sport enough to give 'em a lift;)

Don't think we've corresponded before Kaitlin, pleasure:)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#437270 Jan 21, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest X, I humbly apologise for ...
I don't need your apology.

You're doing me a favor, silly.

The Borderland of Sol

#437271 Jan 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Extreme weather on either end of the thermometer is not my choice! I'd just as soon have 70F all year round. At least we have not had any really harsh weather so far this year. I went out to inspect what the roofers are doing and it is really a gorgeous day here though the temp is only 50F. I'm good with a sun-filled 50F day.
Since you mention 70F...

SORRY!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#437272 Jan 21, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You will know them by their love for others. Religion does not = Christianity. You may disagree but that is your choice. Have a good night anyway.
Welcome to the decline of Christianity.

#437273 Jan 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. You got us real good, sphincter.
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe...
So how's life in the failed Fatherland? Are you still jerking off to pictures of your FŁhrer?

#437274 Jan 21, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to blow the bugle...
Not suck it.
You should know a lot about sucking from all your time spent in gay German beer halls.

The Borderland of Sol

#437275 Jan 21, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Ya don't get it do ya??? That's okay...the rest of us did! LOL
Some people have difficulty understanding time zones.

#437276 Jan 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, very good.
Hey Kaito, happy to see you and your great shotgun posts.
I need the shotgun 'cause I can't hit sh*t with a .223.

;)

How're you doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 795,244
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 567,990
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 min Jac 549
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 267,406
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 12 min Kid_Tomorrow 144
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Here For Now 607,182
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 21 min NWmoon 221,538
More from around the web