Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, most of the Christians passed along there condolences and prayers for WIP and those the knew and loved her.
You could be right; maybe I'm subconsciously amplifying one or two that seemed to take over that thread. "Wayne" comes to mind.

“I can see my house from here!”

Since: Oct 09

Nazareth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Wha..?
Just a troll.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger much?
Pure hate...blessed by his/her christian teaching/brainwashing.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Wha..?
Duststorm, do not be concerned. Micah has not posted since he died. There are some who think he didn't die, just as there are some who think WiP and others didn't die. I think they just miss them so much they want them to live on.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, most of the Christians passed along there condolences and prayers for WIP and those the knew and loved her.
Prior to your post please provide one example.
Thanks in advance.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Duststorm, do not be concerned. Micah has not posted since he died. There are some who think he didn't die, just as there are some who think WiP and others didn't die. I think they just miss them so much they want them to live on.
The phrasing, "Micah has not posted since he died"....

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that I simply replaced one word so your gay issues are what is at hand.
Continue attacking Christians and I will continue attacking your gay issues and your gay demon.
Intimidation is what DoC is experiencing if he listened to you. Joy and adulation is what DoC is engaged in if he listened to me.
I know this for a fact.
I'm so glad my irony meter has a reset button. The older models just plain broke and it was getting expensive.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Here's to you DoC...
Thanks for sharing.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to your post please provide one example.
Thanks in advance.
I do pass health wishes and condolences to all christians and RA too

but personaly I am against global fase christianity devil doctrines,and not like to much RA

He is christian more valuable from any atheistic dung,mockers cyber criminals and idiots like you

Good night

I ALWAYS WISH RA LONG LIFE, GOOD HEALTH AND DAILY HAPPINESS AS PERSON LOVING JESUS CHRIST

NOW YOU GET PROFF

Nazareth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are just spewing the hate in your heart. Wayne aka Sola is disabled, so respect him as a disabled living person.
I don't know Wayne; I never posted to him. The only reason I know of his existence at all is from this thread, when I learned about the WiP memorial thread and went to read it (she died before I came to Topix I think). But personally, I don't care if he is disabled or not, because his disabled status is entirely irrelevant. His being handicapped in no way excuses him for the vile things he said in that thread.

Being disabled does not entitle one to automatic "respect". So no, I will not respect Wayne.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I consider this my home thread, yet I had forgotten much that occurred early on.

So I went back to the first few pages, even before I arrived.

Some of the names that popped up with valued voices I had forgotten: dukdodgers, carbon, Abbey Yoyo, EvilCarrot, firebyrd, JustWow, and Minister Bev.

And of course there were some voices that cannot be forgotten, such as WIP.

To the man who created this from Angela and Craig: Have a blessed journey.

And cheers.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>When a person dies the only joy is in knowing that they knew Christ. Was Hitler good, he died young. People die and that is sad, but that does not make them good. There are two posters on Topix whose dads died. Are their dads now good, although their dads raped and abused them?
IF SOMEONE DIE
and is not spiritualy cruziffied in image of Christ death,this person is dead,doesn't exist, just inhalated all fricking stupid sinners Gal 5;17-21.Romans 1;24-32.Gal 3;20
You both are not excluded from same like hitler or pol pot death

wages for sin is death Romans 6;23

and now both of you are dead corpses,only breath of God allow you to breath,blasphemy God to the end,and die like stinking rats

don't respond
and deal with it?or grab Bible,stop filthy immoral sins,and start pray to God for forgiveness Psalm 51;17

and don't forget to throw out all lubrication ,bateries and different sizes male part from your bed,under pillow, under bed, and sticked stimulators inside of your farten pantalones

“Here's Lookin' At You, Kid”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
For those of you who knew and adored Dearth of Couth, please be with his wife and family in your thoughts today.
His wife contacted me about 10 minutes ago and told me he had a massive heart attack and died in his sleep last night.
His wit, wisdom and personality will be greatly missed by all who admired him.
I would appreciate it if no hateful remarks would be made, but I know there will be some who will show just how dark their hearts are. For those who care about him, it won't make any difference.
I'll be lighting a candle for him. Life is so fragile. His family's sole consolation is that he has returned to and is embraced by those who have passed on before him.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DearthOfCouth wrote:
Why I知 no longer a Christian, Part One

"I remained outwardly compliant, but inwardly I began to feel isolated and as much as I tried to banish this feeling, it persisted. As I reached adulthood it intensified until I became aware that, despite my best efforts, it was not going to go way. More troubling still was the bulk of doubts I began to feel about matters of doctrine. I began to doubt, among many other things, the true value of grace.

"But I tried to put these issues out of my mind. What I was doing, of course, was not avoiding a crisis but merely postponing it When it finally arrived it hit so suddenly, it startled me.
I was always amazed at DoC's ability to respond to even the most hateful posts with patience, humor and dignity.

I learned a lot from him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Well, good for him. If you're gonna go, go quick.
He was a unique individual on the boards. Always calm, always resolute, patient with the silliness that came his way continuously, well reasoned, well-spoken, with a quick wit, sharpened just enough to do the job. I admired his persona, and he influenced my approach after meeting him.
I'll lift a glass to him this evening at 6pm CST, and pour out one upon the earth to his name. Any and all feel free to join me if you wish.
Done; and there's a candle for him burning on my altar.

Nazareth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Well, I'm not big on wine, so I chugged some vitamin D ("D" for Dearth, of course) milk and poured a bit for him. Hopefully he's not lactose intolerant :)

RIP DoC.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Beavis Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Wayne; I never posted to him. The only reason I know of his existence at all is from this thread, when I learned about the WiP memorial thread and went to read it (she died before I came to Topix I think). But personally, I don't care if he is disabled or not, because his disabled status is entirely irrelevant. His being handicapped in no way excuses him for the vile things he said in that thread.
Being disabled does not entitle one to automatic "respect". So no, I will not respect Wayne.
Hey Beavis! Good to see you again.

I didn't know WIP either. She passed before I came to the Top Stories Forum.

I think that most of these posts should just be ignored. We all know that some will just us this time to further their agenda. It is just their way of trying to make us angry.

DoC would have just thrown out a comment and thanked them their input. I think that he would have appreciated those Christians that have dropped in to express their sorrow...especially that Dusty!

Just as DoC asked in his first post..."Why should you care in the slightest about my religious views?" he is probably now wondering..."Why should you care in the slightest about my afterlife?".

Hope to see you around more often...you have been missed.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die.

Rest in Peace, friend.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ?
You just called Jesus a liar:
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
you are the Grand poobah of liars

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully DoC was on last night and received God's message from XYH........
My respect for DoC's memory prevents me from telling you what I think of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,821 - 412,840 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

533 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 679,461
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min marge 511,735
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Sheilaa 109,401
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min bad bob 168,947
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 24 min Zack 35
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 46 min -USA-1 37,813
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Ar aR 216,391
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr casher_98 105
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Jturner4643 217
•••
•••
•••