Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi water,
Haven't talked to you in forever..
I do miss talking w you and mac on your site.
- those days were fun!
Sending my sincere sympathies to you and all those who loved
DoC..
Thanks, Le_le. So many people adored him. He was such a sweet friend for me and I am sure, many others. His wife is so absolutely devastated. Wish I were close enough to do something for her as there are no words which actually do anything but say you're sorry. Hands on is not possible, though.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
9am for you would be 10pm for them.... before bedtime????
If someone dies in their sleep, how do you know HOW they died?
Overnight autopsy?
Not buying any of this....
I will answer this one question for you. It does not take an autopsy to know that a person has had a heart attack. It took about 35 minutes after I had blood tests done for the doctors to know I had a heart attack. When the heart is damaged by a heart attack, certain enzymes 'leak' out into the blood. There is a test for that. It shows not only whether you had a heart attack, but how severe the heart attack was. Mine was not severe, but mild. That was determined simply with a blood test. Later tests confirmed those findings.

I realize that someone who has not had a heart attack might not be aware of this and it was a good question.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

By the way, the blood test is the Creatine Kinase test. I had to look that up because I didn't remember what it was called.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I wondered the same thing. I mean really, his wife would call a Topix blogger in the middle of the night. A blogger on the other side of the world, whom she never met.
This person just happens to be the originater of a thread that Water Nymph has tried to take over for years.
Since, when have unbelievers and pagans like Nymph ever stopped lying and had respect for death. Death is a joke to them and this is likely another joke.
Imagine that, it came right along the same time Teo,the Notre Dame player, had his fake girl friend's death came out.
Actually, 9:00 am here would be 2:00 pm in the afternoon there, not the middle of the night.
guivres

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, a Muslim could not do that, because whom they call Allah is also the Bible God and the Jewish God. Same God. So, your point is lost. Try again.
I have done Eulogies so you are wrong again. The most power Eulogy I have ever heard was one from a preacher to some Hell's Angels. This preacher had preached ot the now dead Biker and the Biker would always say "some day". Well, the hell's angels wanted him to give the eulogy. His message was this " Your comrad waited for his some day and it never came,and now here lies a man who is going to hell. I spoke with him often and you know him as well and he would not want you to wait on your some day and join him in hell." Over 500 Bikers came to Christ and were saved because of "some day" which became this day.
Now, here is the thing, I am not speaking to his family, whom I do not know. I am speaking to these posters and I know that Saturday, the day that he died a message was left on here that now is the time and some day may not ever come. So, I know that this message was from God and I hope that DoC was on that night now don't you.
You posted this: Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Now me ask you this, do you think that this really says that people who do not judge will not be judged or condemned.
I suggest that you read more, because I am well versed on judging, which is different from condemning. We are called to judge, for we will judge angels some day but we can not condemn because only God wil condemn the unrighteous and unbelievers.
I CAN TELL EVERY SINNER THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HELL.......THE MESSAGE IS THAT CHRIST CAN STOP THERE TRAVEL TO HELL.
YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU CAN NOT SPEAK FOR GOD. GOD'S WORD IS WHAT IS SPOKEN.
IF YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE LIVING, DON'T PRETEND THAT IT IS OFFERED TO THE DEAD. CHRIST SAID THE OPPOSITE. GOD IS A GOD OF THE LIVING, SO YOUR FLESH AND LUSR FOR IT IS SPEAKING.
fyi

Was the Kaaba Originally a Hindu Temple?
By P.N. Oak (Historian)

Glancing through some research material recently, I was pleasantly
surprised to come across a reference to a king Vikramaditya inscription
found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian
Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire.

The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a
gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on
page 315 of a volume known as 'Sayar-ul-Okul' treasured in the
Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free
English the inscription says:

"Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram's
reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare
of his subjects. But at that time we Arabs, oblivious of God, were lost
in sensual pleasures. Plotting and torture were rampant. The darkness
of ignorance had enveloped our country. Like the lamb struggling for
her life in the cruel paws of a wolf we Arabs were caught up in
ignorance. The entire country was enveloped in a darkness so intense as
on a new moon night. But the present dawn and pleasant sunshine of
education is the result of the favour of the noble king Vikramaditya
whose benevolent supervision did not lose sight of us- foreigners as we
were. He spread his sacred religion amongst us and sent scholars whose
brilliance shone like that of the sun from his country to ours. These
scholars and preceptors through whose benevolence we were once again
made cognisant of the presence of God, introduced to His sacred
existence and put on the road of Truth, had come to our country to
preach their religion and impart education at king Vikramaditya's
behest."

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/58581%22

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>.... When the the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered, they matched word for word with the King James.(book of Isaiah).
The DSS were written in Elizabethan English ?

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
@ Senecus...John...Steve...Dusty and the others that have spoken up...
I would feel remiss if I didn't relay my gratitude to all of you that have spoken up to try and silence those that come to harass during our time here at WINLAC to remember a friend.
Those of us that have posted here for the last several years remember DoC as someone that showed restraint even when being attacked.
So as DoC told many...
Thank you for your input.
Well said Annie. I agree.

It is in times like these that shows people's true hearts.
Seems even in death DoC is contributing to this thread.

If there is a Heaven and folks like DoC aren't there, I wouldn't want to be there anyway and would consider the deity in charge a fool.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
9am for you would be 10pm for them.... before bedtime????
If someone dies in their sleep, how do you know HOW they died?
Overnight autopsy?
Not buying any of this....
You need a little refresher in the time zones, apparently. 9am EST would be +5 hrs to London (they being >east< of America, yaknow) or 2pm GMT, or in other words, plenty of time for an initial medical assessment. We can assume that DoC's family did not rush to topix to make an announcement.

Looks like you better stick to your "witty" zingers, which amuse us all to no end.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>In that case, please don't hate me if I tell u it was 46 degrees Celsius here the other day. HOT, hot as the mythical Hades. U feel like bread in an oven!
:-)
I would prefer your winter.
Ditto.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you would say this would make you a fool. You h ave no idea what he did in private. Sandusky's wife to this day swears his innocence which means that his admission of being in a shower with a boy is seen as innocent.
If you are not in heaven, it will be because you are a fool.
I can see where misanthropic trolls might think all humans are as isolated as they are, but some of the rest of us actually have contact with each other outside of topix. Add in a perverse religious belief that maintains that all humans are corrupt and wicked, and we can see why you would assume the worst of others.

"Heaven" is a security blanket for the emotionally stunted.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed that the creators were God and a female, which is why yuo are evil and why Eve sinned. Sorry, but the creators, were Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. How could there be a female, because that would require her to be able to have a fetus in her womb or if it were a woman then it would have a womb.
That might be the most idiotic and irrational Xtian "argument" presented......well, today.

So far.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>In Queensland, I always found the humidity so hard to take in summer.
Me too, thankfully we've had 2 slightly cooler days...

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>And Skom, from what I have seen most of your opponents have called you worse and slime and scum, so if I should take that as true then so be it. I will not sugar coat it and that is too bad for you.

If you must take a rest from God's word and lie to the lost and to their family, then it is YOU who does not see the love in God's word. Sorry, but you can play Christian, but in times of death, sickness and tragedy, if your religion is powerless, then it is without Christ. Christ was above all of this and this is what Christ said, perhaps you should re-examine your religion compared to Christianity.

Luke 14:26 &#9658;

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.

I WILL LET YOU FIGURE THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF. IF I SAVE ONE SOUL BECAUSE THEY REALIZE THAT TODAY IS THERE SOMEDAY THEN CHRIST IS PLEASED.
You save one soul? Are you God today?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>It is your version of love that is an issue. Jesus was love and his perfect love casted out all sins and for that you crucified him. You do not want love, you want to sin and be okay about it.
I believe that your statement might hold more credibility...well maybe not...but it would at least not sound so ironic if you were here practicing that perfect love (or even a semblance of it) that you claim Jesus possessed.

You are right about one thing though...I would dare say that most of us here do not want the type of love that you seem to display.

I could be wrong about that...just don't think so...I have known most of these people for a long time...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>So, then why would she call you in the middle of her night, if it happened during her day. Your post said that he died last night in his sleep. Perhaps you are DoC and you are putting a sock to rest.
LOL Ya don't get it do ya??? That's okay...the rest of us did! LOL

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that your statement might hold more credibility...well maybe not...but it would at least not sound so ironic if you were here practicing that perfect love (or even a semblance of it) that you claim Jesus possessed.
You are right about one thing though...I would dare say that most of us here do not want the type of love that you seem to display.
I could be wrong about that...just don't think so...I have known most of these people for a long time...
You've spoken for me thank you...good one...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>So, then why would she call you in the middle of her night, if it happened during her day. Your post said that he died last night in his sleep. Perhaps you are DoC and you are putting a sock to rest.
You don't do well with the terms A.M. and P.M. do ya???

Just sayin'

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do well with the terms A.M. and P.M. do ya???
Just sayin'
It is amusing though to watch said poster flap their wings and crow! LOL

We could try to explain but what fun would that be???

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
gawd dang whadamoroon!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The ugliness of christianity at it's best.
No compassion for someone or their family or friends.
Just reminders of the christian hell-place and it's nasty god-being.
Have a nice day...christer prick.
That one is nothing but a vulture.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

383 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Porkpie Hat 259,023
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Truth 536,759
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 729,256
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 225,528
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min bottom1980 647
wearing my sisters panties and others 10 min Sexypantylover69 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min WildWeirdWillie 172,885
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Faith 117,683
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••