Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
Thought so.
You've never had an original thought, nitwit.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
you want a lick
No, you can give my share to jesus.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>PopQuiz, last night Dearth of Couth passed away suddenly of a heart attack. Look back a few pages.
OMG!!!!! I will really miss him... a fun guy to post with... my heart hurts for his family... Clownie will give it a rest for a few days..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Republican policies.
No doubt.. lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie. Semen anointed. The Bukake Clown.
The drooling bukake clown. ROTFLMAO

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. So what are the non Christians afraid of?
christians

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I received a t-mail about Couth. Just wanted to offer my condolences. I have rarely seen someone remain as decent as he consistently came across as. I have a feeling the world is slightly worse for his having left it

Rest in Peace Dearth

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>christians
Ah man... That's the last thing I said to him... I meant it in jest. I'm sorry Christians are such.......... sometimes.
<3

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Not a single person attacked him or you, but you came with your hate and thought you would veil it around DoC.
What I know is respect for God, the living and the living is what is important. If the dead did not respect life, then there is no respect in their death. We can mourn but most often it is a lie.
I am certain that Hitler's family claimed that he had gone to heaven. You atheists call the Bible a fairy tale, but it is you who are going to hell who tell your children that their grandmas and such have gone to heaven. You lie and think that is a good thing.
I don't drink beer and I would never disrespect the dead with alcohol abuse.
Know this, your opinion is yours and it remains wrong even as you speak but that is your right.
So ... you don't know any atheists personally. Good point, we should be more vocal.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hearts for everyone;

http://www.google.com.au/search...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Hearts for everyone;
http://www.google.com.au/search...
http://bgarciadesigns.com/blog/wp-content/upl...
I love that one, it's so ... illuminating.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>So, I get it, the fact that DoC will go to hell, if he is like you and he will go to heaven if he is like me, proves your evil. You want respect for the dead, whom you call dust and decaying ash, but you can not respect a disabled person. So yes, I will respect DoC or his family, and tell them that if he did not accept Christ then he will not be in heaven.
Would it be respectful if someone died in your a family and they were approached by a Muslim who wanted you to know that your loved one is eternally deprived of an after-life because they did not accept Allah? What about of a Christian but with different beliefs than you told you your family member is in hell because that is what they honestly believe? What about if a devil worshiper tells you because your family rejects satan they will be punished in death instead of rewarded if they honestly believe that?

I am a Christian btw but I reject your rationalization that you are showing respect. First of all even while someone is alive you are failing to follow the Bible by telling people who is going to hell:

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

You can warn people of hell and you can witness as to what saves. What you can't do is speak for God

But what possible reason would one have to telling someone a loved one that has already passed is in hell and how is that respect? Did someone in his family ask for your opinion?

That people are speaking out of concern for another's soul or showing love to them by telling them the truth is one of the biggest lies told on Topix . Not because it couldn't be true but simply because it so rarely is and the contempt that often accompanies it exposes the real truth.

As for going to Heaven like you, a verse you may wish to keep in memory

Matthew 12:37
"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

I saw that Senacus made a mention of character in hopes some wouldn't see this as an opportunity to promote their own agenda regardless of its sincerity or lack of. There are things called common decency and civil boundaries that should dictate this time has nothing to do with you and your opinions on who is in hell wouldn't be welcomed by those mourning.

The absolute best case scenario here is you are selfish and thoughtless. I am guessing the truth is much more severe. Honor God by conducting yourself with some simple decency in His name. Or at least have the integrity not to hide behind it
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVED that book. But I wouldn't take it as Jewish history altogether, though it does have some in it.
That's true. But it gives a different history to the Bible, so is interesting.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you're not a REAL christian tonight,you were NEVER saved at any time in the past.
Hey, Doctor Reality, how's it going?
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
I received a t-mail about Couth. Just wanted to offer my condolences. I have rarely seen someone remain as decent as he consistently came across as. I have a feeling the world is slightly worse for his having left it
Rest in Peace Dearth
Hi, Skombolis, good to hear from you. I know you came to Christ on these threads. I notice you are using a different Bible "perversion". I wasted many years using those texts. The King James Authorized is the best, especially for memorization. When the the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered, they matched word for word with the King James.(book of Isaiah).

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh. Almost fergot...

Le le from wsjlm sends his condolences.

TY Le le
from all
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Not a single person attacked him or you, but you came with your hate and thought you would veil it around DoC.
What I know is respect for God, the living and the living is what is important. If the dead did not respect life, then there is no respect in their death. We can mourn but most often it is a lie.
I am certain that Hitler's family claimed that he had gone to heaven. You atheists call the Bible a fairy tale, but it is you who are going to hell who tell your children that their grandmas and such have gone to heaven. You lie and think that is a good thing.
I don't drink beer and I would never disrespect the dead with alcohol abuse.
Know this, your opinion is yours and it remains wrong even as you speak but that is your right.
It is always a comfort to know that a loved one has been saved, but in times of bereavement, it brings a deep joy to know that the person is now in the arms of Jesus. A pastor once said that the hardest task he ever had was to preach a funeral in which the person was not a believer.
I sure hope DofC made his peace with God before it was too late. If so, we'll see him there in glory.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
http://bgarciadesigns.com/blog/wp-content/upl...
I love that one, it's so ... illuminating.
Lol...pretty :)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Oh. Almost fergot...
Le le from wsjlm sends his condolences.
TY Le le
from all
Yes.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>What is it aobut your satan that fills you with venom and fear? Perhaps you should go to a bar and drink your life away, if you believe your crap then he is soon to be simply dust and decaying rot. But, since I know the truth, then I know that if he received Christ then he is soon to be in heaven in glory. If not..........well we gave all the love that was needed to save him and you.
You said quote: "well we gave all the love that was needed to save him and you."

Do you really think you've shown any love at all to anyone? All you've done is spew out your venom and hate and done the exact opposite of what Jesus Christ did and taught. If you think for one second that God backs your actions in here than you are as delusional as they come. The only one you're bringing glory to is your misguided ego and satan who's playing you like a fiddle.

Oh and one more thing. If you knew the first thing about "salvation" (which you clearly don't) you would know that salvation comes only from God through Jesus Christ. And not from some nut job like you that stands behind your self made pulpit spewing out your self righteous religious hatred that in your delusional mind you call love.

If you think the sick and twisted thing you're calling love can save anybody (including yourself) than you're more delusional and lost than I thought. Believe me, the persons salvation you need to be worried about is your own. Because if you continue with the hate and venom you're spewing out God is going reject you so fast your head will spin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

743 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 721,235
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 532,938
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 256,680
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Yeshua Iesous 115,306
poppyseeddreams.com/bad service 22 min Enough- 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 30 min Ricky F 53,167
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 38 min Remnant of 144000 32,927
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr bad bob 172,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••