#436925 Jan 20, 2013
"time" not "tome"

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#436927 Jan 20, 2013
Beavis Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Micah died over a year ago. Cancer, I believe.
Hi, Beav.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#436928 Jan 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Only my respect for DoC, and those fortunates who knew him better than I, prevents me from responding to that post as it deserves.
That is my feeling also.

“I can see my house from here!”

Since: Oct 09

Nazareth, Israel

#436931 Jan 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Beav.
Hi, Mac. I see this place has a new ghoul.
duststorm

League City, TX

#436932 Jan 20, 2013
Beavis Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Micah died over a year ago. Cancer, I believe.
I am so very sorry to hear of it. I know he posted on some of the other threads, and he knew the Bible--possibly a Jewish background? I certainly hope he was able to synthesize the messages with his keen mind and be saved before it was too late.
duststorm

League City, TX

#436934 Jan 20, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
"time" not "tome"
Thumper, my brother in Christ, looks as though the Lord has brought us to the written word of these pages on a day when a dear soul has passed into eternity.
I know you have been faithful to share with those on the other threads. I praise the Lord for his inexpressible gift, so undeserved by me.

Nazareth, Israel

#436936 Jan 20, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I am so very sorry to hear of it. I know he posted on some of the other threads, and he knew the Bible--possibly a Jewish background? I certainly hope he was able to synthesize the messages with his keen mind and be saved before it was too late.
If you believe in "once saved always saved", as I seem to recall you do, then you shouldn't worry about micah. He was quite devout in his younger years.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436937 Jan 20, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
DoC would have been gracious and thanked you for dropping in and leaving your input. So...
Yep. Not once did he ever return hate for hate. He was always kind and gracious, witty and warm.

I'm sorry that didn't rub off on some.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436938 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, it was the Christians who loved him and love you now with truth.
Jesus is his Lord and if DoC could tell you now, he would say oops, wrong turn.
We only hope that he found Christ before he died. For us, he is still alive in spirit form with a destiny to meet God and be judged. For you, he is just dust.
Here is the thing, if you do not want hateful things said then go back and apoligize to all the hateful things you have said to the living. Don't respect the living to respect the dead, when you have no respect for life.
People that I do not know die daily, my hope is that they found Christ and lost their ticket to hell.
Thanks for dropping in and leaving your comment.

And this one is for DoC: I appreciate your concern, but no thank you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436939 Jan 20, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>So very sorry to hear about Dearth of Couth, a friend. He laid the dilemma out so very gently, like a feather falling to the ground. Yes, he was a true intellectual. I only hope that somewhere along the way the light of the Lord illumined his very soul, and he was able to surrender to the Master. If so, we will meet him in heaven.
Thank you for your kindness, Dusty. There's a nice person in you that we don't get to see often enough.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#436940 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I suspected boy. Trust me I respect myself more than I will his family. If you can not respect those alive here, then so be it for your compassion. Have a nice day...gay prick.
My world is a better place due to DoC, a man whom I never met in person. You have already been told that he would have been kind and courteous, while welcoming you to the tread. Show a little decency and pick another day to play the vile troll.
duststorm

League City, TX

#436941 Jan 20, 2013
Beavis Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in "once saved always saved", as I seem to recall you do, then you shouldn't worry about micah. He was quite devout in his younger years.
I seem recall his posts now to that effect. It is very possible for a person to be saved, and then become estranged in his mind from God. As you mentioned, though, even the person himself cannot pluck himself from the Father's hand, once he has surrendered to Christ. John 10:28,29

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436942 Jan 20, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>WN, thank you for letting us know, and for being a friend to his family.
You're quite welcome for me letting you know. It was never hard to be his friend, nor to be a friend to his lovely wife. They continued to be beautiful and loving people from the moment I met them.

Nazareth, Israel

#436944 Jan 20, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
My world is a better place due to DoC, a man whom I never met in person. You have already been told that he would have been kind and courteous, while welcoming you to the tread. Show a little decency and pick another day to play the vile troll.
If he did that, he wouldn't be a vile troll, now would he?

Reminds me of when WiP died - seemingly every mentally twisted sick Christer ghoul came to her memorial thread to pick at her corpse and celebrate that they thought she was roasting in hell.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436947 Jan 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say." - Tolkien.
Fare well, wherever you fare, DoC.
That's beautiful. I'll pass it along with all the other messages.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#436949 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully DoC was on last night and received God's message from XYH........ It was clearly for DoC and I know he is graceful now and hopes that it is you who receives it now.
Life is not a Topix game, it is a hellish dying game for most and your only hope is that you do not resist.
Thanks for reminding us of the delusion of your religion.
duststorm

League City, TX

#436950 Jan 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Not once did he ever return hate for hate. He was always kind and gracious, witty and warm.
I'm sorry that didn't rub off on some.
It is indeed a sad day, tears are shed for a person who could very well have been our school chum, our brother. He was a true American, seeking truth, and yet always with a cheerful countenance.
Thank you for your kind words, also to BBJ, Mac, Beavis, Hip and everyone who is speaking today.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#436951 Jan 20, 2013
Beavis Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did that, he wouldn't be a vile troll, now would he?
Reminds me of when WiP died - seemingly every mentally twisted sick Christer ghoul came to her memorial thread to pick at her corpse and celebrate that they thought she was roasting in hell.
Not true, most of the Christians passed along there condolences and prayers for WIP and those the knew and loved her.
duststorm

League City, TX

#436952 Jan 20, 2013
Yes we noticed wrote:
<quoted text>
And his last post was a couple of months ago... Amazing!
Wha..?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#436954 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I suspected boy. Trust me I respect myself more than I will his family. If you can not respect those alive here, then so be it for your compassion. Have a nice day...gay prick.
More "love" from a "christian"...
You have no understaning of respect...
Your weak attempt to use the gay agenda as an insult and intimidation only reveals your weakness...you are a christian...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 3 min girls united states 166
looking for horny girl from Egypt (or liveing i... 3 min girls united states 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 259,591
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 739,581
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 542,740
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 6 min girls united states 290
sex (May '13) 7 min girls united states 75
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Eagle 12 227,602
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Lyndi 173,709

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••