|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> I see you like advertising yourself as a pompous, first class arrogant, know it all. To me, you're just another in a long line of intellectual bimbos who "think" they are superior to others. Well, you probably are somewhat smarter than ol Chess ... but, not by much! Do you have a fantasy boyfriend?...As the asteroid zooms off at the speed of light into the vast darkness of the universe. Hope you have a flashlight!
Clownie
I think oscar an drstik are both hitt'n on ya clown!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

It's great to see the Christians out sharing the love of Jesus tonight.

They're always looking for new members, if anyone is interested.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall Mac asking you to redirect more of your flack towards me. At least that wasn't the impression that I took from his post.
While I appreciate Mac's words an apology from you that didn't come from your own volition is meaningless...
I didn't, of course.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid my sock be afraid. We will rid the word of all you non-Christians and give you a new home. It will always be hot, never cold, not snow, no rain, no long winters, it will be like hell. Wait, it will be "hell".
Christians often pretend about the fate of those who know better.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> ....Do you have a fantasy boyfriend?...
Your brain on Jesus.

Just say no.
uIDIOTracemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ann Coulter, in National Review Online
Gag Rule, Lewis Lapham, p3

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Thomas Jefferson
k
"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.... perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind ... a mere contrivance [for the clergy] to filch wealth and power to themselves."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Thomas Jefferson, notes on Virginia (1784)

"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What have been the effects of coercion? To make one half of the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and terror all over the earth. Let us reflect that it is inhabited by a thousand millions of people. That these profess probably a thousand different systems of religion. That ours is but one of that thousand.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't lose something you never had.
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Who decides that? Not you my witchy pooh.
<quoted text>
Let's try that again....
Please explain to the rest of the class how someone can lose something that they do not have, or that they never had.
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Witches are losers. They burn in hell foever. I really hope you have a change of heart. Witches always have the ultmate bad luck. Being a witch is a curse. Please don't be the ultimate loser in hell..
Point that thing somewhere else before you ejaculate; I just bought these shoes.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
May the GOD of Abraham Issac and Jacob bless you all the days of your life.
GOD bless T-Town Clown.
Damn the soul of abraham and his invented god, whose religions have slaughtered millions of innocent people.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>If hell does not exist then why must you defend your eternal home. See,you have good cause for anxiety.
If you believe in a satan and hell, do you also believe in vampires and werewolves, little boy?
WindowLickers4Je sus

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
lol

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so. When I battle rats in the sewer
What a terrible thing to call your family.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid my sock be afraid. We will rid the word of all you non-Christians and give you a new home. It will always be hot, never cold, not snow, no rain, no long winters, it will be like hell. Wait, it will be "hell".
Another open threat from a christer...no surprise.
It is a nice example of what a rotten, fear ridden religion will do to people. Too bad it's not working as your christian religion is declining everywhere.
At least your hell-place is not a threat as it's not real but apparently your aggressive nature towards others who do not believe as you do requires caution, but not fear.
The only question that remains is how long will it be before you begin acting out your threat on innocent people?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
They gotta get their licks in before Sunday so they can go get cleansed of their "sins". Once cleansed they can start over again.
That praying stuff they do apparently works wonders for them. They can forgive themselves of almost anything...and a little tithe to the pastor always helps.
illuyanka

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
you pimping for them now?
Huh

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
They gotta get their licks in before Sunday so they can go get cleansed of their "sins". Once cleansed they can start over again.
That praying stuff they do apparently works wonders for them. They can forgive themselves of almost anything...and a little tithe to the pastor always helps.
Blather, rinse, repeat.
Huh

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> I see you like advertising yourself as a pompous, first class arrogant, know it all. To me, you're just another in a long line of intellectual bimbos who "think" they are superior to others. Well, you probably are somewhat smarter than ol Chess ... but, not by much! Do you have a fantasy boyfriend?...As the asteroid zooms off at the speed of light into the vast darkness of the universe. Hope you have a flashlight!
Clownie
You haven't been right yet. Why start now?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Im heading out to sunday school, then top it off with a great service.. I hope to see someone give their life to Christ, today

Clownie

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

For those of you who knew and adored Dearth of Couth, please be with his wife and family in your thoughts today.

His wife contacted me about 10 minutes ago and told me he had a massive heart attack and died in his sleep last night.

His wit, wisdom and personality will be greatly missed by all who admired him.

I would appreciate it if no hateful remarks would be made, but I know there will be some who will show just how dark their hearts are. For those who care about him, it won't make any difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,521 - 412,540 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

474 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 716,627
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min pusherman_ 530,097
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 598,762
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 36,407
Appjoy invite code 14 min Dave 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 255,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min number four 223,213
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••