Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you wouldn't make a wart, on a doctor's @ss
May the GOD of Abraham Issac and Jacob bless you all the days of your life.

GOD bless T-Town Clown.
jormungandr

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
If history is to be a teacher, non-Christians should be afraid of Christians.
if history is to be a teacher, non-fundamentals/nonconformist s should be afraid of fundamentalists/conformists.

if i were nothing i would hate me too

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It ain't ALL his fault. He felled int'a the outhouse(lucky fer him he writed his weight on the wall first) They shoveled out the right amount---jist the wrong stuff.
Well that thought is truly disgusting!

Reminded me of a story though that I was told. We had moved out to the country where rattle snakes and water moccasins seemed to be around every corner.

A lady went to the bathroom one morning to take care of her morning duties. Upon arising from the john she turned around and coiled up in the toilet was a rattle snake. Seems they will get in to the drain fill lines and work their way up through the plumbing.

After that...no more going to the bathroom in the dark nor without first taking a peek into that bowl.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid my sock be afraid. We will rid the word of all you non-Christians and give you a new home. It will always be hot, never cold, not snow, no rain, no long winters, it will be like hell. Wait, it will be "hell".
Hell doesn't exist. See? All your projected anxiety for nothing.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we're not!!!! atheist should be afraid of dying
Thanks for continuing to prove that believers like you are motivated by irrational fear.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>did you notice my post # 436569 ?????
Yes...I responded to in post #436786. Thank you for posting the link for me.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Hell doesn't exist. See? All your projected anxiety for nothing.
who told you this?
did satan throw you from hell during hell business bankrupcy,?

are you delighted in the word"masturbation"

from your awatar clear is seen,you love this work hand master handy job

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.
A lightbulb factory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
here is the one from last year.
FUNDIE DANCE LEGEND**
1. Fundie Jitterbug: the desperate lashout involving threats of fire and brimstone; the eternal lake of fire
2. Fundie Circle Dance: Endless, robotic chanting of bible passages to avoid answering
3. Fundie Charleston: back-pedaling
4. Fundie Hustle: Diversionary tactics such as: a.)trying to change the subject. b.)emphasizing something else out of context. c.)evading by responding to questions with questions.
5. Pee-Wee Style or Punk Dance (yes, they both officially exist): the issuance of ad hominem
6. Fundie Twist: Posting a reply to a question or challenge with nothing other than point out errors in spelling, grammar or syntax.
7. Fundie Shuffle: Shuffling the content of your post like a deck of cards with the result being a whole new meaning.
8. Fundie Waltz: Fundies twirl around in (not so very) graceful circles, attempting to dishonestly provide an argument that may sound convincing.
9. Fundie Sock Hop: The instance that life was so much better before the First Amendment was reinforced, when an omnipotent, omnipresent was somehow removed from within the walls of every public institution of learning by the Magic Ink-Filled Sword of O'Hare, despite reams of evidence to the contrary.
10. Fundie Hippie Freestyle: Wherein the fundies have absolutely no idea that the entire Born-Again movement, which may have had its impetus from a single Booble verse, actually can be traced directly back to Chuck Colson and the Jesus Freaks of the 1960's.
11. Fundie Ostrich: Wherein the fundies have no idea of the origins of their doctrine nor the Booblical Canon, claiming a direct line to Big Baby Jeebus, which is probably the most historically inaccurate portrayal of events since the cherry tree.
12. Fundie Duststorm: Where lucid moments of clear, rational thinking are suddenly beaten down by phantasmagorical stories of torture worm wishes and Chick Tract dreams.
13. Discerner Dodge: Creating a god that agrees with everything you think and feel, mix in unhealthy doses of ignorance, racism, misogyny, homophobia, mix with a passive/aggressive blender, claim a direct pipeline to what the sky tyrant means, claim the Booble is the Grand Book of Hints and you are the Grand Poobah of Parablic Pontification and top with an overwhelming desire to play motorboat between the heaving, bodice-ripping, prodigiously-majestic mammarian protuberances of the legendary earthbound goddess, Water_Nymph.
14. Fundie Gay Lick No True Scotsman Highland Shuffle: When fundamentalists pull the cliched and contradictory "If you used to be a Christian, you were never one to begin with" strategy.
15. The Walter Mitty Waltz: When an uncomfortable truth is before you, pirouette, turn your back and become someone else.
16. The Prevaricatio Polka: When caught in a lie, take two steps forward, one back and scream a new lie louder.
17. Sock Puppet Samba: When a fundamentalist is bested (which is every time), he/she returns with an imaginary army of numerous sock puppets. Also known as the Jamaican Jerk Watusi.
18. Haggard Hoedown: When a fundamentalist inevitably falls back on the "you-must-be-gay" default when intellectually bested and cornered.
Too funny :p

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>You bite is all we know and you should seek new condumbs elsewhere. This is the Top Stories Forum for Christians. Go back ot your dog pound forum.
It's the Palmdale sockpuppet rodeo gang folks!
Mak'n believe yer someone else again huh loser?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Chong and the AnnieJ Hoax wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me naked pics...
I'm dying...
Again...
And here you are, Nitwitsan, deep in the throes of addiction.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>we're not!!!! atheist should be afraid of dying
Apparently you have a deep seated fear of proper English.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>I like this one.
GAY DANCE LEGEND**
1. Gay Jitterbug: the desperate lashout involving threats of AIDS and child molesting; the eternal lust for butts
2. Gay Circle Dance: Endless, robotic chanting of gay propaganda to avoid answering
3. Gay Charleston: back-pedaling
4. Gay Hustle: Diversionary tactics such as: a.)trying to change the subject. b.)emphasizing something else out of context. c.)evading by responding to questions with questions.
5. Pee-Wee Style or Gay Punk Dance (yes, they both officially exist): the issuance of ad hominem
6. Gay Twist: Posting a reply to a question or challenge with nothing other than point out errors in spelling, grammar or syntax.
7. Gays Shuffle: Shuffling the content of your post like a deck of cards with the result being a whole new meaning.
8. Gay Waltz: Fundies twirl around in (not so very) graceful circles, attempting to dishonestly provide an argument that may sound convincing.
9. Gay Sock Hop: The instance that life was so much better before the First Amendment was reinforced, when gays were sheep, and sheeps were afraid and somehow removed from within the walls of every public institution of learning by the Magic Ink-Filled Sword of O'Gaybpoy, despite reams of evidence to the contrary.
10. Gay Hippie Freestyle: Wherein the gass have absolutely no idea that the entire Born-Gay movement, which may have had its impetus from a single gay pedophile, actually can be traced directly back to Chuck and Larry and the Gay Freaks of the 1960's.
11. Gay Ostrich: Wherein the gays have no idea of the origins of their doctrine nor the NAMBLA Canon, claiming a direct line to Big Baby Gaybot, which is probably the most historically inaccurate portrayal of events since the cherry tree.
12. Gay Duststorm: Where lucid moments of clear, rational thinking are suddenly beaten down by phantasmagorical stories of AIDS and and dick Tract dreams.
13. Discerner Dodge: Creating a rigbht that agrees with everything you think and feel, mix in unhealthy doses of ignorance, racism, pedophilia, self hatred, mix with a passive/aggressive blender, claim a direct pipeline to what the gay tyrant means, claim the APA is the Grand body of Hints and you are the Grand Poobah of gayrablic Pontification and top with an overwhelming desire to play motorboat between the heaving, bodice-ripping, prodigiously-majestic mammarian protuberances of the legendary earthbound goddess, Water_Nymph.
14. Fudgie Gay Lick No True Scotsman Highland Shuffle: When fundamentalists pull the cliched and contradictory "If you used to be a normal and are now gay, you were never one to begin with" strategy.
15. The Walter Mitty Waltz: When an uncomfortable truth is before you, pirouette, turn your back and become someone else.
16. The Prevaricatio Polka: When caught in a lie, take two steps forward, one back and scream a new gay lie louder.
17. Sock Puppet Samba: When a gaydamentalist is bested (which is every time), he/she returns with an imaginary army of numerous sock puppets. Also known as the Jamaican Gay Jerk Watusi.
18. Harvey Hoedown: When a gayamentalist inevitably falls back on the "I-must-be-gay" default when intellectually bested and cornered.

Homophobia:

The fear that gay men are going to treat you the way you treat women and that a lesbian will treat your woman better than you do.

Just admit you are 50 shades of gay and move on. Maybe you can call Marcus Bachmann and he can swallow you up in one of his gay reparative sessions. Hopefully it won't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>I like this one.
GAY DANCE LEGEND**
1. Gay Jitterbug: the desperate lashout involving threats of AIDS and child molesting; the eternal lust for butts
2. Gay Circle Dance: Endless, robotic chanting of gay propaganda to avoid answering
3. Gay Charleston: back-pedaling
4. Gay Hustle: Diversionary tactics such as: a.)trying to change the subject. b.)emphasizing something else out of context. c.)evading by responding to questions with questions.
5. Pee-Wee Style or Gay Punk Dance (yes, they both officially exist): the issuance of ad hominem
6. Gay Twist: Posting a reply to a question or challenge with nothing other than point out errors in spelling, grammar or syntax.
7. Gays Shuffle: Shuffling the content of your post like a deck of cards with the result being a whole new meaning.
8. Gay Waltz: Fundies twirl around in (not so very) graceful circles, attempting to dishonestly provide an argument that may sound convincing.
9. Gay Sock Hop: The instance that life was so much better before the First Amendment was reinforced, when gays were sheep, and sheeps were afraid and somehow removed from within the walls of every public institution of learning by the Magic Ink-Filled Sword of O'Gaybpoy, despite reams of evidence to the contrary.
10. Gay Hippie Freestyle: Wherein the gass have absolutely no idea that the entire Born-Gay movement, which may have had its impetus from a single gay pedophile, actually can be traced directly back to Chuck and Larry and the Gay Freaks of the 1960's.
11. Gay Ostrich: Wherein the gays have no idea of the origins of their doctrine nor the NAMBLA Canon, claiming a direct line to Big Baby Gaybot, which is probably the most historically inaccurate portrayal of events since the cherry tree.
12. Gay Duststorm: Where lucid moments of clear, rational thinking are suddenly beaten down by phantasmagorical stories of AIDS and and dick Tract dreams.
13. Discerner Dodge: Creating a rigbht that agrees with everything you think and feel, mix in unhealthy doses of ignorance, racism, pedophilia, self hatred, mix with a passive/aggressive blender, claim a direct pipeline to what the gay tyrant means, claim the APA is the Grand body of Hints and you are the Grand Poobah of gayrablic Pontification and top with an overwhelming desire to play motorboat between the heaving, bodice-ripping, prodigiously-majestic mammarian protuberances of the legendary earthbound goddess, Water_Nymph.
14. Fudgie Gay Lick No True Scotsman Highland Shuffle: When fundamentalists pull the cliched and contradictory "If you used to be a normal and are now gay, you were never one to begin with" strategy.
16. The Prevaricatio Polka: When caught in a lie, take two steps forward, one back and scream a new gay lie louder.
17. Sock Puppet Samba: When a gaydamentalist is bested (which is every time), he/she returns with an imaginary army of numerous sock puppets. Also known as the Jamaican Gay Jerk Watusi.
18. Harvey Hoedown: When a gayamentalist inevitably falls back on the "I-must-be-gay" default when intellectually bested and cornered.
Homophobia:

The fear that gay men are going to treat you the way you treat women and that a lesbian will treat your woman better than you do.

Just admit you are 50 shades of gay and move on. Maybe you should call Marcus Bachmann and he can swallow you up in one of his gay reparative sessions. Hopefully it won't leave a bad taste in your mouth.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Marlowe the Wonder Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is being a Topix addict.
(Pretend to)
Enjoy yourself...
Oh boy...I'm in trouble then...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that thought is truly disgusting!
Reminded me of a story though that I was told. We had moved out to the country where rattle snakes and water moccasins seemed to be around every corner.
A lady went to the bathroom one morning to take care of her morning duties. Upon arising from the john she turned around and coiled up in the toilet was a rattle snake. Seems they will get in to the drain fill lines and work their way up through the plumbing.
After that...no more going to the bathroom in the dark nor without first taking a peek into that bowl.
*shivers**un-intelligible freaked out sound*
<3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>A lightbulb factory.
Lmao. Kitty!!! Nice to see you :D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

When trolls attack? God loves you all <3
I'm outta here!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
May the GOD of Abraham Issac and Jacob bless you all the days of your life.
GOD bless T-Town Clown.
you're the best Bob!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for continuing to prove that believers like you are motivated by irrational fear.
Remember this ... when you see your goofy looking mug ... while looking in the mirror ... don't blame yourself ... for being so ugly. It wasn't your fault ... it was dad & mom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,501 - 412,520 of440,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

486 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Most Holy dr Shrink 38,402
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min gort 716,022
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 529,723
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 255,604
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Lucifes begotten Son 223,060
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Most Holy dr Shrink 598,712
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••