Oh boy...I'm in trouble then...

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#436812 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that thought is truly disgusting!
Reminded me of a story though that I was told. We had moved out to the country where rattle snakes and water moccasins seemed to be around every corner.
A lady went to the bathroom one morning to take care of her morning duties. Upon arising from the john she turned around and coiled up in the toilet was a rattle snake. Seems they will get in to the drain fill lines and work their way up through the plumbing.
After that...no more going to the bathroom in the dark nor without first taking a peek into that bowl.
*shivers**un-intelligible freaked out sound*
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#436813 Jan 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>A lightbulb factory.
Lmao. Kitty!!! Nice to see you :D

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#436814 Jan 19, 2013
When trolls attack? God loves you all <3
I'm outta here!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#436815 Jan 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
May the GOD of Abraham Issac and Jacob bless you all the days of your life.
GOD bless T-Town Clown.
you're the best Bob!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#436816 Jan 19, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for continuing to prove that believers like you are motivated by irrational fear.
Remember this ... when you see your goofy looking mug ... while looking in the mirror ... don't blame yourself ... for being so ugly. It wasn't your fault ... it was dad & mom
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#436817 Jan 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Remember this ... when you see your goofy looking mug ... while looking in the mirror ... don't blame yourself ... for being so ugly. It wasn't your fault ... it was dad & mom
HI BO
your wife kicked your a,,, to the basement,and you seat all day and night long like lunatic posting nonsense with monster of all topics P-0-P Quiz skom

go sleep frennie and don't snore because your old wife can put pillow on your face,and tonight can be last day of your cries on this topic

he he heeeeee

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#436818 Jan 19, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you have a deep seated fear of proper English.
I see you like advertising yourself as a pompous, first class arrogant, know it all. To me, you're just another in a long line of intellectual bimbos who "think" they are superior to others. Well, you probably are somewhat smarter than ol Chess ... but, not by much! Do you have a fantasy boyfriend?...As the asteroid zooms off at the speed of light into the vast darkness of the universe. Hope you have a flashlight!

Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#436819 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HI BO
your wife kicked your a,,, to the basement,and you seat all day and night long like lunatic posting nonsense with monster of all topics P-0-P Quiz skom
go sleep frennie and don't snore because your old wife can put pillow on your face,and tonight can be last day of your cries on this topic
he he heeeeee
Smokin reefer and posting again I see... GO TO BED BOY

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#436820 Jan 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> I see you like advertising yourself as a pompous, first class arrogant, know it all. To me, you're just another in a long line of intellectual bimbos who "think" they are superior to others. Well, you probably are somewhat smarter than ol Chess ... but, not by much! Do you have a fantasy boyfriend?...As the asteroid zooms off at the speed of light into the vast darkness of the universe. Hope you have a flashlight!
Clownie
I think oscar an drstik are both hitt'n on ya clown!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#436821 Jan 19, 2013
It's great to see the Christians out sharing the love of Jesus tonight.

They're always looking for new members, if anyone is interested.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#436822 Jan 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall Mac asking you to redirect more of your flack towards me. At least that wasn't the impression that I took from his post.
While I appreciate Mac's words an apology from you that didn't come from your own volition is meaningless...
I didn't, of course.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#436823 Jan 19, 2013
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid my sock be afraid. We will rid the word of all you non-Christians and give you a new home. It will always be hot, never cold, not snow, no rain, no long winters, it will be like hell. Wait, it will be "hell".
Christians often pretend about the fate of those who know better.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#436824 Jan 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> ....Do you have a fantasy boyfriend?...
Your brain on Jesus.

Just say no.
uIDIOTracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#436825 Jan 19, 2013
Ann Coulter, in National Review Online
Gag Rule, Lewis Lapham, p3

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

United States

#436826 Jan 19, 2013
Thomas Jefferson
k
"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.... perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind ... a mere contrivance [for the clergy] to filch wealth and power to themselves."

United States

#436827 Jan 19, 2013
Thomas Jefferson, notes on Virginia (1784)

"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What have been the effects of coercion? To make one half of the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and terror all over the earth. Let us reflect that it is inhabited by a thousand millions of people. That these profess probably a thousand different systems of religion. That ours is but one of that thousand.

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#436828 Jan 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't lose something you never had.
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Who decides that? Not you my witchy pooh.
<quoted text>
Let's try that again....
Please explain to the rest of the class how someone can lose something that they do not have, or that they never had.
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Witches are losers. They burn in hell foever. I really hope you have a change of heart. Witches always have the ultmate bad luck. Being a witch is a curse. Please don't be the ultimate loser in hell..
Point that thing somewhere else before you ejaculate; I just bought these shoes.

#436829 Jan 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
May the GOD of Abraham Issac and Jacob bless you all the days of your life.
GOD bless T-Town Clown.
Damn the soul of abraham and his invented god, whose religions have slaughtered millions of innocent people.

#436830 Jan 19, 2013
Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>If hell does not exist then why must you defend your eternal home. See,you have good cause for anxiety.
If you believe in a satan and hell, do you also believe in vampires and werewolves, little boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min FeastTrumpetsYTube 560,248
America's Most Dangerous Corruption 4 min Protester 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 777,567
*SEPT 2015 --- SIGNS of Tribulation 'start' 12 min FeastTrumpetsYTube 1
John Lennon was an Atheist 15 min Icew 28
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Rosa_Winkel 96,842
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 23 min Senecus 4,847
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min dirty white boy- 605,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web