Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
With friends like you, who needs enemas?
stupid people are like ex-lax. they irrate the crap out of ya.

LoL

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

... First against me, then against, Huh......
You're one and the same.

A Limberger in a sock.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
See what I mean?
Ex post facto prophecy just like a christian!

What a loser.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eleanor Roosevelt once said...
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Kaitlin...each time that you let someone get to you in a sense you are opening the door for them to continue. When you allow yourself to become angry you have given them what they want.
No matter what anyone says to you they can not take away your beliefs and what those beliefs stand for. Nor should anyone's opinion here matter to you. They don't pay your bills...hold your hand when you are sick...nor will they grow old with you.
I have to admit...SOME of you posts are a bit much for me but when you leave of the vile and nasty language a kind and caring person comes through. I like that Kaitlin...would love to see more of her.
I think some people come after you Kaitlin because they like to see you upset...they like for you to be angry. They take joy in being the one that causes it.
I know...it isn't any of my business.
Kate was vile and bitchy long before coming here. She was 'chased off' "Prove there is a God" for being beyond the pale. That was why she came to this thread. If you are reviled by everyone more than Buck and YD you might want to think about why.

Now she has gone to WSJLM to crap all over that thread.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for responding NS. I want to think about your response before I reply but just wanted to let you that I had read it. It is early in my slice of the world and I haven't had my morning quota of coffee yet.
So I will get back with you.
BTW...Good morning!
Good morning to you AnnieJ.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would homosexuality be a sin?
<quoted text>
Translation: "Duuhh...I don't know, but I won't admit it. I need duh buybull to tell me what to believe."
Of course he needs the Bible. He doesn't have "eight generations of Etruscan witches" telling him fairytales amd bullshit.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
..... "G_O_D" isn't getting to me,....
Sure I am. You even had to create sock puppets like a fundie lunatic.

You are just another moron that thinks their shit smells better than everyone else's.

You can dish it out but can't take it.
You bash Christians but I make fun of your "religion" and you start wining about how I am persecuting your entire family.

You are as big a fukwad as Viking is. You just don't have the brains to realize it or the guts to admit it.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait! I know this one!
John 19:25-27: "Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her,“Woman, here is your son,” and to the disciple,“Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home."
Considering he and his beloved John were basically married in front of his mother and witnesses, I think Jesus was OK with it.
John isn't there, there are no men at all. Read it carefully. Mary Magdelene is the "disciple Jesus loved".

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombs? Well, at least you're being creative...have another :D
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
William Shakespeare
"The rash assertion that 'God made man in His own image' is ticking like a time bomb at the foundation of many faiths."

- Arthur C. Clarke.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Murderer was probably not a good example. I should have condensed my list to…those that live outside the teachings of the Bible.
<quoted text>
Yes…it is a common practice…
Many Christians expect non-Christians to live by the rules of the OT while they only apply the NT (well whenever it suits them) to themselves.
<quoted text>
Here is where my confusion started I think.
You stated in one of your posts that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin. In this post you clarified the OT and that the NT is not clear…verdict is still out in a sense. I assume (I know…a dangerous thing) that you still have questions as to if it is or not.
Based on that assumption…
Would you be comfortable with an ordained minister that might “possibly” be living outside of the teachings of the Bible?
<quoted text>
Believe me…it was NOT my intent…not only for personal reasons but have not ever considered it a sin. I am not even sure how any logical person could make that comparison.
<quoted text>
NS…IMO…the problem lies in the belief that all offenses/sins are equal. For a god to judge so in my opinion is ludicrous. How can a god judge someone that maybe has sex outside of marriage to one that has abused a child or taken someones life equally.
My response to you was not specifically about this issue but more for working out something in my mind. I grew up in a household that was “old school” religion…very much like a “Dusty”. You were to follow the “word” in its entirety or surely you would burn in hell. When I look back…I shudder with horror…thus I no longer am a Christian.
Okay…can’t seem to be able to put the rest in words that make sense so I will wait on that.
Thanks for taking the time to answer some of my questions. Maybe someone else will get the hint what is supposed to happen when a question is asked! I doubt it…but one can hope.
I like it when you ramble on about nothing, it simply makes you look foolish but this whining makes you look pathetic. Come on have a little self respect and take a drink of reality. I bet you wear purple panties.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
John isn't there, there are no men at all. Read it carefully. Mary Magdelene is the "disciple Jesus loved".
Put them false teeth in when you post... nasty

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful! You need Him, He loves us all and I don't own Him or anything :D
Praise Jesus!
<3
Another great post! >3

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a liar
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one and the same.
A Limberger in a sock.
Cite your source, nimrod. And try to get better than a "C" next time.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your source.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I am. You even had to create sock puppets like a fundie lunatic.
You are just another moron that thinks their shit smells better than everyone else's.
You can dish it out but can't take it.
You bash Christians but I make fun of your "religion" and you start wining about how I am persecuting your entire family.
You are as big a fukwad as Viking is. You just don't have the brains to realize it or the guts to admit it.
Says the clown you also posts under Paul is not God. Man, you are ridiculous. How can people let you near children?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you that needs to remember how to "see".
I remember when you weren't a common troll.
Hahaha. Irony explosion.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how it is "supposed to be". In reality, many academians (esp. the most notable) are just as biased, bigotted, money hungry and egotistical as any Fundie. BTDT
Scientists are no 'saints' either. They just do it in the name of "Science" instead of "God".
Humans are humans.
In other words, anyone that disagrees with you is automatically wrong. Ugh.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
If that list only applies to 'fundies' then 90% of topix posters here are 'fundies' I picked up a lot of those skills from nearly every post I've read and had most of those things as responses to my posts. Good list, I'll be keeping a copy just so you know and will give credit where credit is due.
Show examples. Once again your bald assertions are meaningless.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Stick It In! Whoop!
Amazing! Simply amazing, how you can make a complete fool out of yourself. Too funny!!! Excuse Coach Clownie while he laughs hysterically...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Whew!!! Must wipe tears of laughter out of eyes!
The Coach pours himself a cup of coffee and sits in his favorite chair while chuckling to himself. That's one of the funniest posts I've read in awhile. Keep the funny stuff coming, Huh

Clownie rolls eyes

leave the funny post to the pro posters! ya hear

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,161 - 412,180 of440,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 680,329
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,632
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 3 min Johnny 120
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 4 min Jolly 23,830
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,200
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 10 min kareen 37
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 28 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••