|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder if she realizes AL didn't believe in christian god.
in fact he often stated that nature was his idea of god.
And he had a much greater view of it all. One which (for the most part) He and I are on the same page.
yournuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I get 'page not found'. Try making the link a tiny url?
Just by a lot of your post I would see where in your case BRAIN not found!!!!!
But keep talking your stupidity is very very funny to read.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar
Yer mother dresses you funny!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Don't applaud, throw money! The Great One is back, feeling refreshed, and more knowledgeable, wise, and charming as ever. You may all bow in unison!

GOOBER HULL is back

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are not the same. My answer was based on the Bible, xians are going off of things that were made up by xians in the early churches.
For the rest, see my previous post.
I'll take that as evasion.

So I'll ask one more time: If sin is defined by the first five books of the Hebrew bible, what is that definition? If it is missing the mark, what is that mark?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I marimba that and also agree that it's a good rule.
Ah, the good ole days.
Well, I think they tried harder, as a group, then. They most of them retired in sacred ignominy, and left the field to the HellaBoyz and DamnationDarlings. >yaawwn<

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Can't be:
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy *son*!
27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto *his* own home.
"Son" and "his" (translated from Greek, granted) indicate a male, and by reference John.
"Look at me Mom. I am dying."

"Mary, take care of your mother-in-law."

There were no men there, They would have been strung up, too. That is why the were all hiding.

The word "son" is most likely inserted later to put "John" where he wasn't.

Feel free to interpret it any way you want. It doesn't matter anyway.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

^^^^ the word "his" was most likely insterted^^^^

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there gracewalker, the self-appointed judge/pharisee of those who you deem to be pharisees;)
why does it hafta be like this with us?:)
Now I'm Grace too? Intersting, that brings my count to 37.
I tried to have a discussion with you, have you forgotten in all your prancing about insulting women?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So scientists, doctors, physicists and the like are not intelligent? Only those who imagine a deity are intelligent? Is that it?
You once again take something out of context to try to prove that your superstitious imaginings are more important than knowledge.
If you take into consideration the country of Germany at the time he was brought up there, never daring to ask questions of anything taught to him, you might then understand that imagination is the application of knowledge plus questioning plus imagining what could be done if the mind was not stunted by those who would keep you from questioning or imagining. The same was true of Gallileo.
But you don't seem to be able to think beyond the words you use to try and prove that education is the bug-bear and faith should replace it. Don't deny that either, as several of your posts have belittled knowledge in favor of an imaginary being.
Stop using your computer. It's not imaginary. It took not only imagination but knowledge to invent it. Write everything down with quill and ink and have a pigeon carry it to someone who thinks learning isn't against God's will.
Great questions. Ask Einstein...wait, he's dead. You probably wouldn't need to ask him anyway, you're so much smarter than he ever was, I should be quoting you!

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Look at me Mom. I am dying."
"Mary, take care of your mother-in-law."
There were no men there, They would have been strung up, too. That is why the were all hiding.
The word "son" is most likely inserted later to put "John" where he wasn't.
Feel free to interpret it any way you want. It doesn't matter anyway.
See, that's the thing. Yer a pretty sharp individil, yes you are, but hubris you got by the camel-load.....

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that Annie made a complete fool of herself by having an intelligent and well-thought out post?
You and clownie should get together. His last girlfriend dumped him. I'm sure I can't imagine why.
What fools the two of you make of yourselves mocking an intelligent post. What a fool you make of yourself for congratulating someone who can't come up with anything more intelligent than 'your dumb' as an answer.
The two of you are doing just what is good for the world...helping to completely wash the filth of fundamentalism from it.
I was laughing at Clownie. I have no issues with Annie. She is lovely.
"You're ignorant."
water_nymph

So much better than quoting Einstein.....?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you grant him too much credit. I was thinking more along the age ot maybe 7 years, he can't be more than 10.
Were any even 14-year-old relative of mine that incompetent in the language, he or she would be in deep doo-doo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why would Jesus have had a need to inform his mother that he was her son?
I realize that everyone interprets the Bible differently. I have no doubt if half a dozen people read that each of them would interpret it differently. But I still don't understand why Jesus would have had to announce himself as her son. None of my sons has ever said,'Woman, look. Here is your son.' They say 'Hi, Mom'.
Unless, of course, the "twin" story is true.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And it may save a few Yeehaw boys from being hospitalized. Even better, their victims.
Yes.
One hopes both.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that she agreed with him but just decided to say...oh well...
I think the conversation between NS and I is what it should be all about...not the subject matter but the fact that we could see something from a different point of view and discuss it civilly...hopefully each having a little clearer insight into each other.
I suppose that it just doesn't work that way for some.
Again...oh well...
I'm pretty sure Clownie was talking to Huh in the post I responded to, just checked it again and yep, I thought Clownie's post was funny and my comments had nothing to do with you or NS. Not sure how that came across.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVED that book. But I wouldn't take it as Jewish history altogether, though it does have some in it.
YES!!

Michener can't write for beans, but his research is impeccable.

LOVED it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Unless, of course, the "twin" story is true.
what story is that? R u making it up?

I thought Jesus called the beloved disciple the son of Mary? What's wrong with that?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Clownie was talking to Huh in the post I responded to, just checked it again and yep, I thought Clownie's post was funny and my comments had nothing to do with you or NS. Not sure how that came across.
Not a biggie...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are not the same. My answer was based on the Bible, xians are going off of things that were made up by xians in the early churches.
For the rest, see my previous post.
Hahah!
That being said, wasn't the "bible" itself made up by "christians" of the early church(that dictated by Constantine and Eusebius-Jerome)?
And, at that, being bias to extreme.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

554 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,225
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,291
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 720,408
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 5 min Keepitin Yourpants 136
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 532,514
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,077
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,429
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••