<quoted text>
Yay! I LOVE ponies :D
Bend over.
Huh

Garland, TX

#436186 Jan 16, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked my horse the same question; then I woke up.
I don't even have a horse.
Um.
Huh

Garland, TX

#436187 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
<quoted text>
Seven!
What did I win?
A new car! Piloted by T Town and navigated by wassssuuup. You'll be in purgatory by "mourning".
Huh

Garland, TX

#436188 Jan 16, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Just think: a God who is a Peeping Tom, watching all of creation having sex. That should ruin it for ya. I wonder, according to that statement, if he's looking for tips on how to have great sex, or if he's just making his list of who's been good or bad. Hard to know.
If someone really believes that a God is interested in their sex life, they should find another God.
Kama sutra? Hah!
Huh

Garland, TX

#436189 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a delusion.
That's it!

The Mayor of Vidor has decided not to take part in a town hall meeting on race relations CNN plans to broadcast across the nation.

It is the outgrowth of a CNN special report last week on race relations in America. The report included a story about Vidor. A technical problem at the local Time Warner Cable office prevented all but a few seconds of the story from airing in Beaumont and Vidor. The story was broadcast one night later. Vidor Mayor Joe Hopkins and several other people complained that the story was based on decades-old information and reinforced racial stereotypes about Vidor.

" After a lot of prayer and consideration, I don't think it's in the best interest of anyone involved that I participate," Hopkins told KFDM News Monday afternoon. "I will decline the invitation from CNN to take part in the town hall meeting. I left a voice message with the senior producer on site."

"Besides," added the mayor, "It will be a really busy day for me as I'm giving Michael Richards the key to the city."

New York City? Get a rope! Is anyone really surprised at lynchings in the land that advertised lynchings for salsa?
Huh

Garland, TX

#436190 Jan 16, 2013
Stephie has just opened up another bottled of chilled Riesling; I'm outta here!!
Careful. Glass, ass, and grass can be dangerous.
Huh

Garland, TX

#436191 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Ya won 4 not bad fer a cheap cafe bet huh?
Where are the scratch offs? Or, as Jesus called them, lepers.

Git ya to sprayin' some pigeon blood. Ya hear me, boy?
Huh

Garland, TX

#436192 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how you look at it I guess.
Yep. You looked in the looking glass, Alice. That is the only place your shrimpy god on the Warby-Parker exists.
Huh

Garland, TX

#436193 Jan 16, 2013
By the way...Christians? Bwahahahaha!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#436194 Jan 16, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Fundie
The fundamentalists, also known as fundies or by their Latin classification Homo Phobius, are a subspecies of humanity distinguished by their phobia (simultaneous fear and hatred) of most people who differ from them in any way, based on their extreme religious conviction.
The threat of eternal physical torture in the mythical flaming demon zoo known as "Hell" is the fundies' primary method of insulting others. They base this conviction on millenia-old books of badly-written tribal customs, myths and genealogy which have been mistranslated many times by other fundies. In the case of the Muslim fundie, these books are contained in the Koran, while the Christian fundie worships the Bible.
The brain of the "Christian" fundie, while generally underdeveloped and often host of outlandish delusions, has a large capacity for memorization of Bible verses (or in the case of the Islamic fundie, Koran verses), often in the Shakespearian English of the King James Version, as this is less easily understood, and thus more easily twisted into the basic fundie message, which is "hate thy neighbor." Fundies, however, occasionally use the euphemism "love thy neighbor" (a rare example of non-literal fundie language) to convey the same idea.
Fundie dogma, along with what has already been mentioned, includes the concepts that differences between individuals, differences often so insignificant as to be unnoticeable without spying, should be the basis for undying hatred of those who possess any of these horrible differences, and for their condemnation to eternal Hellfire. This philosophy is also known as bigotry or douchebaggery. This is based on their occasional cursory reading of the above-mentioned texts combined with their lack of ability to understand the concepts of metaphor, sarcasm or any type of humor whatsoever. Often the fundie will not in fact read the "holy" texts, but will simply memorize the passages which other fundies recite. This is a common behavior pattern of the fundie, since, along with being often illiterate, they are incapable of logical thought, and thus cannot develop any individual opinions on the meaning of these texts.
A short list of those who are often considered by the fundie to be inferior follows:
-atheists
-agnostics
-Muslims according to Christian fundies, and Christians according to Muslim fundies
-HOMOSEXUALS (this is generally the most important enemy of the fundie)
-people who have sex before marriage
-people who are not white
-members of any cult other than that of the fundie in question
-immigrants
-liberals (in the sense of "Democrats" as well as the sense of people who think independently, and/or support any less strict form of government than theocratic fascism, and/or in any way support the concepts of peace, love, or tolerance, as espoused by the Christian fundie's supposed idol, Jesus Christ.)
-people who read or mention parts of the scriptures which endorse liberal blasphemies such as tolerance
-every subculture except their own (e.g. punks, Goths, both of which are known in fundie dialect as "Satanists")
-users of any mind-altering drug except pharmaceuticals and caffeine (and depending on the particular cult, tobacco and alcohol are sometimes accepted)
-married couples who do not always have sex in the missionary position
To be continued
Kabonngg!

(With snickering.)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#436195 Jan 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the scratch offs? Or, as Jesus called them, lepers.
Git ya to sprayin' some pigeon blood. Ya hear me, boy?
Yes suh!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#436196 Jan 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That's it!
The Mayor of Vidor has decided not to take part in a town hall meeting on race relations CNN plans to broadcast across the nation.
It is the outgrowth of a CNN special report last week on race relations in America. The report included a story about Vidor. A technical problem at the local Time Warner Cable office prevented all but a few seconds of the story from airing in Beaumont and Vidor. The story was broadcast one night later. Vidor Mayor Joe Hopkins and several other people complained that the story was based on decades-old information and reinforced racial stereotypes about Vidor.
" After a lot of prayer and consideration, I don't think it's in the best interest of anyone involved that I participate," Hopkins told KFDM News Monday afternoon. "I will decline the invitation from CNN to take part in the town hall meeting. I left a voice message with the senior producer on site."
"Besides," added the mayor, "It will be a really busy day for me as I'm giving Michael Richards the key to the city."
New York City? Get a rope! Is anyone really surprised at lynchings in the land that advertised lynchings for salsa?
Joe Hopkins has been dead for about 4 years, and he was right, since I was sitting there when CNN visited.

Whatcha diggin' for?

Racists? Turn over a rock anywhere and find one.
Huh

Garland, TX

#436197 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Hopkins has been dead for about 4 years, and he was right, since I was sitting there when CNN visited.
Whatcha diggin' for?
Racists? Turn over a rock anywhere and find one.
And analogous to Chreeesters.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#436198 Jan 16, 2013
“Who's they?" He wanted to know. "Who, specifically, do you think is trying to murder you?"
"Every one of them," Yossarian told him.
"Every one of whom?"
"Every one of whom do you think?"
"I haven't any idea."
"Then how do you know they aren't?"
"Because..." Clevinger sputtered, and turned speechless with frustration.
Clevinger really thought he was right, but Yossarian had proof, because strangers he didn't know shot at him with cannons every time he flew up into the air to drop bombs on them, and it wasn't funny at all.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Maybe not, but this thread sure is :D

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#436199 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
“Who's they?" He wanted to know. "Who, specifically, do you think is trying to murder you?"
"Every one of whom?"
"I haven't any idea."
Clevinger really thought he was right, but Yossarian had proof, because strangers he didn't know shot at him with cannons every time he flew up into the air to drop bombs on them, and it wasn't funny at all.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22
We have your god.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#436201 Jan 17, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not ramble, and if I did not address everything or created more confusion…just let me know, and I will try to clarify.
Thanks for responding NS. I want to think about your response before I reply but just wanted to let you that I had read it. It is early in my slice of the world and I haven't had my morning quota of coffee yet.

So I will get back with you.

BTW...Good morning!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436202 Jan 17, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how you look at it I guess.
Nope. It is what it is.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436203 Jan 17, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
"Every one of whom?"
"I haven't any idea."
Joseph Heller, Catch-22
I suppose you thought this was clever when you posted it. Which one of these characters are you comparing yourself to? I bet it's the one that was paranoid about other people out to get him because all he was doing was dropping bombs.
Nic Fish is beyond you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436204 Jan 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>We have your god.
Now you're just encouraging the paranoia. STOPPIT!

That was good, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 49,633
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Tony 6,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Joe Fortuna 971,824
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min hojo 647,074
4 Best book to learn CPA 1 hr VPNproxy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,730
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 105,691
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 7 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web