I guess it never occurred to you that:<quoted text>
i'm sorry, i responded to what i thought you said. i'm not trying to be your enemy, i'm just confused sometimes why it seems that you side with my enemies against me. i may not be the kindest & most articulate christian, but i am definitely NOT a satanic blasphemer.
do you care to ask me again in an abbreviated version? i blow in & out of this thread quickly and try to keep things brief:)
1. It's not her job to agree with you.
2. She is agreeing with Jesus' teachings instead of you.
3. She is more moral and ethical than you.
4. You are quite the satanic blasphemer.
5. Your ego is all that you represent. Since she is trying to honestly represent the teachings of Jesus in her actions and words, she owes no allegiance to those who don't do the same. Calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you a person who actually acts like one.