“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#435962 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure your mad at God, big baby! since you can't touch Him personaly/physically, you go after those of His who you can! that's what satanist's do! this is not rocket science, dumb dumb!;)
sure your mad at Quetzalcoatl, big waaasup baby! since you can't touch Him personaly/physically, you go after those of His who you can! that's what satanist's do! this is not rocket science, dumb dumb!;)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435963 Jan 16, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>It's OK, though. All they have to do is declare, "I believe!, and the bucket of pig's blood washes them Carrie-like to Cloud 9 in Outer Space!, where they get to wash hippie feet, listen to harp music and Pat Boone, watch Lonnie Frisbee pretend not to be gay while wearing a silken robe, angel wings, and a gilded halo, look down at Old Double Hockeysticks and squeal with glee at all that misfortune, and tease their soul hair high and blonde like Jan Crouch at a Billy Ray Cyrus concert.
Whoop!
Hey, where is Dusty, that hot, old crone? I picked up a fine, handcrafted velvet rope for her to use at the gates of Club Heaven. I heard the torture worms gnawed the heck out of the old one with their steel fangs.
Dusty appears now only when her name is mentioned. She must have ESPN. It's a miracle!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435964 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, most do not qather in Jesus' name. They gather in the name of Christianity, Christ, Popes, Paul, Luther, etc. AND themselves.
A far cry from what Jesus meant.
I disagree. In this day and age, most of them gather in their own name only. They may gather in groups, but each of them secretly thinks the others are not true Christians, even when giving the secret handshake and using cult-speak.

A far cry from what Jesus meant, indeed.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#435965 Jan 16, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>He'll lay low until he thinks you've forgotten it. Then he'll make up something to the effect that you really didn't answer his question so he's not going to answer yours. He has not yet..not once...answered a question.
He ain't figgered out that that (8)Ball thing don't got them kinda answers in it. That's what that "bang'n" noise is evertime ya ask 'em a question.

Location hidden

#435966 Jan 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You're so large "down there" that your farts now woosh! Instead of squeak. You're so large "down there" that you guys got to sell the circus car and all the other clowns hide up there. Rectum? Damn near killed 'em. You're so large "down there" that in Nebraska and NYC your nickname is The Lincoln Tunnel. You're so large "down there" that scientists confusedly thought they had discovered another black hole in Alabamanambla.
LOL!!!

Location hidden

#435967 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a reminder, or should I pickup and read the book first? ;0)Good afternoon to you BT42!
Howdy ta you too sis!
Yeah. check it out.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435968 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no games - just hard to communicate sometimes in short bites like this.
i'm not trying to be a jerk to you, but honestly, your answer regarding where you would/wouldn't have stood in germany during the reign of antichrist/hitler says all i need to know and explains why you don't like where i stand.
Yet you did not take the time to actually read my answer, and were incorrect in your conclusion on where I would have stood. I do not think that you even read why I disagreed with the Church you seem to be supporting. <<shrugs>> Perhaps we simply do not communicate well.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435969 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>Nymph!
Where is Fish and that Fundie dance list when you need him?
You will have to use your magic powers to contact him. Maybe just thinking of him will make him appear just long enough to post that updated list. My list went the way of the dinosaurs when my computer just up and died one day without notice. I really should have printed them out and taped them on the wall next to the computer. But alas, they are lost to me forever unless someone else has a copy.
I'll see what I can do from my end.

Location hidden

#435970 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
I would like to address your prior insult:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
My answer to your question said this:
While I would stand more along the ideas that Dietrich Bonheoffer held, I would not have agreed with his idea of trying to take it upon myself to assassinate Hitler. In other words, I do not think I would have been a member of either Church. I find it interesting that you asked me this question though. I have always thought that looking back on the Third Reich and the Holocaust, is a good way to remember that we as individuals must look into what our Church leaders are telling us. I do not believe that they were being “wishy washy” as you put it. I think they were listening to their pastors and not questioning, in other words - they thought that they were doing right by God. If you think that it was just a Lutheran issue, and that this type of thing could never happen again, I believe that you are sadly mistaken. By the way, did you know that Dietrich was an Ordained Lutheran Pastor?
<quoted text>
So, if I read you right…your case is that I am wishy washy and do not stand up for anything. I told you clearly in my post you were responding to, that Bonheoffer wanted members to try and assassinate Hitler. Are you telling me that you would have stood with this Church and committed murder because the leaders said it was the right thing to do? You are making my point for me, simply because you are so busy trying to insult me for some reason.
I will never trust a man or woman that tells me that they know the will of God in and for my life.
You seem to have come to the conclusion that because I do not always agree with you, I am against you and a satanic blasphemer. Nothing could be further from the truth. Please try to let go of the false sense of persecution you seem to have when I post to you, and at least attempt to read what I am actually saying, or simply choose to ignore my posts altogether. I have no need to use veiled insults or to play games, and your attempts to do so with me are simply making you look bad in my honest opinion. If I ask you a question that you do not wish to answer, why not just tell me that you do not wish to discuss it so I can simply move on along to another discussion?
Wishy washy huh? LOL!
Then I'm the Jolly Green Giant.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#435971 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew myth is earlier than the Greek by a couple centuries:
Hebrew Tanakh developed 1000 BC to 500 BC... 4000 BC if you count the Sumerian originals
Archaic Greek was 700 to 500 BC
However the Greek Myths most people recognize are from the Classical Period 500 BC to 300 BC
LOL *snort*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435972 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all - summarizing the eternal condition of the redeemed and the unredeemed from holy writ is not a threat.
First of all, when you selectively abuse the holy writ to concvince yourself that you are the redeemed and condemn others, yes it is.

Have a banana.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435973 Jan 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW...people such as yourself and others have turned it into a "threat"...you do it daily in here. Sad part is...you guys even threaten each other with it.
Turn that frown upside down.

It's not the sad part. That is the funniest part.

Many Christians don't seem to care who they eat, as long as they are eating someone.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435974 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure your mad at God, big baby!
Projection.

Now the question is, why are you mad at your deity?

Is it because he has abandoned you?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#435976 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
I would like to address your prior insult:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
My answer to your question said this:
While I would stand more along the ideas that Dietrich Bonheoffer held, I would not have agreed with his idea of trying to take it upon myself to assassinate Hitler. In other words, I do not think I would have been a member of either Church. I find it interesting that you asked me this question though. I have always thought that looking back on the Third Reich and the Holocaust, is a good way to remember that we as individuals must look into what our Church leaders are telling us. I do not believe that they were being “wishy washy” as you put it. I think they were listening to their pastors and not questioning, in other words - they thought that they were doing right by God. If you think that it was just a Lutheran issue, and that this type of thing could never happen again, I believe that you are sadly mistaken. By the way, did you know that Dietrich was an Ordained Lutheran Pastor?
<quoted text>
So, if I read you right…your case is that I am wishy washy and do not stand up for anything. I told you clearly in my post you were responding to, that Bonheoffer wanted members to try and assassinate Hitler. Are you telling me that you would have stood with this Church and committed murder because the leaders said it was the right thing to do? You are making my point for me, simply because you are so busy trying to insult me for some reason.
I will never trust a man or woman that tells me that they know the will of God in and for my life.
You seem to have come to the conclusion that because I do not always agree with you, I am against you and a satanic blasphemer. Nothing could be further from the truth. Please try to let go of the false sense of persecution you seem to have when I post to you, and at least attempt to read what I am actually saying, or simply choose to ignore my posts altogether. I have no need to use veiled insults or to play games, and your attempts to do so with me are simply making you look bad in my honest opinion. If I ask you a question that you do not wish to answer, why not just tell me that you do not wish to discuss it so I can simply move on along to another discussion?
dear NS, i sincerely tried to apologize for misinterpreting your post to me. that's all i can do when i've been wrong. i'm sorry!

please understand that you asked me a question (in a lengthy post) in the middle of a pack of ravenous wolves attacking me. i thought maybe you were doing the same thing.

i really don't think in terms of being lead by church leaders/pastors because i've been away from that mentality for a long time. all i know from reading bonohoefer's biography is that if you were in germany circa 30's-40's, either you were a radical (with bonhoefer) or you were part of the problem, aka a hand-wringing lutheran.

we can see the same thing going on in america within the lutheran/protestant church: those who oppose homosexual leadership/clergy and those who condone it. i guarantee you that the congregations forced to make a decision and who have stood against it will move on with God, but those who haven't will grow in deception. take a stand for God!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435977 Jan 16, 2013
Ruh roh.

Ians is disassembling Andrew on WSJLM.

Meltdown in 3... 2...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#435978 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you did not take the time to actually read my answer, and were incorrect in your conclusion on where I would have stood. I do not think that you even read why I disagreed with the Church you seem to be supporting. <<shrugs>> Perhaps we simply do not communicate well.
maybe we can cut the chase:

where do you stand regarding ordaining professing homosexuals (activists) into leadership positions within the Body of Christ?

this isn't an exact scenario like condoning nazism circa 40's, but it's an attack on our society & the church from the same spirit of antichrist, IMO.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#435979 Jan 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in Jesus Christ!!! My lord and savior.. you don't umderstand the word of God.. it says so
Well lawdyda.

Your God still doesn't exist but have fun with your delusion.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435980 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn that frown upside down.
It's not the sad part. That is the funniest part.
Many Christians don't seem to care who they eat, as long as they are eating someone.
Can't argue with that!

If by chance they can't get their hands on some little heathen...they will eat one of their own alive...as they are doing now on WSJLM.

Now what is funny...they will roll their eyes and call WINLAC the haven for demons and pagans...and all the while they can not see what they are doing...in the name of their Jesus.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435981 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>I am excellent. Sitting by the fire, staring out at the snow. What could be bad?
Remember, brainwashing was at the core, and religion just made it more efficient.
Southerners, as I type, are going bat-sh*t crazy because the 's' word has been mentioned. There will be crazy, Yeehaw Cowboys out at the first flake. I don't relish that, but will sit at home and watch the local news as it shows their cars destroyed and their ego minimized. It's always a good show.

I'm not saying that all Southerners are like this, just the idiot ones. Every part of the country has some just like them.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#435983 Jan 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother with wasssuuuup. He was repeatedly thrown against a wall as a baby.
Is that what caused YOUR brain damage ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min It aint necessari... 774,057
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr StarC 559,049
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,838
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web