#435986 Jan 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Who needs a prayer?
*in his best Oprah voice*
YOU GET A PRAYER!*points to Clownie*
YOU GET A PRAYER!*points to X*
YOU GET A PRAYER!*points to W_N*
:o)
I have no objection to prayer when it is done with the intent of good toward another person.

When it is the intent of the person praying to bring one to their pov of religion, cause them or their family harm in order to get them to 'love' their God, etc, I object highly.

Intent for good, good wishes, etc are always welcome. Prayers for me to change into a mindless, dishonest sheep are not.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#435987 Jan 16, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
sure your mad at Quetzalcoatl, big waaasup baby! since you can't touch Him personaly/physically, you go after those of His who you can! that's what satanist's do! this is not rocket science, dumb dumb!;)
i'm not going after anyone, wilde! i just put my ideas out there and the haters come after me like a pack of wolves;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435988 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, when you selectively abuse the holy writ to concvince yourself that you are the redeemed and condemn others, yes it is.
Have a banana.
would you care to specify how i'm being selective and condemning or would you just prefer being an accusatory liar?;)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435989 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a rats ass what you think of me or religion. you're gonna hafta give an account of your life to God tho and on that day you won't seem like such a smarty pants;)
Childish threats in lieu of sensical rebuttal. Thanks for once again letting down your side of the debate team.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435990 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Potter can get all the clay He wants, but it would behoove an individual lump to be pliable if it wanted to be fashioned into something that will remain.
cmon now, this isn't rocket science.....
The potter uses the clay to make what he wants to make. If it isn't pliable, he makes it pliable. Why is your God incapable of doing the same?

Your assertions are so childish.

You're right: it isn't rocket science. But you still don't seem to be able to understand it much less follow it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435991 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think y'all get to boss me around and i hafta answer every smarmy question thrown at me? YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!;)
You don't have the brains to answer a question. But it's always fun to ask you questions just to see what kind of pretzel dance you have to do to get out of answering it.

Waassuupp...killing off fundie religion every time he posts. We're glad you're here.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#435992 Jan 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't argue with that!
If by chance they can't get their hands on some little heathen...they will eat one of their own alive...as they are doing now on WSJLM.
Now what is funny...they will roll their eyes and call WINLAC the haven for demons and pagans...and all the while they can not see what they are doing...in the name of their Jesus.
I'm okay with that.

I like to watch, so do others.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435993 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that an agreement, derision or happy-dust *snort*?
Maybe you go the pony and are allergic ? LOL That would be funny.
If you don't see it then nothing I say is going to change anything.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435994 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying Scientific research about God is a non issue? You seem to be changing my words, I said to you that my contention is that both secular and Christian Scientists are still debating, discussing and researching God's existence or lack thereof, in almost all branches of Science. What's interesting here is that Atheists who possess knowledge of Science, don't dispute this, and two words typed into any search engine in the world (there's a big world out there) would give ample evidence of this non issue, pages and pages to pick and choose from. As for 'tact' I've tried that, honesty, I do that too, I made a mistake once, regarding something I wasn't aware of because I don't normally live in forums. Some I won't bother to take seriously after failed attempts, much like I seem to be failing right now. My crime, in simply coming in here (a thread in a public International forum) and talking to Doc, is that I am a Christian. Something most Atheists (not trolls) in various threads and the real world, won't hold against me once they talk to me rationally, they also don't attack solely on that premise. You say you're exposing the dark underbelly of religion 'in America', I say I'm not American nor do I live there, and then you tell me that's irrelevant. Do you have a rational or logical reason for that? Or did you just decide to judge and mock me on sight? Are you one of those predictable bullies and/or trolls, who parrots all the same lines and strawman techniques designed to intimidate children (teens are children to me)?(there are several 'manuals' for that classic online behaviour) Or are you a rational human being who is capable of fair and honest discussion/debate? Just wondering.
Please give us a credible site that shows that scientists are actively debating the God issue. This has been asked of you by several people, yet not a thing has come from you to back your assertion that scientists, both theist and secular, are busy trying to prove or disprove God.

You dance all around the subject, but like waassuupp, never give a straight answer nor any credible information to back up your assertions.

This is the dishonesty of which I spoke to you earlier.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435995 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
would you care to specify how i'm being selective and condemning or would you just prefer being an accusatory liar?;)
Why? You're doing just fine without my help.

I never worry when liars call me a liar.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435996 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by all.
So which fundamentalist is it that doesn't revile her?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435997 Jan 16, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> The potter uses the clay to make what he wants to make. If it isn't pliable, he makes it pliable. Why is your God incapable of doing the same?
Your assertions are so childish.
You're right: it isn't rocket science. But you still don't seem to be able to understand it much less follow it.
Maybe the claymaker made a bad batch of clay.

It's hard to find good help.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435998 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You're doing just fine without my help.
I never worry when liars call me a liar.
no specifics, huh? why not? it would help your cause if you could be honest and outline what exactly i'm saying that's wrong:)

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435999 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for the answer!
my point in asking the question about boneheofer and germany is that i think a similar thing IS happening today in the american church. we have some that won't stand up for anything. i do know that bonhofer was a lutheran theologian/pastor, but he obviously had a different spirit from the status quo.
YOU WOULDN'T HAVE STOOD WITH BONHOEFERS CONFESSING CHURCH AND YOU ADMIT IT?!?! i rest my case....
if you're asking about the potter/clay scripture; i quoted from paul-the new testament, but he was drawing from jeremiah's vision from the old testament which predated greek mythology.
You were just looking for a reason to put her down. Nothing more. You can't stand anyone who stands for God instead of themselves. You can't stand anyone who treats people the way Jesus said to treat them. Therefore, you have to desperately grab for a reason to tell them how wrong they are and give yourself justification for your hatred of those who DO treat people the way Jesus said to.

You are such a disgrace to yourself, your religion, and your God.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#436000 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no specifics, huh? why not? it would help your cause if you could be honest and outline what exactly i'm saying that's wrong:)
My cause is fine.

Yours, not so much.

But I do appreciate you worrying about me.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436001 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a yard full.
Then you should be making objects d'art. You could open the top before firing so they could be used as a pen holder. Many possibilities abound for you, X-man.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436002 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
<quote>
"Your ancestors called it magic...
*Thor looks through a book about Norse mythology*
...but you call it science. I come from a land where they are one and the same."
Thor
<3
You quote a fiction movie as your source? That pretty much says all anyone needs to know.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436003 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythology? Not a lot, no, but Science does address it.
God? Yes, it certainly does.
The purpose of Science to disprove my myth? Never said any such thing, but since you're bringing it up, no, I don't think that's the only purpose of Science at all.
There are many branches of Science, covering many different fields of study.
Nice to see you X :D
It's good to see that the pedals on that bicycle you're using also go backward.

'Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!'

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#436004 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we can cut the chase:
where do you stand regarding ordaining professing homosexuals (activists) into leadership positions within the Body of Christ?
this isn't an exact scenario like condoning nazism circa 40's, but it's an attack on our society & the church from the same spirit of antichrist, IMO.
This is not cutting to the chase, it is still ignoring my original question and veering the discussion into something completely unrelated. If you don’t see that, chances are this discussion is pointless. I see what you are doing and can’t say that I appreciate it, but will answer you anyway. Could you please try to take the time to actually read my responses before you start smacking at me, and perhaps we can both take something out of this discussion.

First and foremost:
Your scenario is *nothing* like the condoning Nazism. There is absolutely no correlation between 10 to 11 million civilians and prisoners of war being intentionally murdered by the Nazi regime, and someone’s sexual orientation as a leader in the Church.

Secondly:
I have no issue with ordaining homosexuals into leadership positions within the Church.

I do have an issue with the idea of taking it upon myself, to decide who God’s word should be shared with. As well as taking it upon myself to tell someone that has felt God’s calling to preach his word, that they cannot. I have yet to have pointed out to me where it tells us in the Bible that one sin is greater than another (other than the unforgivable sin), and have yet to hear someone tell me that a pastor has to be sinless in order to preach…..

Thirdly my question for you:
What *exactly* is it that you think a homosexual pastor, would preach differently?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#436005 Jan 16, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Are you declaring yourself a fundamentalist? That explains so much.
There was never any doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 52 min OffTheClock 79,264
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 5 hr Ccrea 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Just Think 701,335
Targeted Individuals, those illegally surveille... (Apr '17) 8 hr Endofdays 7
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 10 hr ANGRYPOOPDAD 55
Doctor REALITY obsessed with OJ Simpson 11 hr Doctor REALITY 66
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Tony 6,861
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 995,722