Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435921 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Can ya imagine the stress of the meetings ...not to mention the invasion and all?
No wonder Washington didn't want the office.
I can’t decide if we are agreeing or disagreeing….. I think I need more coffee LOL!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435922 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you????? Why are you here???? Are you a soc????? Are you a spy?????You sound like a rapist!!! Who are you really???? You must be a 'cristurd' to talk like that!!!! Are you FBI or a 'Top Mod'???? erase your posts!!!!
I am watching you O_O
LOL!!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#435923 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'fundie lite' gave me an honest laugh! ;O) Good morning to you juicylu.
Good Morning NS :) I had to look up fundie, then work out what I agreed with, then the term 'fundie lite' was the result, all online, I laughed...
<3
yournuts

United States

#435925 Jan 16, 2013
Black thunder sells his mom on the corner for his chump change nothing new there!!!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#435926 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I can’t decide if we are agreeing or disagreeing….. I think I need more coffee LOL!
Now,"I" forgot what the heck it was all about! LOL!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#435927 Jan 16, 2013
yournuts wrote:
Black thunder sells his mom on the corner for his chump change nothing new there!!!!!!!
Tha's coz I couldn't ketch "yer" momma. She was way too far up in the air an swing'n from tree ta tree!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435928 Jan 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>see you lie over and over again
Clownie...you are either just too stupid...too silly...or too far gone to even waste my time with...maybe all three. So you are on your own to make a fool out of yourself.

From another one of your posts to someone else however you seem to be obsessed with child molestation...you might want to get some help for yourself. Of course...you probably won't see it as a problem...it is always someone elses fault that you behave in such a manner.

As Micah would have said...sad that.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435929 Jan 16, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
More Christian fantasies.
Jesus do that to you?
Either his fantasies or he is just an insane pervert. Regardless...it is sad.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435930 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> He can't help not to. The cat has it's way with him all the time.
That's why his nose is so red.
He is beyond hope...an insane pervert.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#435931 Jan 16, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity: The religion of empty threats.
1st of all - summarizing the eternal condition of the redeemed and the unredeemed from holy writ is not a threat.

2nd - since it's a condition in the here-after, how do you know it's an "empty" summarization???

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#435932 Jan 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus didn't like "figs" 'member?
He must'a knowed "Newton" was com'n down the road later somehow too...
That is a prophecy how Jesus will destroy the false god of science. LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435933 Jan 16, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your awe is recognized.
the aging & deteriorating neurotic grey matter between the ears is the pride & joy of the atheist!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435934 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Plan and simple...if we are going to ask some to cite their references then we should expect the same out of everyone.

There was another Christian that posted here recently that c/p quite a bit without citing sources and because that poster was liked no one said a word. I don't get my panties in a wad most of the time over it unless something is written as a narrative making it more difficult to determine if the poster was the author or if it is someone elses words.

In Kait's defense...it was mostly scripture so it was obvious that she didn't write that part of it.

I don't know "G"...it would be nice to discuss something without all of the constant bickering. Discuss something that doesn't have to include all the perverted comments. Oh well...each to their own I suppose.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435936 Jan 16, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not appreciate you twisting what I said in an attempt to make me look bad. I said that I stood more along the lines of what ideas Dietrich Bonheoffer held than the Lutheran church, but I did not agree with his idea of followers attempting to assassinate Hitler. So I would not have been a member of either Church.
<quoted text>
Our conversation had nothing to do with the potter/clay conversation, I think you know that since I posted our entire conversation in the post you replied to.
i'm sorry, i responded to what i thought you said. i'm not trying to be your enemy, i'm just confused sometimes why it seems that you side with my enemies against me. i may not be the kindest & most articulate christian, but i am definitely NOT a satanic blasphemer.

do you care to ask me again in an abbreviated version? i blow in & out of this thread quickly and try to keep things brief:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435937 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all - summarizing the eternal condition of the redeemed and the unredeemed from holy writ is not a threat.
2nd - since it's a condition in the here-after, how do you know it's an "empty" summarization???
The only "proof" that you have to that it is not an "empty" summation is your "own" internal emotional instinct. Your post wasup is filled with what YOU believe to exist...

redeemed
unredeemed
holy writ
here after

There is absolutely no external proof that any of this exists. Simply because YOU believe it to be true (and that is your right) you can not ethically make that true for all of us. I know that you will try...you will insist...jump up and down...but none of that will make anyone else believe what you feel is truth...not unless they themselves believe it.

BTW...people such as yourself and others have turned it into a "threat"...you do it daily in here. Sad part is...you guys even threaten each other with it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435938 Jan 16, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>I never went to Sunday School, child. I couldn't be mad at your god, it is a bigger idiot than you and it is not nice to get mad at idiots. I see you haven't changed your inane spots, you have just degraded deeper into your inanity.
Sorry, preacher, there is no tithe here.
sure your mad at God, big baby! since you can't touch Him personaly/physically, you go after those of His who you can! that's what satanist's do! this is not rocket science, dumb dumb!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435939 Jan 16, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not anti-Christ, preacher. I am not anti-Khan or Spock, either. I am also not anti-your brain. It is impossible to be against things that can not be demonstrated to exist.
do you picket star trek conventions?;)
yournuts

United States

#435940 Jan 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
do you picket star trek conventions?;)
She is a CLINGON like black thunder they go around your anis looking for clingons

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435941 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson's "Life and Morals of Jesus" (AKA Jefferson's Bible) contains 'only the teachings' of Jesus up to his crucifixion.
I personally agree with that.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435942 Jan 16, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Online version of Jefferson's work available here:
http://www.angelfire.com/co/JeffersonBible/
Thanks. Bookmarked it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Insults Are Easier 56,001
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 11 min blackman 405
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 650,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Clearwater 182,937
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min RiccardoFire 44,942
ROANOKE Man Charged with two of Aggravated Sex... (Dec '10) 42 min NJREAL 5
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 433
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web