Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm, Bible history predates the jews. abraham was not a jew and you can read all about his heritage from he to noah and from noah to adam.
How do you survive with that massive amount of brain damage ?

My ferret are more intelligent than you. At least they can tell the different between food and shit.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Few quick questions then, if I may?
The scripture you gave, did the text predate Greek mythology?(old or new testament if you will)
If the scripture you posted came after Greek mythology, how was Greek mythology based on the scripture that you posted?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll answer your question if you answer mine:
Translation: "NO! I don't *wanna!!*"

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're gonna hafta answer to God for His use of this analogy since He's the One who gave it to jeremiah to explain it to the children of israel....
Your god gives nothing; it does not exist. Your buybull is a Book of Lies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I find it interesting (as well as odd) that your two posts above, reminded of this scene in Clash of the Titans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
It has been a while since I attended a class on Greek mythology. I guess need a refresher course to understand why I personally read a link between what you wrote and this movie based on Greek mythology. <<shrugs>>
<quoted text>
Not everything is based on your Book of Lies. Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Sikhism, Greek mythology, Roman mythology, they are not based on your shitty little Book of Lies. What's so hard to understand about that?
Your problem is you believe your own bullshit.
you forget one more book of lies,written by you and titled
"Bulshidt"by Kaitlin the wolf s...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
it's really kinda fun coming to this hornets nest and giving y'all something to swarm over for weeks!
you don't hafta thank me for keeping this thread alive, i know that you secretly appreciate me for it;)
Translation: "I will never answer any of your questions; I don't have to, because I don't want to, thinking makes my head hurt, and I have jesus in me. You have to answer all of mine, though, and if you don't that proves you're antichrist."

Che stronzo incredibile.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So Zeus is the true god, got it.
According to the Catholic Bible, "God" is Deus Pater which is the Roman God we call 'Jupiter" and the Greek God known as 'Zeus'.

Same Pagan deity. All they did is stick a yalmuke on it and claim it was YHWY.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your god gives nothing; it does not exist. Your buybull is a Book of Lies.
i can be your god,and give you a couple of mentaly retarded meds,and quickly and swiftly help you wera coat with one slece on the front,and on 911 sirenes depart you to the house of crazies and goofs

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many mythologies which predate the Jews. Try reading the Epic of Gilgamesh for starters. The Jews did, and incorporated parts of it into their own myths. In fact, that was back when Jews were still polytheistic.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm, Bible history predates the jews.
That is pure bullshit.

Greek mythology predates your Book of Lies. Etruscan mythology predates your Book of Lies. Egyptian mythology predates your Book of Lies.

The truth really hurts you, doesn't it?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fact remains..."
this is the whole problem; you don't have any facts to disprove what's documented in the Bible and therefore nothing you say will remain.
We have the original 6000 year old Sumerian texts to prove where the Hebrews stole Genesis from.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's really pretty easy to figure out which is the true God; just listen for the Name that's blasphemed by the fallen/hating world!
As a fallen hater of everything that is good and righteous, you blaspheme against Zeus and Hera, Dionysus and Aphrodite.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible tells a story of a time before it was written, but the fact remains that much of it's mythology was borrowed from neighboring cultures which predated it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fact remains..."
this is the whole problem; you don't have any facts to disprove what's documented in the Bible and therefore nothing you say will remain.
There is nothing documented in your Book of Lies. Accept it. Your buybull is a Book of Lies.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure inferred and projected a LOT into my conversation with NS! get your own life!:)
If you can't handle an open and public forum, then you should probably leave.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
... I guess that makes his God a kind of drug.
It makes it a mental illness.

I recommend Haldol. It is very useful in the treatement of those who can not distinguish reality from fantasy.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fact remains..."
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. The flood story alone is disproved by several overlapping scientific disciplines, and the laws of physics besides. Ditto the two contradictory creation stories in Genesis. There is also no evidence that the Jews as a tribe were ever enslaved in Egypt, nor fled en mass into the desert with all of their belongings afterward. Ect ect ect. So yeah, actually, there are many facts which disprove various parts of the Bible. Not to mention the inconvenient fact that the Bible contradicts itself in the first place.
Aaasssuuup doesn't care; to him, science is "religion," controlled by "priests of science," while his religion is science based on an "infallible god." It is IMPOSSIBLE to carry on a logical conversation with him, because he rejects logic the way atheists reject his god.

The guy is *super* fucked up in the head.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun facts:
My Jewish friends have told me that the term translated as "sin" in the Bible comes from a word that means "missing the target" as in not hitting the bulls-eye in archery. Nothing more. "Sin" in the Bible meant that you had made a mistake and needed to apologize and try to do a better job in the future. Nothing more, no eternal damnation, no irreparable separation from the God of the Bible, nothing like that at all.
Exactly.

Chrisitianity invented definitions for most of the Jewish terms and idioms in their Bible.
The problem is that refused to ask a single Jew to explain the book the Christians stole from them.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Not everything is based on your Book of Lies. Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Sikhism, Greek mythology, Roman mythology, they are not based on your shitty little Book of Lies. What's so hard to understand about that?
Your problem is you believe your own bullshit.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Go shove a wooden stake as far up your ass as you like.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, BobBlowJob.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you can't disprove God! I think you have proved is! you will tell a whopper
You can't disprove Ahura-Mazda, Zeus, Krishna, YHWY, Allah, Odin, Nodens or Cunernos either.

You must believe in all those Gods by your own arguement.

You are such a confused pagan.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
It makes it a mental illness.
Delusion is not a mental illness, it is a coping system. It is similar to when a mother hears that her son was killed in a war, and yet she still believes with all her heart that one day he will still knock on her front door. The brain does this because the truth is too hard to accept.

Many religious people were taught (via fear tactics) by their parents, and they have "invested" a lot into their religion. Admitting that their parents may have lied to them, not to mention all the time they've wasted in their particular religion, is just too much for them to bear. So they delude themselves that it "must" be true.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you can't disprove God! I think you have proved is! you will tell a whopper
Hey Clownie :D
Not only that but there sure are a lot of Scientists out there, on both sides of the spectrum, still trying to prove or disprove God's existance.
Maybe one of these lovely geniuses could tell them they're wasting time and money.
I think right now, it's still just a matter of personal beliefs and opinions.

"The most beautiful and deepest experience a man can have is the sense of the mysterious. It is the underlying principle of religion as well as of all serious endeavour in art and science. He who never had this experience seems to me, if not dead, then at least blind. To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is a something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense I am religious. To me it suffices to wonder at these secrets and to attempt humbly to grasp with my mind a mere image of the lofty structure of all there is."
Albert Einstein.

"God is love"
Peace Clownie <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min cowboy 172,598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Joyful8118 722,545
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Kim from North Korea 115,830
Nine Eleven 6 min Sorry Charlie 63
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,885
GMO foods and you! 11 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 40
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Aura Mytha 224,739
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min WasteWater 257,174
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••