Comments
411,301 - 411,320 of 441,189 Comments Last updated 39 min ago

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435524 Jan 14, 2013
Johnk32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't use this argument again, it has been crushed so many times for so many years that using it now is simply dragging a dusty old fossil from the huge shelf of religious failure and trying to deceive people into thinking that because inanimate objects require designers so too do living things... nope
LOL I was not aware that I needed your permission to post my thoughts. I would say that I will check next time but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I usually just say what is on my mind.

I am an artist...that is what I love to do...take things and turn them into something else.

I could go on...I have been known to but I will give you a break and leave you in peace.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#435525 Jan 14, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was not aware that I needed your permission to post my thoughts. I would say that I will check next time but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I usually just say what is on my mind.
I am an artist...that is what I love to do...take things and turn them into something else.
I could go on...I have been known to but I will give you a break and leave you in peace.
one year ago you were flomart women?

what place are you lieying?

I know many russian artists from burnt up local theater?
artists have 1 milions skills
number one skill of artist is to be CON ARTIST

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#435528 Jan 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't understand you with your mouth all full of your dad's semen. Try again.
Bukki Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound such a nice lady you do. PWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, NOT.
I'm the daughter of a retired US Marine. I got my mom's eyes, and my dad's mouth. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself as many times as you like.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435530 Jan 14, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I find it interesting (as well as odd) that your two posts above, reminded of this scene in Clash of the Titans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
It has been a while since I attended a class on Greek mythology. I guess need a refresher course to understand why I personally read a link between what you wrote and this movie based on Greek mythology. <<shrugs>>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
all false religions/mythologies conatin some truthfull analogies based from the bible. what's so hard about this to understand???
Not everything is based on your Book of Lies. Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Sikhism, Greek mythology, Roman mythology, they are not based on your shitty little Book of Lies. What's so hard to understand about that?

Your problem is you believe your own bullshit.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#435531 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't much to figure out there. The created shall not say to the creator that the latter isn't necessary. However, have you considered the possibility that a deity could create you yet not be dependent on your belief in it? Indeed, it's rather illogical that an omnipotent deity *would* care whether you did or not.
Their deity is more like a bull in a china shop than a potter.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435532 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't create it's own enemies, and/or didn't foresee they would be enemies? Also, where are God's apparent insecurities coming from?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the first thing you should know before you'll understand anything else is; "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom".
Your lord does not exist.

What do you not understand about that?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435533 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
all false religions/mythologies conatin some truthfull analogies based from the bible. what's so hard about this to understand???
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Few quick questions then, if I may?
The scripture you gave, did the text predate Greek mythology?(old or new testament if you will)
If the scripture you posted came after Greek mythology, how was Greek mythology based on the scripture that you posted?
Do you *really* expect him to answer?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435534 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how being afraid of God radically changes the nature of logic. This should be really good.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
go figure out what 'should the lump of clay say to the Potter "i have no need of you"' means and then maybe we'll have a basis for communication regarding this subject:)
Translation: "I don't *wanna* answer your question, jesus says I don't *have to* answer your question, and you can't make me. You're not the boss of me!!"

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435535 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm, Bible history predates the jews. abraham was not a jew and you can read all about his heritage from he to noah and from noah to adam.
How do you survive with that massive amount of brain damage ?

My ferret are more intelligent than you. At least they can tell the different between food and shit.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435537 Jan 14, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Few quick questions then, if I may?
The scripture you gave, did the text predate Greek mythology?(old or new testament if you will)
If the scripture you posted came after Greek mythology, how was Greek mythology based on the scripture that you posted?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll answer your question if you answer mine:
Translation: "NO! I don't *wanna!!*"

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435538 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're gonna hafta answer to God for His use of this analogy since He's the One who gave it to jeremiah to explain it to the children of israel....
Your god gives nothing; it does not exist. Your buybull is a Book of Lies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#435539 Jan 14, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I find it interesting (as well as odd) that your two posts above, reminded of this scene in Clash of the Titans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
It has been a while since I attended a class on Greek mythology. I guess need a refresher course to understand why I personally read a link between what you wrote and this movie based on Greek mythology. <<shrugs>>
<quoted text>
Not everything is based on your Book of Lies. Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Sikhism, Greek mythology, Roman mythology, they are not based on your shitty little Book of Lies. What's so hard to understand about that?
Your problem is you believe your own bullshit.
you forget one more book of lies,written by you and titled
"Bulshidt"by Kaitlin the wolf s...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435540 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
it's really kinda fun coming to this hornets nest and giving y'all something to swarm over for weeks!
you don't hafta thank me for keeping this thread alive, i know that you secretly appreciate me for it;)
Translation: "I will never answer any of your questions; I don't have to, because I don't want to, thinking makes my head hurt, and I have jesus in me. You have to answer all of mine, though, and if you don't that proves you're antichrist."

Che stronzo incredibile.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435541 Jan 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So Zeus is the true god, got it.
According to the Catholic Bible, "God" is Deus Pater which is the Roman God we call 'Jupiter" and the Greek God known as 'Zeus'.

Same Pagan deity. All they did is stick a yalmuke on it and claim it was YHWY.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#435542 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your god gives nothing; it does not exist. Your buybull is a Book of Lies.
i can be your god,and give you a couple of mentaly retarded meds,and quickly and swiftly help you wera coat with one slece on the front,and on 911 sirenes depart you to the house of crazies and goofs

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435543 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many mythologies which predate the Jews. Try reading the Epic of Gilgamesh for starters. The Jews did, and incorporated parts of it into their own myths. In fact, that was back when Jews were still polytheistic.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm, Bible history predates the jews.
That is pure bullshit.

Greek mythology predates your Book of Lies. Etruscan mythology predates your Book of Lies. Egyptian mythology predates your Book of Lies.

The truth really hurts you, doesn't it?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435544 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fact remains..."
this is the whole problem; you don't have any facts to disprove what's documented in the Bible and therefore nothing you say will remain.
We have the original 6000 year old Sumerian texts to prove where the Hebrews stole Genesis from.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435545 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's really pretty easy to figure out which is the true God; just listen for the Name that's blasphemed by the fallen/hating world!
As a fallen hater of everything that is good and righteous, you blaspheme against Zeus and Hera, Dionysus and Aphrodite.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435546 Jan 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible tells a story of a time before it was written, but the fact remains that much of it's mythology was borrowed from neighboring cultures which predated it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fact remains..."
this is the whole problem; you don't have any facts to disprove what's documented in the Bible and therefore nothing you say will remain.
There is nothing documented in your Book of Lies. Accept it. Your buybull is a Book of Lies.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435547 Jan 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure inferred and projected a LOT into my conversation with NS! get your own life!:)
If you can't handle an open and public forum, then you should probably leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Stephania 599,959
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min Falcon 751
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min KiMare 94,675
Rajitkalhe 16 min Rajitkalhe 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 21 min Naveen kumar 5,320
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Buck Crick 733,072
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 34 min Serah 69,793
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 538,996
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 258,001
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••