|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
From the behavior of some that would be about anything that is written in their Bible.
You win the prize of the day.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy...just tell them something some other fundie said.
Oops! I spoke too soon. You and Annie have to share the prize of the day.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you don't get it. I'd love to discuss it with you but anytime you talk to me or I you, it turns into a game. I can't be bothered today Water. If you want to sit in judgement over something in my life that is very painful and personal, go right ahead, you have no idea.
I wasn't sitting in judgment. I was giving you a different viewpoint.

You have judged her choices by the church she attended, not I. You somehow seem to feel that her choices were wrong. But they were only wrong for, guess who, you.

It's not a game. It's real life. If you wish to see it as a game, so be it.

Almost everyone loses their parents. I have lost both of mine. I was devastated at the premature and totally unexpected death of my Dad, but he went exactly as he always said he wanted to. It didn't make it any easier. After that loss, my mom decided that she would do everything she could to stay alive for us because my Dad's sudden death affected us all so badly. In fact, her death was much more painful for us because we had to watch her suffer. But it was her choice and we honored it until there was no hope whatsoever for her.

I did not take the death of your mother lightly. I just said she might have been living closer to her beliefs than are some others. That, as a Christian, should make you happy...not sad.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't sitting in judgment. I was giving you a different viewpoint.

You have judged her choices by the church she attended, not I. You somehow seem to feel that her choices were wrong. But they were only wrong for, guess who, you.

It's not a game. It's real life. If you wish to see it as a game, so be it.

Almost everyone loses their parents. I have lost both of mine. I was devastated at the premature and totally unexpected death of my Dad, but he went exactly as he always said he wanted to. It didn't make it any easier. After that loss, my mom decided that she would do everything she could to stay alive for us because my Dad's sudden death affected us all so badly. In fact, her death was much more painful for us because we had to watch her suffer. But it was her choice and we honored it until there was no hope whatsoever for her.

I did not take the death of your mother lightly. I just said she might have been living closer to her beliefs than are some others. That, as a Christian, should make you happy...not sad.
Go read up on Mahikari. You are full of it, using my mother's death, which you know nothing about, to be incendiary is a new low, even for you. How on earth you think you would have a clue about my mother's beliefs is beyond me. There, now you can parrot some predictable line and tell yourself I care what you pretend to think.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can you try changing for the better? cuz i really would like to get along:)
oh how many irony meters exploded........

you constantly tell others to stop trying to change you. yet here you sit telling a woman[no less] to change for your benefit.......

you're a donkey, braying about what you think are long ears on another.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>its your bible also
There are some beautiful words written within the bindings of that book...some words of wisdom. There is by far more words of division...hate...cruelty...an ger.

Here alone in the world of Topix one only has to read to see the anger it provokes...the hatred...the decisiveness. It no only turns believer against non-believers but believer against believer.

It makes demands upon those that choose to believe it...demands that are impossible for one to follow. It turns its followers in to elitists...bigots...hate filled human beings. Just look at the words written by those that claim to believe it and to follow it.

For those that claim to believe it one must ask themselves how much of it do they follow...how much of it do you apply to your daily life. If you are honest with yourself...the answer would be very little.

If by some chance there is a god out here...a supreme being...would he truly have inspired words that would turn his creations against each other. Would he have inspired a book that has caused the unrest as this book has.

Sadly what words of wisdom...words of beauty that can be found within...are the words that are most often ignored. They don't seem to fit the agenda of most of those that read it. They are the words that are hard to live by...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oops! I spoke too soon. You and Annie have to share the prize of the day.
I will let him have the trophy I suppose...I'll just take the cash money. There is cash isn't there???

Probably not...you spent it all on picnic supplies!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

destroying atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
another liar for christian god........

is it too much to ask for just one honest fundie and/or their sock/s on topix.

just one!

boy atheists are really getting your panties in a wad. to tell this big a whopper. i sure hope when you paid your STAY OUT OF HELL insurance premium this morning, you added extra for this lie.
BOOK OF LIES

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Your_Game_Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your stupidity once again dipshyte; why don't you get back to backing cookies or tending to your bunions you disgusting bag o bones.
Spoken like a true Christian huh? ROTFLMAO
BOOK OF LIES

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>inspiring word from God
So now you are God. Great!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>inspiring word from God
Here are some typical inspiring words.

You will vomit up the little you have eaten and will have wasted your compliments.

If you find honey, eat just enoughó too much of it, and you will vomit.

All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.

They apply to your posts Clownie.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Man of God 4eva wrote:
People who read the Bible and not have the Spirit of God in them, they will not understand it implications and how to apply it to daily life. Of course people looking for contradictions in it will say they found it because the spirit in which you search it with is the same spirit that is contradictory to God. Understand that there is a God. And His name is Jesus Christ. This also mean that just as sure Jesus lives, Satan lives also. He wants to decieve you into believing you are too grown to believe childish things. But the world of God is unless you become like a child, you will never see the Kingdom of God. Do not let the enemy influence you anymore. His is the father of lies and is very good at it. He has thousands of years of practice. This is why we are to flee from Him. Please heed the warning. The day you hear his voice, hardening not your heart. Love you all
and God Bless
so you think you got the right secret decoder ring huh!

good luck with that!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm, the story of the mustard seed. I love it. I do not think that it is the literal lifting of an object, big or small to the place that you (or a guest in your home) personally wish it to rest. I believe that it is talking about the personal strength it takes to face a mountain (obstacle) in your life.
^5

that is what i was taught!

where there is a will, there is a way!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NS4M...so far the only one saying the shooter was an Atheist was the greyboxer tlc...he provided no proof of his accusation.
All the info that I've seen so far only indicates he was being bullied. I don't agree with his reaction but I wasn't there, didn't live his experience, and have no idea if he ever complained or sought help.
3 yrs ago we had to threaten my son's school with a lawsuit. he was bullied. he was of short stature at the time. which made him popular among the female students. and that pissed off alot of the male students. one in particular made it a daily event to taunt him. often in front of teachers who ignored the kid.

i went to the school a number of times and got nowhere.

we started my son in counseling and then had a lawyer file a lawsuit against the school and the boy's parents.

low and behold, they took the situation seriously!

there are alot of parents out there that cannot afford to hire a lawyer as we were able to do.

thankfully my son got lots of great tools to help him deal with the situation. and even tho he has had a few growth spurts and is now taller than i am! he is still very popular with the female students!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was not tending towards eugenics with that link.
Just recent history.
It's the kids I feel sorry for, of course. The thought of that little boy trying to fight for his life.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's messed up. Seriously. I don't remember if there were details in the post I responded to, is there a name or something so I can google the story?Reminds me of my mother's cult. She wouldn't take meds or chemo. Died fast. I don't agree with that. I don't like most Christians on this forum, I find it hard to believe most of them are not trolls. I hope they're not all like that in the States. I feel bad right now for judging them. Why do I only melt down on this thread ? Sorry, after spending a few hours today on the Christian forum, reading that just got to me. Swear words!
<3
you can google ANDREA YATES.

sadly tho, she isn't the only parent that kills children in the name of god.

had a case here a few years ago. a lady killed her 15 month old toddler. fed him a mixture of olive oil and something else to exercise his demons. said god told her to do it.

basically she drowned him with the mixture she force fed him. and then she hid for almost 2 years with the baby's older sister. my heart weeps for these children. how can a 15 month old be possessed by demons?*shakes head* and if her god told her to do it, why hide after????

she tried to plead insanity.

which raises the question..........are people who follow christerdom crazy, or does christerdom make them crazy!

it happens far too often.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>They're virgins for a reason. Be careful what you wish for :p
http://www.nothingbutcostumes.com/images/zag/...
omfsm!!!!!!!!!!

that made me laugh so hard i cried! thanks!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>satan is yo daddy
Whatever you say, Mom.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Whom do I thank for my trifocals?
John Isaac Hawkins

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 411,141 - 411,160 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

357 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessarily so 716,431
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 223,170
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min bmz 36,393
Penis Size 15 min The Rogue 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 47 min petesake 114,618
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min River Tam 598,743
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 529,972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,692