“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#435201 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.
Buddha
YO nymph, you better get on the stick! Ambassador Clownie notice a liar on here with 98,400 posts... You should be able to catch him by Sunday night!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435202 Jan 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell yourself whatever you think you need to hear, Clownie.
keep telling yourself lies X you're very good @ it!! Coach Clownie thinks you even believe your own lies... now get back to selling them HOT GRITS ya hear..

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435203 Jan 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't my rules. You can have nachos with beef and cheese whenever you like as far as I'm concerned.
I was making a reference to the Christian misunderstanding of lukewarm to the Revelator.
One claiming to be YHWH's chosen while ignoring YHWH's eternal laws; lukewarm. We call them Pauline Christians, the Revelator called them the Synagogue of Satan.
Yep, going to have to think on this one.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#435204 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>keep telling yourself lies X you're very good @ it!! Coach Clownie thinks you even believe your own lies... now get back to selling them HOT GRITS ya hear..
I've got my end, Clownie.

But I appreciate you worrying so much about me.

Wouldn't it be something if you spent half as much time worrying about yourself?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435205 Jan 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, going to have to think on this one.
I unnastand.

The author of the Apocalypse of John was a Jewish Christian, although he probably didn't call himself a Christian. He was an apocalyptic Jew who believed that Jesus was the Messiah. And he's angry.

Check into it and let me know what you find.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#435206 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>get in a bible believing church John
I did that once.

A bunch of crows attacked it though.

So none will let me back in. Not sure why, crows are cool.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#435207 Jan 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That jerk-o waaasssuuup pizzez me off at times...
I'm beginning to c y...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435208 Jan 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got my end, Clownie.
But I appreciate you worrying so much about me.
Wouldn't it be something if you spent half as much time worrying about yourself?
getting to you huh...

Clownie rides off grinning

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435209 Jan 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that once.
A bunch of crows attacked it though.
So none will let me back in. Not sure why, crows are cool.
come to mine

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435210 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>getting to you huh...
Clownie rides off grinning
Wait...

You forgot your rubber nose.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#435211 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>another lie
Dearest brother Clownie, I'm loath to disagree with you but I think X does know a lot about the Bible, I think we can learn from all types of people, chill Clownie.
Peace <3

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#435212 Jan 11, 2013
destroying atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
LOL @ "TLC showed me this forum today." !!!

You, TLC and pop quiz are the same person. Who do you think you're kidding?

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#435213 Jan 11, 2013
Look at me! I'm destroying atheism while at the same time maintaining atheism doesn't exist! I confuse easily. My head hurts!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#435214 Jan 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what is it exactly that you believe again???
I believe you are a moron.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435215 Jan 12, 2013
Stolen from http://soapboxbyval.blogspot.com/2006/05/list...

Why do you steal other's work and pass it off as your own ?

I wonder if the non-christians will call you on this or kiss your ass again.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not you ignorant putz. Your ignorance is the worst kind. Wilfull.
A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.". Scientists create scientific theories from hypotheses that have been corroborated through the scientific method, then gather evidence to test their accuracy. As with all forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and do not make apodictic propositions; instead, they aim for predictive and explanatory force.
It is not a guess. It is testable, repeatable, falsifiable, and justified by evidence. You conflate it with the common word theory which is just a guess. You do so at your idiotic peril, you scurrilous, ignorant scoundrel.
Here is a list of major scientific theories, most of which enrich your life every day.
1. The Atomic Theory
2. The Theory of Matter and Energy: Conservation of Matter and Energy
3. The Cell Theory
4. The Germ Theory
5. The Theory of Plate Tectonics
6. The Theory of Evolution
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Chaos Theory
9. The ďGaiaĒ Theory of a Sustainable Earth which is illustrated with the idea of Spaceship Earth
10. The Theory of Quantum Mechanics
11. The Theory of Special Relativity which subsumes The Theory of General Relativity which subsumes Newtonian theories of motion
12. The Photon Theory of Light Energy and its speed of light
13. The Theory of Electromagnetism as begun by Maxwell and continued with the work of others
14. The Theory of Radioactivity or Nuclear Theory
15. The Theory of Molecular Bonds
16. The Theory of States of Matter
17. The Theory of Thermodynamics
18. The Theory of Homeostasis within Living Organisms
19. The Constructivist Theory of Learning
20. The theories of self and development of mental processes in the brain.
21. The Theory of Gravity
Without these, we would not have computers, modern medicine, modern geology, biology, and physics. There would be no oil. There would be no cars or electric lights. You area ridiculous idiot and unworthy of piss if you were on fire.
By the way, your argument from ignorance and special pleading of intelligent design, stupid religion wrapped up in a shiny wrapper to fool the idiots, is a guess, a wag, your definition of theory. The Idiot's Guide to the World. Now shut the fuck up and crawl back in your hole, caveman.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435216 Jan 12, 2013
Paul was a liar.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the good news about Jesus Christ.
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.(Romans 5:6)
At the right time Christ died for the UNGODLY! Do not ever forget those words, because they might come to your memory one day, and that may save you later. YOU may laugh this message off now, BUT thatís alright because you may be ready later, BUT you are not promised tomorrow.
The GREAT NEWS is that Jesus Christ died for the UNGODLY
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.(Romans 5:8)
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.(Romans 5:9)
What great LOVE God had toward US that Christ would DIE for us wretched sinners, when WE all deserved the lowest part of Hell! The beauty of the gospel of Jesus Christ is that it is available to ALL people. There are No exemptions, and that includes ALL people Jewish and Gentile. Do YOU Remember that I said that the wrath of God is upon YOU without Jesus Christ. Romans 5:9 tells us that the wrath is REMOVED through FAITH in Jesus Christ!
Its for all who believe/faith

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435217 Jan 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"when they shall say "peace peace", then comes the end" Daniel(?)
Beware of false prophets crying Peace, Peace when there is no Peace.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#435218 Jan 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I can't prove what you can't disprove
You are a tool of Satan. Disprove it.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#435219 Jan 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>get over yourself.. I do what I want to on topix..
are you enlighten? LOL
Of course you do, thief.

And that's the beauty of it. Anyone following along gets to see exactly what Christianity has done for you: Readers get to watch you proudly post bad, stolen apologetics in attempt to deceive them into thinking you are able to rise to the level of drafting lowbrow thoughts.

But am I enlightened? Naw. I already knew you are slow, dishonest, and have no respect for others on this thread, not even any self-respect.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#435220 Jan 12, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Could I interest you in a slightly worn hat?
Naw. Keep the hat. Wouldn't look right on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Osmius 779,180
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 560,741
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 265,583
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 7 min cowboy 58
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 175,795
Are our soldiers traitors? 11 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 19
Gay snapchat names 1 hr joe_n07 185
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 9 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web