Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not aware that anyone has (yet) claimed that the shooter was an atheist.
Claims have been made that the shooter had been a long-time victim of bullying - and there's a fair amount of anecdotal evidence to support that.
I put that pic up just for scale. The guy who was shot takes up pretty much the whole gurney, and the shooter's been described as "slight".
I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE SHOOTER!
Just wondering about motivation.
I took my two older kids to see bully when it came out. I was shocked and saddened by it. The last I knew public schools are not permitted to show the movie, because it received a rated R rating. This was a movie showing what is going on in schools across America, and kids canít watch it, due to the graphic nature recorded in there very own schools and buses.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

there = their gerr....

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's the great Christian escape maneuver. Doesn't work with thinking people, silly.
destroying atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break.
You post here every day, under a different name; but your ISP location gives you away, Trussvile 'Bama boy.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The best post on here today!!!! BRAVO
We win I read the end of the book
Sorry. I've read the book too.

You end up in the Lake of Fire.

You didn't actually read it, did you?

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
You are full of it in my opinion.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bitch of a cold, I'm cranky, and I'm tired, so don't you tell me what kind of a weekend to have.
Of course not, but may I make a suggestion? Soup with lots of chilli is very good for colds.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's the great Christian escape maneuver. Doesn't work with thinking people, silly.
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break.
You post here every day under a different name, but your ISP location gives you away every time, Trussville 'Bama boy.
<quoted text> I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today.
No you didn't. You post from prison when the bigger inmates are all out in the PT field.
<quoted text>All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot.
LMAO!! Yeah, right! Keep right on deludling yourself, convict!
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
Keep on doing the good work of driving people away from christianity with all your lies; you're doing us a favor!!

LMAO!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
T-Town Clown wrote:
The only way you christians can reinforce your own beliefs is by lying to each other. Is that pathetic, or what?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today
You *are* TLC, you graybox coward sock puppet; remember, your ISP location of Trussville, Alabama, gives you away every time.

You have no friends in real life.

You're busted.

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another Christian quoting scripture that they don't even understand.
Have a cheeseburger.
I like the nachoís myself ;O) Soooo, I have been a thinking here. I have come to the conclusion that I need to learn a bit more about Judaism and its history, to understand a bit more about my own. Can you recommend a starting point when it comes to literature for me?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, but may I make a suggestion? Soup with lots of chilli is very good for colds.
That jerk-o waaasssuuup pizzez me off at times...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
T-Town Clown wrote:
We win I read the end of the book
I suppose you're too stupid to realize that he and TLC are the same person. Check the ISP locations, if you dare.

It's always such a hoot to watch fundies lie to each other.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

This cold seebs to be gettig worse. I'b godda get out of here, get sub soup like Rosa suggested, and go lie dowd add watch TV.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
do you believe the book?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that?
We would have a beautiful child... we could name him little clownie the 8th...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
get in a nice sunday school.. you don't understand the book.. in fact you're dumb

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the nachoís myself ;O) Soooo, I have been a thinking here. I have come to the conclusion that I need to learn a bit more about Judaism and its history, to understand a bit more about my own. Can you recommend a starting point when it comes to literature for me?
Nachos are okay, I think, as long as you don't get them with beef and cheese.

The top of my list is always Richard Elliott Friedman's "Who Wrote the Bible?".

How about a website?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/bibles-b...

Scroll down to read some great articles by reputable scholars.

Since: Feb 12

Pamplico, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

People who read the Bible and not have the Spirit of God in them, they will not understand it implications and how to apply it to daily life. Of course people looking for contradictions in it will say they found it because the spirit in which you search it with is the same spirit that is contradictory to God. Understand that there is a God. And His name is Jesus Christ. This also mean that just as sure Jesus lives, Satan lives also. He wants to decieve you into believing you are too grown to believe childish things. But the world of God is unless you become like a child, you will never see the Kingdom of God. Do not let the enemy influence you anymore. His is the father of lies and is very good at it. He has thousands of years of practice. This is why we are to flee from Him. Please heed the warning. The day you hear his voice, hardening not your heart. Love you all
and God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 410,981 - 411,000 of440,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

423 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min dirty white boy- 716,180
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers 114,565
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 529,754
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Hidingfromyou 223,067
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Hidingfromyou 93,159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 598,716
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr Sasha 108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••