“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#435317 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Or this?
<3
"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
Buddha.
Ya. We'er all guilty to some degree of lax...However, remember this--When yer up ta yer azz in alligators, it's hard ta remember that yer original objective was ta drain the swamp....

“"A True Deadhead"”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#435318 Jan 12, 2013
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing. It is written by man.
Showing your stupidity once again dipshyte; why don't you get back to backing cookies or tending to your bunions you disgusting bag o bones.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#435319 Jan 12, 2013
Your_Game_Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your stupidity once again dipshyte; why don't you get back to backing cookies or tending to your bunions you disgusting bag o bones.
Shovel? Howdy!
Rosa Winkel

Brookvale, Australia

#435320 Jan 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Mad bitch she was! It goes to show y stupid people shouldn't breed.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#435321 Jan 12, 2013
&t
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text;
liar for jebus.
let me put it out there yet again........
if not for bill gates, you wouldn't be on the internet spewing your bullsh!t.
why didn't your [fake] god give the info to a christurd???? not one smart enough?
oh and then there is warren buffet. just a couple of em.
and as someone mentioned the other day........you can thank ben franklin for bifocals! you do know he was an atheist!
Franklin, no I didn't. Very interesting.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#435322 Jan 12, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!
Laffin.

The Borderland of Sol

#435323 Jan 12, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad bitch she was! It goes to show y stupid people shouldn't breed.
No, I was not tending towards eugenics with that link.
Just recent history.

The Borderland of Sol

#435324 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew.
I don't know if he's counting ewes either.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#435325 Jan 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. We'er all guilty to some degree of lax...However, remember this--When yer up ta yer azz in alligators, it's hard ta remember that yer original objective was ta drain the swamp....
LOL... Good point. I might have to use that line some day, soon ;D
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#435326 Jan 13, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
Buddha
What a smart man.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435328 Jan 13, 2013
Your_Game_Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brand of cookies is that person 'backing'?

Why are fundies always, ALWAYS, illierate?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435329 Jan 13, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think every time fundies come here spewing that which they know people don't believe in, we should throw something back we know they don't believe in.
From the behavior of some that would be about anything that is written in their Bible.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435330 Jan 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's messed up. Seriously. I don't remember if there were details in the post I responded to, is there a name or something so I can google the story?Reminds me of my mother's cult. She wouldn't take meds or chemo. Died fast. I don't agree with that. I don't like most Christians on this forum, I find it hard to believe most of them are not trolls. I hope they're not all like that in the States. I feel bad right now for judging them. Why do I only melt down on this thread ? Sorry, after spending a few hours today on the Christian forum, reading that just got to me. Swear words!
<3
Maybe your mother's 'cult' was more honest than others. While others say they can't wait to see Jesus and go to the doctor with every sniffle, your mother's church may actually believe in going to see Jesus. But you hate their teachings as you hate the Catholic teachings. In other words, you are The Only True Christian.

Do you think God does't know what you mean by 'swear words'? Half of the ten commandments are against thought crimes. Do you think that if God knows those thought crimes he does not know yours?

I lost my mother after a long, drawn-out illness. She suffered terribly. Should we be bitter because our parents suffer or should we be bitter that they refuse medication and die quickly? Neither, in my opinion. They made the choices they thought were right for them. My mother spoke on the day of her death for the first time since she was hospitalized. She talked to my father, who had been gone for ten years. She was happy that he came to meet her. Her beliefs were beside the point, as were your those of your mother. Death claims us all. It is our choice whether we will go in what we believe is a dignified manner, including religious beliefs.

I am sorry you lost your mother. I know exactly what it is like. But I am not bitter toward anyone for the way she went, as she went as she desired to go...with family with her after all that could be done had been done.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#435331 Jan 13, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think every time fundies come here spewing that which they know people don't believe in, we should throw something back we know they don't believe in.
That's easy...just tell them something some other fundie said.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#435332 Jan 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the 613 commandments?
That would be great! Use their own Bible to show they don't really believe in it. Great work, BT42.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#435333 Jan 13, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your mother's 'cult' was more honest than others. While others say they can't wait to see Jesus and go to the doctor with every sniffle, your mother's church may actually believe in going to see Jesus. But you hate their teachings as you hate the Catholic teachings. In other words, you are The Only True Christian.

Do you think God does't know what you mean by 'swear words'? Half of the ten commandments are against thought crimes. Do you think that if God knows those thought crimes he does not know yours?

I lost my mother after a long, drawn-out illness. She suffered terribly. Should we be bitter because our parents suffer or should we be bitter that they refuse medication and die quickly? Neither, in my opinion. They made the choices they thought were right for them. My mother spoke on the day of her death for the first time since she was hospitalized. She talked to my father, who had been gone for ten years. She was happy that he came to meet her. Her beliefs were beside the point, as were your those of your mother. Death claims us all. It is our choice whether we will go in what we believe is a dignified manner, including religious beliefs.

I am sorry you lost your mother. I know exactly what it is like. But I am not bitter toward anyone for the way she went, as she went as she desired to go...with family with her after all that could be done had been done.
As always, you don't get it. I'd love to discuss it with you but anytime you talk to me or I you, it turns into a game. I can't be bothered today Water. If you want to sit in judgement over something in my life that is very painful and personal, go right ahead, you have no idea.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#435334 Jan 13, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy...just tell them something some other fundie said.
Ouch!
<3

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#435335 Jan 13, 2013
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing. It is written by man.
inspiring word from God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 4 min Peter Ross 625
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min truth 665,470
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Seentheotherside 45,847
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Ricky F 184,769
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min onemale 284,623
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 40 min guest 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Clearwater 619,143
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web