“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#435223 Jan 12, 2013
destroying atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
Thanks for the morning laugh...
I guess we can take this as yet another death threat because your mission is to "snuff out" free American Atheists who have every right to exist just as you do.
Reported.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#435224 Jan 12, 2013
destroying atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
On a second note...I'd be pretty safe in assuming tlc cherry picked the posts shown and did not include his hateful death threats and did not show posts from your beloved brother viking and ilk like him.

Oh well, the lies of your religion...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#435225 Jan 12, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of it in my opinion.
That's putting it mildly NS4M but I certainly agree.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#435226 Jan 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
This cold seebs to be gettig worse. I'b godda get out of here, get sub soup like Rosa suggested, and go lie dowd add watch TV.
Get better kiddo...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#435228 Jan 12, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm, the story of the mustard seed. I love it. I do not think that it is the literal lifting of an object, big or small to the place that you (or a guest in your home) personally wish it to rest. I believe that it is talking about the personal strength it takes to face a mountain (obstacle) in your life.
Funny in a way...personal strength...belief in oneself.

In your opinion is one that believes in God any more likely to "move mountains"? Are they truly stronger to face those obstacles than someone that believes that God doesn't exist?

The story of the mustard seed was one that I did some research on a couple of months ago. Many different ways of looking at it.

Pliny The Elder had this to say about it...

"when it has once been sown, it is scarcely possible to get the place free of it"

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...

You might enjoy reading the Buddhist version of the mustard seed parable.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/btg/btg85.htm

I had more NS...just can't seem to get it written this morning.

Anyway...hope you enjoy the different version of "The Mustard Seed".

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#435229 Jan 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
gimme a break! i'm not the least bit romanticaly interested in you or anyone else in the goofy cyber world so don't flatter yourself. i have a sense of humor and i refuse to be bullied out of it by you haters who think you can say anything you want but keep christians confined to a tiny box. it ain't gonna happen w/me, i will call your hypocricy on the carpet every time!!!
"do as i say.....not as i do......" is why you are on ignore.

you would be interested in any woman in the real world, or cyber world, if they would give you a sliver of a chance. otherwise you wouldn't try so hard.

you justify your behavior to fit your lack of conscience.

you have an anti-social personality disorder, you call a sense of humor. alot of sociopaths use the exact same arguement you do, when they hurt someone. jsyk.

and one last thing.....even if you weren't a christurd, i would feel the same way about you. so believeing you are not liked because of your belief system is a delusion!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#435230 Jan 12, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you have any real community. Probably not even a church you regularly attend. I can't prove that,.........
maybe not, but you hit the nail on the head. he admitted to me in a t-mail [i asked him if he would talk to the women in his church, how he talks to women on WINLAC] that he doesn't go to a "church" because the churches in his area are too uptight and don't give him what he is looking for as far as beliefs go [just paraphrasing].

read between the lines!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#435231 Jan 12, 2013
SatansDaughter wrote:
I have been participating on this forum for a long while.. This afternoon I stood by my mothers bedside as she took her last breath in this world. She was a christian and believed that she would be entering heaven; now I dont know if there is a heaven or a hell either one...what I DO know is that for all the debating, arguing insult and mud slinging about what is and isnt real and the truth and lies, shouldnt we as adults be able to accept the fact that others have the right to not believe as we choose to and not be condemned?..
(((((((hugs))))))))) very sorry to hear about your mom.

sending you lots of healing energy.

will keep you and your family close to my heart and in my thoughts.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#435232 Jan 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a tool of Satan. Disprove it.
satan is yo daddy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435233 Jan 12, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, thief.
And that's the beauty of it. Anyone following along gets to see exactly what Christianity has done for you: Readers get to watch you proudly post bad, stolen apologetics in attempt to deceive them into thinking you are able to rise to the level of drafting lowbrow thoughts.
But am I enlightened? Naw. I already knew you are slow, dishonest, and have no respect for others on this thread, not even any self-respect.
you hate GOD this I know.. plus I would smoke you in chess..

Clownie making moves lefy & right & down the middle

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#435234 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so sad :'(
it was very sad indeed. a close friend of ours was lead homicide detective on that.

what is really sad, is her husband should have been convicted. he had been told after the second baby was born, that andrea suffers from postpartum psychosis. the doctor told the husband that she needed deep, intensive therapy. possibly even in house therapy. and should not become pregnant again. at least not until she had this therapy, if ever.

her husband said that they will put their faith in god. three children later.........all 5 are dead.

the PA asked him if perhaps god didn't send the doctor to him showing him how to help his wife!

oh, all the fundies in the world would say stuff like, WELL THEY ARE WITH gOD NOW, NO LONGER SUFFERING. sh!t like that.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435235 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearest brother Clownie, I'm loath to disagree with you but I think X does know a lot about the Bible, I think we can learn from all types of people, chill Clownie.
Peace <3
if he did he would love Jesus, not mock him.. I know you want to be liked by most on here. but they the (evil ones)will turn on you like a snake...

BTW X hates the bible! The holy word of God

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435236 Jan 12, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
it was very sad indeed. a close friend of ours was lead homicide detective on that.
what is really sad, is her husband should have been convicted. he had been told after the second baby was born, that andrea suffers from postpartum psychosis. the doctor told the husband that she needed deep, intensive therapy. possibly even in house therapy. and should not become pregnant again. at least not until she had this therapy, if ever.
her husband said that they will put their faith in god. three children later.........all 5 are dead.
the PA asked him if perhaps god didn't send the doctor to him showing him how to help his wife!
oh, all the fundies in the world would say stuff like, WELL THEY ARE WITH gOD NOW, NO LONGER SUFFERING. sh!t like that.
not true..fundies hate death... why do you hate fundies?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#435237 Jan 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>God as Vito Corleone. I'm making youse an offer youse can't refuse. Now make sure you pay the protection money.
it's known as the STAY OUT OF HELL insurance policy. most pay their premiums on sunday mornings.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#435238 Jan 12, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>it was very sad indeed. a close friend of ours was lead homicide detective on that.

That's messed up. Seriously. I don't remember if there were details in the post I responded to, is there a name or something so I can google the story?Reminds me of my mother's cult. She wouldn't take meds or chemo. Died fast. I don't agree with that. I don't like most Christians on this forum, I find it hard to believe most of them are not trolls. I hope they're not all like that in the States. I feel bad right now for judging them. Why do I only melt down on this thread ? Sorry, after spending a few hours today on the Christian forum, reading that just got to me. Swear words!
<3

“GO CARDS!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Russell Springs

#435239 Jan 12, 2013
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, they are much appreciated...

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#435240 Jan 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>if he did he would love Jesus, not mock him.. I know you want to be liked by most on here. but they the (evil ones)will turn on you like a snake...

BTW X hates the bible! The holy word of God
It's not that Clownie, I live in Australia, am female and direct, am used to being despised in person, this is a forum and I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I just don't like all the fighting and some days want no part in it. What I care about is what hundreds of teens (kids) read on here. What I care about is Christians being hateful whether fake or real Christians, you are awesome and I agree with almost everything you say but today I snapped at you because I just popped in from the Christian threads and was a bit livid and took it out on you and for that I am very sorry, but don't you see? When we talk like they do it's no better. He does have an intellectual understanding of what he reads but you can't force anyone to believe. I'm sorry Clownie. God Bless you and keep you forever and ever Amen. See you in Heaven, thanks be to God that this isn't it <3

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#435241 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's messed up. Seriously. I don't remember if there were details in the post I responded to, is there a name or something so I can google the story?Reminds me of my mother's cult. She wouldn't take meds or chemo. Died fast. I don't agree with that. I don't like most Christians on this forum, I find it hard to believe most of them are not trolls. I hope they're not all like that in the States. I feel bad right now for judging them. Why do I only melt down on this thread ? Sorry, after spending a few hours today on the Christian forum, reading that just got to me. Swear words!
<3
http://www.trutv.com/library/c rime/notorious_murders/women/a ndrea_yates/index.html

The Borderland of Sol

#435242 Jan 12, 2013

The Borderland of Sol

#435243 Jan 12, 2013
SatansDaughter wrote:
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, they are much appreciated...
Add mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Serah 609,906
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 25 min Serah 69,905
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min hojo 579,272
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Rosa_Winkel 817,992
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min dollarsbill 2,017
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 59 min Rosa_Winkel 125
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,982
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 270,173
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web