Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#435157 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>did sell a mess of hot grits today
Good for you. Keep up the good work and maybe one day you'll be a manager at the Waffle House.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#435158 Jan 11, 2013
destroying atheism wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
The best post on here today!!!! BRAVO

We win I read the end of the book

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435159 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.
Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.
Welcome to the lies of Christianity.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#435160 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>can you prove that
Everything you post is a lie.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435161 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yes he did and still does
Your jesus never existed; it's a lie. Even your own buybull doesn't have a description of him.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435162 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yes he did and still does
Can you prove that?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435163 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>no he is seated @ the right hand of the father.. you lie alot
Your jesus is a fraud. Live with it.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435164 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not aware that anyone has (yet) claimed that the shooter was an atheist.
Claims have been made that the shooter had been a long-time victim of bullying - and there's a fair amount of anecdotal evidence to support that.
I put that pic up just for scale. The guy who was shot takes up pretty much the whole gurney, and the shooter's been described as "slight".
I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE SHOOTER!
Just wondering about motivation.
I took my two older kids to see bully when it came out. I was shocked and saddened by it. The last I knew public schools are not permitted to show the movie, because it received a rated R rating. This was a movie showing what is going on in schools across America, and kids can’t watch it, due to the graphic nature recorded in there very own schools and buses.

Ann Arbor, MI

#435165 Jan 11, 2013
there = their gerr....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435166 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's the great Christian escape maneuver. Doesn't work with thinking people, silly.
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break.
You post here every day, under a different name; but your ISP location gives you away, Trussvile 'Bama boy.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435167 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The best post on here today!!!! BRAVO
Sorry. I've read the book too.

You end up in the Lake of Fire.

You didn't actually read it, did you?

Ann Arbor, MI

#435168 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You are full of it in my opinion.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#435169 Jan 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bitch of a cold, I'm cranky, and I'm tired, so don't you tell me what kind of a weekend to have.
Of course not, but may I make a suggestion? Soup with lots of chilli is very good for colds.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435170 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's the great Christian escape maneuver. Doesn't work with thinking people, silly.
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break.
You post here every day under a different name, but your ISP location gives you away every time, Trussville 'Bama boy.
<quoted text> I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today.
No you didn't. You post from prison when the bigger inmates are all out in the PT field.
<quoted text>All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot.
LMAO!! Yeah, right! Keep right on deludling yourself, convict!
<quoted text>
Keep on doing the good work of driving people away from christianity with all your lies; you're doing us a favor!!

LMAO!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435171 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
T-Town Clown wrote:
The only way you christians can reinforce your own beliefs is by lying to each other. Is that pathetic, or what?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435172 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
TLC showed me this forum today
You *are* TLC, you graybox coward sock puppet; remember, your ISP location of Trussville, Alabama, gives you away every time.

You have no friends in real life.

You're busted.

Ann Arbor, MI

#435173 Jan 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another Christian quoting scripture that they don't even understand.
Have a cheeseburger.
I like the nacho’s myself ;O) Soooo, I have been a thinking here. I have come to the conclusion that I need to learn a bit more about Judaism and its history, to understand a bit more about my own. Can you recommend a starting point when it comes to literature for me?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435174 Jan 11, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, but may I make a suggestion? Soup with lots of chilli is very good for colds.
That jerk-o waaasssuuup pizzez me off at times...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435175 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
T-Town Clown wrote:
I suppose you're too stupid to realize that he and TLC are the same person. Check the ISP locations, if you dare.

It's always such a hoot to watch fundies lie to each other.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#435176 Jan 11, 2013
This cold seebs to be gettig worse. I'b godda get out of here, get sub soup like Rosa suggested, and go lie dowd add watch TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Freebird USA 7,696
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gabriel 982,341
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min ECT 4Troll Heretics 681,916
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 41 min Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 2 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web