Why I’m no longer a Christian

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#435137 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>My God is a holy God... how bout yours
No, your god is a dead Jewish preacher, most likely a rabbi, a Pharisee of the Hillel school

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#435138 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
even the dumbest of the dumb know enough not push a majestrate's patience, but don't worry, you'll be on trial soon enough!
The empty threats of Christianity.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#435139 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie - you may be able to change certain behaviors & attitudes, but nothin but the Blood of Jesus washes sin away and restores us to fellowship/unity with God!
For followers of Mithra, it is the blood of the bull that washes away sin...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435140 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess the "party" will last only about 3.5 years, but it will be the most tumultuous time the world has ever known. sore boils from head to toe, intense heat, crazy-mean insects, political & social caos...etc. why should it be cozy for you when you kick God and His influence out of His world???
Will there come a time when Christians ever learn what the Bible actually says?

The three and a half years occurred almost 2,200 years ago.
Rosa Winkel

Helensvale, Australia

#435141 Jan 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Aussie sheep-shearers are driving down the road, and they see this Kiwi sheep-shearer banging away at one of his sheep, complete with its back legs in his boots, and he's just going to town on it. The two Aussies pull up alongside him, and one of them leans out to say, "Y'know, mate, where we come from, we *shear* those things."
The Kiwi scowls at him and says, "Get your own, mate; I'm not shearin' this with *anyone!!*"
LOLOL!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#435142 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No TV, so no pics...
I have only heard radio reports of the incident.
Lemme see...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_worl...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435143 Jan 11, 2013
SatansDaughter wrote:
I have been participating on this forum for a long while.. This afternoon I stood by my mothers bedside as she took her last breath in this world. She was a christian and believed that she would be entering heaven; now I don’t know if there is a heaven or a hell either one...what I DO know is that for all the debating, arguing insult and mud slinging about what is and isn’t real and the truth and lies, shouldn’t we as adults be able to accept the fact that others have the right to not believe as we choose to and not be condemned?..
I am sorry to read of your loss, and I agree 100% with what you have said above.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435144 Jan 11, 2013
Bukki Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to you dear friend.Was you baptised properly or sprinkled with water?
Revelation 3 Verse 15&16:-
15. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16. So because you are luke warm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Please read this extract from the scriptures dearest and do reconsider because you are doing what the enemy wants you to do. I pray God softens your heart so you can turn around and come back.
And yet another Christian quoting scripture that they don't even understand.

Have a cheeseburger.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435145 Jan 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I hold the patent on the snow globe analogy!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

But for a small royalty....
Could I interest you in a slightly worn hat?

The Borderland of Sol

#435146 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the first, worshiping some one other than YHVH, and worshiping a false god on top of it! Two commandments broken for the price of one!
What happens if I worship a deity who's just _behind_ Jehovah?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#435147 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Sigh, don’t tell me…someone said the shooter was an atheist? How about all the people that had been bullying him, what beliefs did they have? Not trying to justify his actions by any means…but all the reports I have read/watched have said he was a bright young man, that was picked on constantly. It is a shame that many people don’t seem to understand that their words and actions truly affect others.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#435148 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't spell it out (in small words...) he will never learn.
The only way Clownie would learn would be if I showed up at his church wearing a polyester tie, took his money and quoted from the King James Version.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#435149 Jan 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. After a two hour delay, you finally admitted you were there. So let me repeat the question:
You love it but you swiped the material from it and failed to credit it?
Enlighten me.
get over yourself.. I do what I want to on topix..

are you enlighten? LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435150 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your god is a dead Jewish preacher, most likely a rabbi, a Pharisee of the Hillel school
no he is seated @ the right hand of the father.. you lie alot

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435151 Jan 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way Clownie would learn would be if I showed up at his church wearing a polyester tie, took his money and quoted from the King James Version.
did sell a mess of hot grits today

The Borderland of Sol

#435152 Jan 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh, don’t tell me…someone said the shooter was an atheist? How about all the people that had been bullying him, what beliefs did they have? Not trying to justify his actions by any means…but all the reports I have read/watched have said he was a bright young man, that was picked on constantly. It is a shame that many people don’t seem to understand that their words and actions truly affect others.
I'm not aware that anyone has (yet) claimed that the shooter was an atheist.
Claims have been made that the shooter had been a long-time victim of bullying - and there's a fair amount of anecdotal evidence to support that.

I put that pic up just for scale. The guy who was shot takes up pretty much the whole gurney, and the shooter's been described as "slight".

I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE SHOOTER!

Just wondering about motivation.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435153 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You wanna go up against Liam on matters Biblical, you're on your own.
Might be all kinds of fun.
the dude is a liar and idiot.. if he don't believe in God !!! he knows nothing but lies about the bible

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435154 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, if we are going in that direction, I would point out that even if Moses actually wrote the Book of Genesis, he was not there. All of Genesis is myth, not to be taken literally.
you're a liar

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#435155 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Where. GPS coordinates would be helpful.
heaven
destroying atheism

Birmingham, AL

#435156 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's the great Christian escape maneuver. Doesn't work with thinking people, silly.
TLC showed me this forum today along with a whole group of folks during our lunch break. I decided to join in and see all this hatred from atheists he was talking about. This led us to talking with an unbeliever.
I led this atheist to Christianity today. All I had to do was show her posts of yours and Kaitlin's and she accepted Christ right on the spot. She said she would never want to turn out bitter and ugly like you two.

Keep up the good work of tearing apart your satanic mission. Your atheism will be totally snuffed out in no time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min nanoanomaly 123,981
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min nanoanomaly 982,422
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min UnstoppableTrump 8,006
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Liamm 682,005
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Johnny 171
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 1 hr Ese678-9 153
Check Ppl Out 4Free B4 U Rent 2 Them!! 2 hr Plain truth 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemales son 286,500
More from around the web