“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#435003 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>According to people like you, peace is a terrible thing and should be prayed away. What kind of evil is it that possesses you?
i love peace and i spread it around. but, you can't kick God out of His world or it just won't work no more. that's what's goin on, in case you haven't noticed!

"shall the clay say to the Potter "i have no need of you???" the apostle paul

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#435004 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a frig'n theory is a theory, dumb dumb, even when it's your witch doctors who dream them up
Thanks for showing your stupidity.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#435005 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm.....ever hear of the polar ice caps???
What do the ice caps have to do with a mythical world wide flood?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435006 Jan 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Something called "ethics." Look into it.
<quoted text>
Thanks for once again showing your ignorance and deceit.
i don't really care for wolf witch ethics, but i do agree with our Creator's!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#435007 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
Buddha
Should I start citing the Qur'an?

That might be fun...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#435008 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> He's doing the Fundie Hokey-Pokey and turning himself around in circles.
...Aaand that's what it's all about!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435009 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, there is some evidence that there MIGHT have been a person named Jesus (or at least the Aramaic name that would have been transcribed into Greek as "Jesus"). However, there is NO ->OBJECTIVE<- evidence that he was anything other than just another Jewish revivalist preacher.
Any claims that he was a god are PURELY subjective in nature.
<quoted text>
People change themselves in order to join whatever group they're pressured into joining. That's what happened to you.
You jesus is a lie, and you bought it out of fear and a desire to join a cult.
i know....it must have been tough growing up forced into being a wolf witch. do they tear you to pieces if you try to leave the pack?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435010 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus came to this world because Joseph had sex with Mary.
<quoted text>
Your buybull is a lie, liar. NEWSFLASH: Jesus is a cheapjack, second-rate myth.
based on the documentory i saw on national geographic, those pagan wolf witch rituals look as silly as star trek convention only more geeky!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435011 Jan 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: you are totally ignorant of what the word "theory" means in a scientific context...
<quoted text>
That's exactly what you are. Only the "they" you worship are those asswipes who wrote, edited and compiled your buybull, and the "they" in your church who tell you what you can and cannot believe.
it may be dangerous, but you say when & i'll try to sneak you out of that wolf witch cult and we'll begin de-programming as soon as possible.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435012 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So the omnipotent omniscient STILL can't get it right?
This is, what, his third shot, and he knew it wasn't going to work before he started?
And went ahead anyway?
At the very least, that's called "incompetence".
Why would anyone worship an incompetent?
even the dumbest of the dumb know enough not push a majestrate's patience, but don't worry, you'll be on trial soon enough!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435013 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he planted a rainbow in the sky as a sign he wouldn't do that again?
He should make his mind up.
Or you could try renting one.
the magnitude of destruction will be similar, but i guess the end will be by fire. happy now?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435014 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just once could you give me something to think about rather than insulting me?:)
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I would if you were capable of discourse. You insult yourself. You do not ever post honestly. You write such utter, blithering nonsense as to be incomprehensible. You are a ridiculous parody of a Christian and can not be taken seriously. I am so ashamed that Americans like you exist in 2013, demon-addled, uneducated, superstitious, and fearful of reality and knowledge. You are a drain on society, a wastrel, 150 to 250 pounds of wasted flesh, a self-aggrandizing muttonchop, useless, a boil on the ass of insanity, and just the smarminess twit I have ever encountered. You avail yourself of technology as you demonize reality. You embrace ridiculous superstition and yet do nothing of which that superstition proffers. You are a thief. A hypocrite. A misogynistic scoundrel. You are dog shit on a shoe. Your dogma is immoral, your religion is bankrupt, your god is a disgusting extension of your ridiculous ego and I bet your mother dresses you funny.
Your type nears extinction. It won't be soon enough.
I thought you sugar-coated that rather well, darlin'. Care to tell us what you *really* think of him?

;D

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#435015 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the magnitude of destruction will be similar, but i guess the end will be by fire. happy now?
So he found a loophole in the contract, eh?

Mythical deities: Never trust 'em.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435016 Jan 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm throwing a party.
i guess the "party" will last only about 3.5 years, but it will be the most tumultuous time the world has ever known. sore boils from head to toe, intense heat, crazy-mean insects, political & social caos...etc. why should it be cozy for you when you kick God and His influence out of His world???

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435017 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a frig'n theory is a theory, dumb dumb, even when it's your witch doctors who dream them up
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not you ignorant putz. Your ignorance is the worst kind. Wilfull.
A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.". Scientists create scientific theories from hypotheses that have been corroborated through the scientific method, then gather evidence to test their accuracy. As with all forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and do not make apodictic propositions; instead, they aim for predictive and explanatory force.
It is not a guess. It is testable, repeatable, falsifiable, and justified by evidence. You conflate it with the common word theory which is just a guess. You do so at your idiotic peril, you scurrilous, ignorant scoundrel.
Here is a list of major scientific theories, most of which enrich your life every day.
1. The Atomic Theory
2. The Theory of Matter and Energy: Conservation of Matter and Energy
3. The Cell Theory
4. The Germ Theory
5. The Theory of Plate Tectonics
6. The Theory of Evolution
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Chaos Theory
9. The ďGaiaĒ Theory of a Sustainable Earth which is illustrated with the idea of Spaceship Earth
10. The Theory of Quantum Mechanics
11. The Theory of Special Relativity which subsumes The Theory of General Relativity which subsumes Newtonian theories of motion
12. The Photon Theory of Light Energy and its speed of light
13. The Theory of Electromagnetism as begun by Maxwell and continued with the work of others
14. The Theory of Radioactivity or Nuclear Theory
15. The Theory of Molecular Bonds
16. The Theory of States of Matter
17. The Theory of Thermodynamics
18. The Theory of Homeostasis within Living Organisms
19. The Constructivist Theory of Learning
20. The theories of self and development of mental processes in the brain.
21. The Theory of Gravity
Without these, we would not have computers, modern medicine, modern geology, biology, and physics. There would be no oil. There would be no cars or electric lights. You area ridiculous idiot and unworthy of piss if you were on fire.
By the way, your argument from ignorance and special pleading of intelligent design, stupid religion wrapped up in a shiny wrapper to fool the idiots, is a guess, a wag, your definition of theory. The Idiot's Guide to the World. Now shut the fuck up and crawl back in your hole, caveman.
^5!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435018 Jan 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What do the ice caps have to do with a mythical world wide flood?
whatcha think would happen if they melted all of a sudden? c'mon people....work with me here.....sheesh!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#435019 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
We're ending another war, isn't that great news?

So, how's that "end of the world" coming? Seems we keep getting further and further from your "prophecies" about it all, no?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#435020 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
learn to humble yourself and receive the love of God as expressed in Christ!:)
I have too much self-respect to ever humble myself before your shitty religion. Your god is nothing more than paper and ink, and your jesus is a cheapjack, second-rate myth.

And you are a pile of ox shit.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#435021 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
even the dumbest of the dumb know enough not push a majestrate's patience, but don't worry, you'll be on trial soon enough!
Well, I'm not a magistrate, but I play one on Topix.

I find the defendant innocent on all counts, except the one related to posting Keats on this thread -- probably some other threads that weren't brought to the attention of this court too.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#435022 Jan 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
So he found a loophole in the contract, eh?
Mythical deities: Never trust 'em.
moral of story - DON'T BE LIKE THE PEOPLE OF NOAH'S DAY!

fallen humans....they'll never get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Dave Nelson 230,005
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 10 min selina london 17
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 548,685
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 13 min Doctor REALITY 11
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 15 min Jared 172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Skombolis 602,178
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 261,677
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE