“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434951 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus did not teach any sort of thing. The rapture was invented by John Darby in the late 1800's. You don't even know what the history of that stupidity is, but ardently pray for your God to come and get you because you screwed up your life so bad that even you can't stand to be around you.
if the world gets purged of Christians one or another, you'd better duck for cover & count your days.....

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#434952 Jan 11, 2013
Above Bored wrote:
Stop blaming the God you supposedly disbelieve for your boring, vacuous, failure-encrusted sub-existence of sin, death and nothingness. You are pathologically boring; that vicious little character defect alone warrants your eternal damnation. Jazz it up mcnobodies. I speak for God and he is bored with needy, greasy, grasping little apes and their decidedly unsexy personality disorders.
Interesting...you speak for your god-being.
Thanks for the laugh.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434953 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>prove it buttwipe
You're the one who believes in Satan. Prove he does exist. And don't give us any of your normal crap. We want PROOF.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434954 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> There is no such thing as sin. That's a little trick made up by priests in order to keep the flock in line and keep them coming back.
Yep, they needed a way to - manipulate - the morons so they invented - Stupid Invisible Notion - Sin for short.

Apparently it worked and the morons keep going back.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434955 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah - i think it was you who once encouraged me by saying that it's more a spiritual blindness than it is anything else and it really can't be helped unless they get born again. true dat, but we can keep trying!:)
A sock typing to one of his other socks. How cute.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434956 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
You may say that you are not interested in spiritual things, but now is a great time to get interested if you know what is good for you. Did you know that the wrath of God is upon you without Jesus Christ?
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.(John 3:36)
The believer has everlasting life IN Jesus Christ BUT the unbeliever has the wrath of God upon them! Why? Because they are still DEAD in their sins without Christ!
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:(Romans 5:12)
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23)
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:(Romans 3:10)
GET SAVED!!
What is good for all humankind is to stop believing in fairy tales and waiting for some God-being to come to get them when they won't take the initiative to undo all the screw-ups they've made.

Location hidden

#434957 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Here is the good news about Jesus Christ.
He was just a test created to separate the religious morons from the rational people who could think for themselves. Those who believed in jesus were placed in the moron pile.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#434958 Jan 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe whatever the hell you like; just keep your grubby little paws off of me.
Proxysan wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you were half as skinny as that fake avatar...
Ignore the message and attack the messenger; you're obviously a christian, with no debate skills.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#434959 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Andrea Yates, uberChristian. Her children were forced to believe in a flood. Twice.
Tell me, batshit, when modern geologists search for new supplies of oil, do they use the "science" of the Bublé and the Noachian myth in their toolbox, or do they use modern geology, as much aligned with evolutionary science as is germ theory and genetics? Follow the money, batshit. Science is used to enrich society. Religion is used to enrich charlatans. You've been hornswoggled.
No, you hate god therefore you look to lump good Christian people in with a hand full of sickos... atheist are lying turds

Location hidden

#434960 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well, we know what happened to the people of noah's and sodom & gomorrah's day....
Already scientifically debunked. Never happened.

“How You Treat Me”

#434961 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Mark 1:15
He said,“The right time is now here. God’s kingdom is very near. Change your hearts and lives, and believe the Good News!”
GET SAVED I DID
No you didn't. You got duped.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434962 Jan 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who believes in Satan. Prove he does exist. And don't give us any of your normal crap. We want PROOF.
I can't prove what you can't disprove

“How You Treat Me”

#434963 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died
No he didn't; that's just a silly myth.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434964 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No you didn't. You got duped.
shut yo pie-hole yo

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434965 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Already scientifically debunked. Never happened.
you're a liar

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#434966 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I can't prove what you can't disprove
Until you prove it though, there is nothing to disprove.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434967 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He was just a test created to separate the religious morons from the rational people who could think for themselves. Those who believed in jesus were placed in the moron pile.
Jesus Christ (Messiah) is the Lord who came down from heaven (1 Corinthians 15:47), and He is the only one who was SINLESS. His BLOOD alone can ATONE for the SINS of any man or woman in the world. This same JESUS rose from the DEAD, and HE defeated DEATH for us. His resurrection PROVED that he was the SINLESS son of God

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.(Mark 16:15-16)

If Jesus Christ declared that the unbelievers would be DAMNED, then you can take Him at His own word! Do not make Jesus Christ a liar! Jesus also made it clear that YOU must be born again!

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.(John 3:6-7)

I believe in Jesus as my savior

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434968 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No he didn't; that's just a silly myth.
you're a liar

“How You Treat Me”

#434969 Jan 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweets. It does happen.
<3
No atheist ever calls atheism a "religion."

Religion:
1. Belief in a divine or superhuman power or powers to be obeyed and worshiped as the creator(s) and ruler(s) of the universe; expression of such a belief in conduct and ritual;
2. Any specific system of belief and worship, often involving a code of ethics and a philosophy (the christian religion, the Buddhist religion, etc.) any system of beliefs, practices, ethical values, etc. resembling, suggestive of, or likened to such a system...

"Belief in a divine or superhuman power or powers to be obeyed and worshipped...." There is no such thing in atheism.

"...system of belief and worship...." Once again, that lets out atheism. Atheism is a disbelief in any deity or deities, and worships nothing.

athe·ism \'&#257;-th&#275;- "i-z&#601;m\ n [MF athéisme, fr. athée atheist, fr. Gk atheos godless, fr. a-+ theos god](1546)
1 archaic: ungodliness wickedness
2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity b : the doctrine that there is no deity

Definitely not a religion.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434970 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"as it was in the days of noah...."
Should I quote the Qa'ran to you? I believe your quoting of cherry picked verses just as much as you would believe the holy book of another religion, yet you keep using it.

Try quoting something that resonates with those who do not share your beliefs? You're not going to convert anyone and you know that. You keep disobeying Jesus' teachings and bible-thumping your way through life, though.

Try this on for size:

The way is not in the sky.
The way is in the heart.

The Buddha

Does this make you wish to become a Buddhist? If not, why would you think that slamming people with your religion time and again will do so?

His teachings make just as much sense as the teachings of Jesus. But Buddhists do not tend to knock on people's doors and tell them they're going to hell for not being Buddhists. I like Buddhists better than fundamental, extremist Christians like you. Much more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 828,795
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 4 min Wolftracks 9,340
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tango Bravo 584,447
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Ratloder 121,665
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 37 min Rachael13 1,919
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min waaasssuuup 611,834
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min dollarsbill 3,577
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,992
More from around the web