“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434910 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I would if you were capable of discourse. You insult yourself. You do not ever post honestly. You write such utter, blithering nonsense as to be incomprehensible. You are a ridiculous parody of a Christian and can not be taken seriously. I am so ashamed that Americans like you exist in 2013, demon-addled, uneducated, superstitious, and fearful of reality and knowledge. You are a drain on society, a wastrel, 150 to 250 pounds of wasted flesh, a self-aggrandizing muttonchop, useless, a boil on the ass of insanity, and just the smarminess twit I have ever encountered. You avail yourself of technology as you demonize reality. You embrace ridiculous superstition and yet do nothing of which that superstition proffers. You are a thief. A hypocrite. A misogynistic scoundrel. You are dog shit on a shoe. Your dogma is immoral, your religion is bankrupt, your god is a disgusting extension of your ridiculous ego and I bet your mother dresses you funny.
Your type nears extinction. It won't be soon enough.
sssssoooo you're telling me there's a chance! what movie should we see tonight?;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434911 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
:
why are you so dumb?
Huh wrote:
Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?
ROFL. That was good (and probably closer to the truth).

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434912 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not you ignorant putz. Your ignorance is the worst kind. Wilfull.
A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.". Scientists create scientific theories from hypotheses that have been corroborated through the scientific method, then gather evidence to test their accuracy. As with all forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and do not make apodictic propositions; instead, they aim for predictive and explanatory force.
It is not a guess. It is testable, repeatable, falsifiable, and justified by evidence. You conflate it with the common word theory which is just a guess. You do so at your idiotic peril, you scurrilous, ignorant scoundrel.
Here is a list of major scientific theories, most of which enrich your life every day.
1. The Atomic Theory
2. The Theory of Matter and Energy: Conservation of Matter and Energy
3. The Cell Theory
4. The Germ Theory
5. The Theory of Plate Tectonics
6. The Theory of Evolution
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Chaos Theory
9. The Gaia Theory of a Sustainable Earth which is illustrated with the idea of Spaceship Earth
10. The Theory of Quantum Mechanics
11. The Theory of Special Relativity which subsumes The Theory of General Relativity which subsumes Newtonian theories of motion
12. The Photon Theory of Light Energy and its speed of light
13. The Theory of Electromagnetism as begun by Maxwell and continued with the work of others
14. The Theory of Radioactivity or Nuclear Theory
15. The Theory of Molecular Bonds
16. The Theory of States of Matter
17. The Theory of Thermodynamics
18. The Theory of Homeostasis within Living Organisms
19. The Constructivist Theory of Learning
20. The theories of self and development of mental processes in the brain.
21. The Theory of Gravity
Without these, we would not have computers, modern medicine, modern geology, biology, and physics. There would be no oil. There would be no cars or electric lights. You area ridiculous idiot and unworthy of piss if you were on fire.
By the way, your argument from ignorance and special pleading of intelligent design, stupid religion wrapped up in a shiny wrapper to fool the idiots, is a guess, a wag, your definition of theory. The Idiot's Guide to the World. Now shut the fuck up and crawl back in your hole, caveman.
huh said "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world..."

key words being NATURAL WORLD.

we've been down this road, hon; when 'science' departs from the study of the physical & begins to speculate on the supernatural/metaphysical world and/or denies it's existance, it moves out of the realm of expertise and into the realm of being antichrist/satanic. don't be those dummies!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434913 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sssssoooo you're telling me there's a chance! what movie should we see tonight?;)
Henry.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434914 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell is Will Farrel, nitwit? Meet me at the Bel Air 10 Theater in downtown Detroit at 10:30 tonight and please try and preach your nonsense to some of the locals before I get there.
preaching to the down & out urbanites is what i do best, sweetheart:)

true story - a cpl years ago, a friend & i were walking to our car late evening in an inner city when a cpl young men approached us & asked us if we had a light. when we engaed them, they pointed a gun at us and said give us everything you got. my frind started pleading for his life, but i said something like "NO, you don't wanna do this...your better than that!" to this, they lookked at each other confused and ran away:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434915 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not you ignorant putz. Your ignorance is the worst kind. Wilfull.
A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.". Scientists create scientific theories from hypotheses that have been corroborated through the scientific method, then gather evidence to test their accuracy. As with all forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and do not make apodictic propositions; instead, they aim for predictive and explanatory force.
It is not a guess. It is testable, repeatable, falsifiable, and justified by evidence. You conflate it with the common word theory which is just a guess. You do so at your idiotic peril, you scurrilous, ignorant scoundrel.
Here is a list of major scientific theories, most of which enrich your life every day.
1. The Atomic Theory
2. The Theory of Matter and Energy: Conservation of Matter and Energy
3. The Cell Theory
4. The Germ Theory
5. The Theory of Plate Tectonics
6. The Theory of Evolution
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Chaos Theory
9. The Gaia Theory of a Sustainable Earth which is illustrated with the idea of Spaceship Earth
10. The Theory of Quantum Mechanics
11. The Theory of Special Relativity which subsumes The Theory of General Relativity which subsumes Newtonian theories of motion
12. The Photon Theory of Light Energy and its speed of light
13. The Theory of Electromagnetism as begun by Maxwell and continued with the work of others
14. The Theory of Radioactivity or Nuclear Theory
15. The Theory of Molecular Bonds
16. The Theory of States of Matter
17. The Theory of Thermodynamics
18. The Theory of Homeostasis within Living Organisms
19. The Constructivist Theory of Learning
20. The theories of self and development of mental processes in the brain.
21. The Theory of Gravity
Without these, we would not have computers, modern medicine, modern geology, biology, and physics. There would be no oil. There would be no cars or electric lights. You area ridiculous idiot and unworthy of piss if you were on fire.
By the way, your argument from ignorance and special pleading of intelligent design, stupid religion wrapped up in a shiny wrapper to fool the idiots, is a guess, a wag, your definition of theory. The Idiot's Guide to the World. Now shut the fuck up and crawl back in your hole, caveman.
btw - many of the greates dicoveries came by way of my brothers in Christ. most athatards spin their wheels hating on God & accomplish nothing

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434916 Jan 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your first sentence is nonsensical. You can't even type what you mean. You are unworthy of seeing my used toilet paper, needle dick.
Conscience is not conscientious, you addled nitwit. You have no idea what factors engage the conscience mind. You have never experienced it. Once again, you write utter, blithe nonsense. You are a wastrel. A burden to society. When your type is extinct, the world will improve.
hon - when my type gets raptured out of this mess, your troubles are just gonna begin;)
Above Bored

Charlottesville, VA

#434917 Jan 11, 2013
Stop blaming the God you supposedly disbelieve for your boring, vacuous, failure-encrusted sub-existence of sin, death and nothingness. You are pathologically boring; that vicious little character defect alone warrants your eternal damnation. Jazz it up mcnobodies. I speak for God and he is bored with needy, greasy, grasping little apes and their decidedly unsexy personality disorders.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#434918 Jan 11, 2013
SatansDaughter wrote:
I have been participating on this forum for a long while.. This afternoon I stood by my mothers bedside as she took her last breath in this world. She was a christian and believed that she would be entering heaven; now I dont know if there is a heaven or a hell either one...what I DO know is that for all the debating, arguing insult and mud slinging about what is and isnt real and the truth and lies, shouldnt we as adults be able to accept the fact that others have the right to not believe as we choose to and not be condemned?..
My sympathies to you and your family.
I personally that if there is an afterlife it is not the one prescribed by religions of any sort. But I do believe someone should and can have the right to believe as they wish without the necessity of condemning others.
I'm catching up on the posts. I have a hunch there will be some upcoming nastiness by some. I wish they wouldn't but I believe it's inevitable.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#434919 Jan 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan doesn't exist but thanks for sharing your delusion with us.
prove it buttwipe

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434920 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>ROFL. That clown is huge down there (and probably closer to the truth).
thanks

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#434921 Jan 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe even if he doesn't believe it?
;p
He has already elevated the satan-being to the level of a god.
He believes it alright.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#434922 Jan 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Markers of a complete lack of int.........?
Yep.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434923 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
preaching to the down & out urbanites is what i do best, sweetheart:)
true story - a cpl years ago, a friend & i were walking to our car late evening in an inner city when a cpl young men approached us & asked us if we had a light. when we engaed them, they pointed a gun at us and said give us everything you got. my frind started pleading for his life, but i said something like "NO, you don't wanna do this...your better than that!" to this, they lookked at each other confused and ran away:)
Have you notice how dumb Huh,WasteWater,and that dingleberry X is ;)

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#434924 Jan 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well written ;D
Thank you...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434925 Jan 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks
Aww.... did you have to change my words around for your delusion to make sense?

That says a lot about you (and your delusions).

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#434926 Jan 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very helpful, IMO.
:D
Awww shucks...just me being me...
I try to learn from other folk's perspective...your's included.
"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong."
Buffalo Springfield.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#434928 Jan 11, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only a cowboy in the sense that he would need a lasso to pick up.
:-)
Haha...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#434929 Jan 11, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is why that kid went on a shooting spree in California yesterday. Why do you keep teaching people to be evil? You should be permanently incarcerated.
Actually, as usual, that's not true (a christer lie).
There has been no mention of any religious affiliation or lack thereof.
He felt he was being bullied. There is no justification for how he reacted...period.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#434930 Jan 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - many of the greates dicoveries came by way of my brothers in Christ. most athatards spin their wheels hating on God & accomplish nothing
Telling an atheist that he hates god is like telling a Japanese that he hates Godzilla.

Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 5 min AussieBobby 123
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 579,269
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min MUQ2 270,172
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 817,947
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min dollarsbill 2,010
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Seentheotherside 39,978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 176,211
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min trifecta1 609,901
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web