“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#434582 Jan 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nice to mock the Easter Bunny. After all, he died for your sins in that fiery helicopter crash.
<quoted text>
LMFPAO!!!!!
I love it!!!
you're sick

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#434583 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You must also believe that "off" is a television station.
<quoted text>
Then explain to the class how atheism is a "religion." What are its rituals? Where to atheists gather to worship the non-god? Why don't atheists have tax-exempt status?
Care to explain?
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't really a religion.
That's right, it's not.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
But some atheists would say that so they have 1st Amendment rights.
Atheists already have First Amendment rights, along with every other citizen in this country. No atheist would ever claim atheism to be a religion; that's just a blatant lie.

#434584 Jan 10, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I think one of the wildest stretches of Xtian revisionism is where they claim Moses prancing around with a freeking bronze figure of a snake is a "prefigure" of Jesus. >!faceplant!<
whaddupya'll!
I got some great cold medicine! Y'wanna try some?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434586 Jan 10, 2013
Jesus Declared That

He Was The Only Way -

to the Father (John 14:6)Ė his Father is in heaven ( Matthew 7:21, 10:32-33) so He was telling us that He was the only way to heaven. Jesus also said that some who called Him Lord were not truly His children (Matthew 7:21) but only those who do the will of the Father. Jesus asked His disciples who they thought He was, and Peter acknowledged Jesus to be the Christ (Messiah)(Matthew 16:13-17). Either Jesus Christ is the Messiah or He is not! That means that every person on the planet, whether Jewish or Gentile, has a choice to make concerning the Messiah.

I choose ro believe Jesus is GOD

#434587 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>this is a lie!!! Jesus is God dummy
"Jesus" is not god, you shit-stained little clown. Go take a bath.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434588 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You must also believe that "off" is a television station.
<quoted text>
Then explain to the class how atheism is a "religion." What are its rituals? Where to atheists gather to worship the non-god? Why don't atheists have tax-exempt status?
Care to explain?
<quoted text>
That's right, it's not.
<quoted text>
Atheists already have First Amendment rights, along with every other citizen in this country. No atheist would ever claim atheism to be a religion; that's just a blatant lie.
atheist are freaks/liars/evil

#434589 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not nice to mock the Easter Bunny. After all, he died for your sins in that fiery helicopter crash.
<quoted text>
LMFPAO!!!!!
I love it!!!
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're sick
I know, I know... I've had this goddamn cold for the last couple of days, and it feels like it's getting worse. Maybe I have the flu...

“GO CARDS!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Russell Springs

#434590 Jan 10, 2013
I have been participating on this forum for a long while.. This afternoon I stood by my mothers bedside as she took her last breath in this world. She was a christian and believed that she would be entering heaven; now I dont know if there is a heaven or a hell either one...what I DO know is that for all the debating, arguing insult and mud slinging about what is and isnt real and the truth and lies, shouldnt we as adults be able to accept the fact that others have the right to not believe as we choose to and not be condemned?..

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434592 Jan 10, 2013
After Jesus rose from the dead He encouraged His disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world. Jesus told them that the believers would be saved and the unbelievers would be damned.(Matthew 16:15-16) What does it mean to be DAMNED according to Jesus Christ? Listen to Him for yourself!

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?(Matthew 23:33)

Jesus is Lord

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#434593 Jan 10, 2013
I am no longer a Christian because they have too many Clowns...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#434594 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatchu got?
funny how i'm not getting anything tangeble from anyone here, people!!!;)
Maybe you should stop babbling nonsense then.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#434595 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Jesus Declared That
He Was The Only Way -
to the Father (John 14:6)Ė his Father is in heaven ( Matthew 7:21, 10:32-33) so He was telling us that He was the only way to heaven. Jesus also said that some who called Him Lord were not truly His children (Matthew 7:21) but only those who do the will of the Father. Jesus asked His disciples who they thought He was, and Peter acknowledged Jesus to be the Christ (Messiah)(Matthew 16:13-17). Either Jesus Christ is the Messiah or He is not! That means that every person on the planet, whether Jewish or Gentile, has a choice to make concerning the Messiah.
I choose ro believe Jesus is GOD
What makes you believe Jesus said any of that BS?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#434596 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
If you are a Christian, one who has been truly born again of the Spirit, and one who is truly following the Lord Jesus Christ, Be warned! You have an enemy and he absolutely hates you because he hates Jesus Christ. That is right, you have a very real enemy, and that is the Devil himself. The Bible warns us in the following verse about the devil:
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:(1 Peter 5:8)
GET SAVED
Let's see if I got this straight: God created me, but stuck me on this planet, with no way to leave but die. God created this this evil critter of which you speak, and it can go anywhere, but for funsies, God gave it dominion over this planet, so it won't wander off. God further sent his only son down to die a death more horrible than slaughtering a hog. He did all this so I can be saved from this evil critter, and live forever with the God who instigated the whole travesty?

In short, I can be saved only if I believe God can save me from......God?

I'll take Door #3, Monty.

#434597 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
If you are a Christian, one who has been truly born again of the Spirit, and one who is truly following the Lord Jesus Christ, Be warned! You have an enemy and he absolutely hates you because he hates Jesus Christ. That is right, you have a very real enemy, and that is the Devil himself. The Bible warns us in the following verse about the devil:
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:(1 Peter 5:8)
GET SAVED
You're sick.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#434598 Jan 10, 2013
They are incapable of understanding that Christianity is a polytheistic religion pretending to be monotheistic. Many more deities than Dualism. They think if you don't call them 'gods' they aren't 'gods'.
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, the Bible claims that the God of the Bible is the only Deity, therefore there can be no "Satan". After all, the Bible points out that ALL evil comes from God, anyway...
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 ... Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Lamentations 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
The myth of Satan was invented after the children of Israel spent time in the Babylonian captivity and were exposed to dualistic beliefs concerning a good God and an evil God.

#434599 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Jesus Declared That
He Was The Only Way -
No he didn't. He never existed.

You're just quoting from a book of lies.

Go take a bath.

#434600 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>atheist are freaks/liars/evil
What the hell do you know? You're a clown.

Don't forget to wash behind your ears.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#434601 Jan 10, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus came to this world because Joseph had sex with Mary.
Yo, Liam!

Long time, no see.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434602 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You're sick.
funny LMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#434604 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
If you are a Christian, one who has been truly born again of the Spirit, and one who is truly following the Lord Jesus Christ, Be warned!....
...you are probably stupid and a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min pusherman_ 778,341
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 560,481
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 4,897
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min YellowPissreality 265,452
Scientific proof for God's existence 15 min Shivar 53
U.S. Government Snatching Homes...Civil Unrest.... 15 min Truthspeaks19 6
Young People In North Carolina Need A Reality C... 27 min Truthspeaks19 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,336
More from around the web