Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahaha. Christians are like a box of chocolates. Full of high fructose corn syrup and nonsense.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so, may i ask what you believe about the origin of everything, why you believe it and what are your resources of information?
For my money, it's impossible to know for certain how everything got started. Unlike you, we non-christians are secure enough to admit that.

Visual evidence and tracking garnered via direct observations through the Hubble Space Telescope and NASA suggests that the motions of the galaxies indicate they originated from and are moving out from one central point of origin. What existed before then, no one knows.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> or, would you just prefer to heckle me over what i believe,
You are entitled to your stupid beliefs; the problem is, you attempt to pass your stupid beliefs off as fact.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> like a smarmy demon outcast would?
Do you also believe in vampires and werewolves?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Object information? Stupid and illiterate, the Christian way.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - objective information that Jesus came some 2013 years ago.
There is no such information.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> do you have some better information that you can share?
Open a science book sometime.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> really, convince me otherwise, please!:)
You don't want to be convinced of any truth; you prefer the soft, warm, sweet embrace of your comfortable lie. You wrap yourself in it like a fleece blanket.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you know all about the proof, DOG, but you rejected it and that's why you're deceived into believing that you're the only person on the planet who has the corner on truth!
You just described yourself. You believe *YOU* are the sole possessor of any truth here.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just lied for your religion again.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe the Gospels of Jesus Christ. if you think they're a lie, please prove it or else please don't call me a liar:)
You lie for your religion. You have to.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered this question a thousand times. It has nothing to do with belief. Your special pleasing and arguments from ignorance are just ridiculous. Why are your posts just inane word salad? Besides, you couldn't possibly answer the question yourself. There is one key component missing to your nonsense.
You are heckled because you are an uneducated, lying, misogynistic twit.
it IS about what you believe, cuz other than what the bible teaches about creation, there are only scientific theories/speculations (aka beliefs). therefore, you are either believing the bible or pseudo-science.

you better prove to me that you have a nice ass somehow or else arguing with you like this is gonna get old fast;)

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
when i see you hold kait responsible for what she says too, then i'll respect what you say:)
You EARN what I throw at you, sparky. You EARN it.

Since: Jul 08

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be Christianity if deceipt wasn't present.
Shoot - deceipt, torture, misinformation, half-truths, and only half of the information is what Christianity has thrived on.
After-all, one cannot be so-called "Christain" if they haven't "fallen" or even hit "rock bottom".....*shrugs*....
Check.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So why continue to post on a non-christian thread knowing you will never gain any respect?? Persecution point gathering??
Side note...Respect is earned and never expected.
I'm sure your false assertion of respect in other venues such as your home life or a Prison have failed you in this venue. You are not seeking the false respect from a Prison Inmate proclaiming to be a christian who will do or say anything to get out.
It's really not that hard sonny...maybe we can help you after all.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"So why continue to post on a non-christian thread knowing you will never gain any respect??
because i love you, Wiggley!
Oh, bullshit. You only love yourself.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> why did Christ come to this barbaric world even though He knew how He'd be treated?:)
He didn't. Your christ is a myth. Deal with it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have any objective information. You have a book that is cobbled together over centuries and mainly complied by a group you don't even consider as one of you. You really are an idiot.
i realize you can't fully understand what i have in the Bible cuz it's not written for antagonists.

so....what do you have?

Since: Jul 08

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Because clowns believe it.
I'd call that a body slam.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It has been proven a billion times, nitwit.
can you do it just one more time for moi, please:)

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have any objective information. You have a book that is cobbled together over centuries and mainly complied by a group you don't even consider as one of you. You really are an idiot.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i realize you can't fully understand what i have in the Bible cuz it's not written for antagonists.
No, it was written for superstitious, easily terrified little simpletons and mental midgets like you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>so....what do you have?
Intelligence, independent thought, reason, logic, facts, healthy skepticism, a damn fine bullshit indicator...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
and i accepted your apology the 1st time and several times after that.
however, you continued with the sexual harrassment with me and other women.
and here is the kicker........EVEN THO YOU WERE ASKED NOT TOO. several times.
when i finally told you that i was not interested, you got nasty and started making very snide comments.
which is why i refuse to talk to you. not that i think you are right and/or smart about anything!
gimme a break! i'm not the least bit romanticaly interested in you or anyone else in the goofy cyber world so don't flatter yourself. i have a sense of humor and i refuse to be bullied out of it by you haters who think you can say anything you want but keep christians confined to a tiny box. it ain't gonna happen w/me, i will call your hypocricy on the carpet every time!!!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Noticed you just came around, all I can say is I am glad that some young boys got time to get away from you while you took the time to get on here...
I wasn't aware that Wilderide was a priest.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can you do it just one more time for moi, please:)
Change your own god damn diaper.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "proof", you imbecile.
Christians believe the Bible, Jews believe the Tanakh, Muslims believe the Qu'ran. None have any proof. All they have is wordws on paper.
what do you believe, DOG?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not seek your "respect" and holding Kaitlin hostage to gain or receive respect is just wrong.
i see, so you're not as fair as you fancy yourself to be;)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you being asked multiple times by multiple women on this thread to stop using the term "hon" when addressing them.
They find if offensive and have made that clear to you yet you continue this practice.
Why?
It would appear you have no respect for their wishes.
Why?
Because you are yet another christian cultist of one of the 38,000 sects/cults/divisions in existance.
Why?
The supression of women comes from your religion and your bibull.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I WANT to be rude and disrespectful to women, I LIKE to be disrespectful and rude to women, and jesus says it's OKAY FOR ME to be disrespectful and rude to women because I'M FORGIVEN for being disrespectful and rude to women--so I'm going to KEEP RIGHT ON BEING disrespectful and rude to women. So FUCK YOU and praise jesus!"
Is that pretty close, aaasssuuup?
Hehe...like you need an answer...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words you DON'T have any actual witnesses. Weird.
Maybe that's why they call it the bi-bull (or if you pay for it "buy-bull)
whatchu got?

funny how i'm not getting anything tangeble from anyone here, people!!!;)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is not fictional. Where did you get that false notion? Who lied to you? Or is it you just love living a life of denial and ignorance.
Silly child, the Bible claims that the God of the Bible is the only Deity, therefore there can be no "Satan". After all, the Bible points out that ALL evil comes from God, anyway...

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Amos 3:6 ... Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Lamentations 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

The myth of Satan was invented after the children of Israel spent time in the Babylonian captivity and were exposed to dualistic beliefs concerning a good God and an evil God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

455 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 722,167
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min golti 4,924
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 224,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min passing by 256,977
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min jethro8 533,572
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 25 min Ed Teach 15
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 93,840
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr KIpetesayKEGOut 115,619
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••