Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have any objective information. You have a book that is cobbled together over centuries and mainly complied by a group you don't even consider as one of you. You really are an idiot.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i realize you can't fully understand what i have in the Bible cuz it's not written for antagonists.
No, it was written for superstitious, easily terrified little simpletons and mental midgets like you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>so....what do you have?
Intelligence, independent thought, reason, logic, facts, healthy skepticism, a damn fine bullshit indicator...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
and i accepted your apology the 1st time and several times after that.
however, you continued with the sexual harrassment with me and other women.
and here is the kicker........EVEN THO YOU WERE ASKED NOT TOO. several times.
when i finally told you that i was not interested, you got nasty and started making very snide comments.
which is why i refuse to talk to you. not that i think you are right and/or smart about anything!
gimme a break! i'm not the least bit romanticaly interested in you or anyone else in the goofy cyber world so don't flatter yourself. i have a sense of humor and i refuse to be bullied out of it by you haters who think you can say anything you want but keep christians confined to a tiny box. it ain't gonna happen w/me, i will call your hypocricy on the carpet every time!!!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Noticed you just came around, all I can say is I am glad that some young boys got time to get away from you while you took the time to get on here...
I wasn't aware that Wilderide was a priest.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can you do it just one more time for moi, please:)
Change your own god damn diaper.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "proof", you imbecile.
Christians believe the Bible, Jews believe the Tanakh, Muslims believe the Qu'ran. None have any proof. All they have is wordws on paper.
what do you believe, DOG?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not seek your "respect" and holding Kaitlin hostage to gain or receive respect is just wrong.
i see, so you're not as fair as you fancy yourself to be;)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you being asked multiple times by multiple women on this thread to stop using the term "hon" when addressing them.
They find if offensive and have made that clear to you yet you continue this practice.
Why?
It would appear you have no respect for their wishes.
Why?
Because you are yet another christian cultist of one of the 38,000 sects/cults/divisions in existance.
Why?
The supression of women comes from your religion and your bibull.
<quoted text>
Translation: "I WANT to be rude and disrespectful to women, I LIKE to be disrespectful and rude to women, and jesus says it's OKAY FOR ME to be disrespectful and rude to women because I'M FORGIVEN for being disrespectful and rude to women--so I'm going to KEEP RIGHT ON BEING disrespectful and rude to women. So FUCK YOU and praise jesus!"
Is that pretty close, aaasssuuup?
Hehe...like you need an answer...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words you DON'T have any actual witnesses. Weird.
Maybe that's why they call it the bi-bull (or if you pay for it "buy-bull)
whatchu got?

funny how i'm not getting anything tangeble from anyone here, people!!!;)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is not fictional. Where did you get that false notion? Who lied to you? Or is it you just love living a life of denial and ignorance.
Silly child, the Bible claims that the God of the Bible is the only Deity, therefore there can be no "Satan". After all, the Bible points out that ALL evil comes from God, anyway...

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Amos 3:6 ... Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Lamentations 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

The myth of Satan was invented after the children of Israel spent time in the Babylonian captivity and were exposed to dualistic beliefs concerning a good God and an evil God.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now Lot went up out of Zoar and lived in the hills with his two daughters, for he was afraid to live in Zoar. So he lived in a cave with his two daughters. And the firstborn said to the younger,Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come in to us after the manner of all the earth. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve offspring from our father. So they made their father drink wine that night. And the firstborn went in and lay with her father. He did not know when she lay down or when she arose. The next day, the firstborn said to the younger,Behold, I lay last night with my father. Let us make him drink wine tonight also. Then you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve offspring from our father....
Show me where the Bible(God) said it was OK. Just because the Bible makes mention of an account does not mean approval , you desperate greasy asswipe.
You really should not try to use the Bible, it never says what you think it does...

Deuteronomy 2:9 And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites , neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.
<The Moabites were descendants of the incestuous union Lot and his eldest daughter.>

Deuteronomy 2:19 And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession.
<The children of Ammon were descendants of the incestuous union of Lot and his second daughter.>

So, it is pretty obvious that the God of the Bible didn't have that big of a problem with incest, or all of those descendants would have been cursed. Now, later on, AFTER Moses handed down the Laws to the children of Israel, they were forbidden to do as their neighbors were doing, but then it was that same section of the Bible that said that eating shrimp as a sin...

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i realize you can't fully understand what i have in the Bible cuz it's not written for antagonists.
so....what do you have?
I can't speak for others, but I think I pretty much understand what you have.

Your religion gives you an excuse for behaving badly. And when even you cannot excuse your behavior based on your religion, it nevertheless absolves you of culpability for that bad behavior, as well as immunizes you against any liability for it -- at least in your mind.

It's also a short cut to being right for you no matter how wrong you are. It allows you without serious education or effort to pretend you're right because your myth agrees with you.

And it provides you with a sense of superiority over those who clearly are your superiors -- intellectually, spiritually, and morally.

The one thing it may not provide for you that it commonly provides other fundies is a sense of community.

I doubt you have any real community. Probably not even a church you regularly attend. I can't prove that, but it is my hunch based on years of experience on Topix. And I will consider any response from you contra a probable prevarication.

By the way, you've demonstrated repeatedly that you have only the most rudimentary familiarity with "the Bible". I'm not even talking about understanding, just simple familiarity. That's because what it says is of little consequence to what you want to believe and what you want it to do for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

hunch based - hunch is based

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
Just Results and TLC...can you clear something up for me please? It could be the heat or my lack of experience in this area but, what are you talking about? I thought Jesus, the Word, appeared in Gen 1???
Genesis 3
The Fall
3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.
He said to the woman,“Did God actually say,‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” 2 And the woman said to the serpent,“We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said,'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.’” 4 But the serpent said to the woman,“You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, 2 she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, aand they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths.
8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man and said to him,“Where are you?”4 10 And he said,“I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself.” 11 He said,“Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?” 12 The man said, "The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate.” 13 Then the Lord God said to the woman,“What is this that you have done?” The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
14 The Lord God said to the serpent,
“Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and above all beasts of the field;
on your belly you shall go,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.
15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring 5 and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.”
16 To the woman he said,
“I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for 6 your husband,
and he shall rule over you.”
17 And to Adam he said,
“Because you have listened to the voice of your wife
and have eaten of the tree
lof which I commanded you,
‘You shall not eat of it,’
Cursed is the ground because of you;
in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;
18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you;
and you shall eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your face
you shall eat bread,
till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.”
20 The man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.7 21 And the Lord God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.
22 Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand rand take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken. 24 He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.
Cheers.
Jesus does not show up anywhere in the Bible. He is a character in the New Testament only.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death."
So they literally could be molesting a child, and the child is EXPECTED to just sit there and take it.
You can't even swear at them while they're molesting you;
"All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense."
SHAME on you christians! You are sick puppies!
(no offense to puppies)
Ah, but anyone who worships the God of the Bible is expected to obey the commandments in Leviticus, which includes a prohibition on incest. Note that this prohibition took place long after Lot & his daughters got it on...

Where it becomes questionable again is that the prohibition against incest says to not do it because it is <tow'ebah> an abomination because it is something done as worship of a foreign God...
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
The glitches are occuring because the FBI is scanning their locations and whereabouts due to the many reports and complaints to topix from us Christians of rude, obnoxious postings.
I suspect we are about to see a massive number of banned people from topix. The glitches are a setback that happens to only those being investigated. I've seen no problems with my computer at all.
It sounds like someone's been watching the Matrix series.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers mate...that made my day...ahhahahaahahahaha! Niles is classic, even the dog thinks he's mad...lololol...I liked Frasier better as Sideshow Bob, Niles was in the Simpsons at some point too but I can't quite recall as whom atm...Niles is best in any scene with Daphne as well, I'm glad he got her in the end....ahh,that show's not too far off the mark either, Psychs are pretty nutty and amusing, here anyway.
Peace <3
Oh, man... I've been watching the show on DVD. You just spoiled the ending.
:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus does not show up anywhere in the Bible. He is a character in the New Testament only.
He does show up in the Christian Bible, though *the* Christian Bible is a bit of a misnomer. There's more than one.

He does not show up in the Hebrew Bible, despite Christian claims to the contrary.

But we know, whether we're talking about Christian or Hebrew bibles, we're dealing with mythical deities, right?

Right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - objective information that Jesus came some 2013 years ago. do you have some better information that you can share? really, convince me otherwise, please!:)
Hmm, there is some evidence that there MIGHT have been a person named Jesus (or at least the Aramaic name that would have been transcribed into Greek as "Jesus"). However, there is NO ->OBJECTIVE<- evidence that he was anything other than just another Jewish revivalist preacher.

Any claims that he was a god are PURELY subjective in nature.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He does show up in the Christian Bible, though *the* Christian Bible is a bit of a misnomer. There's more than one.
He does not show up in the Hebrew Bible, despite Christian claims to the contrary.
But we know, whether we're talking about Christian or Hebrew bibles, we're dealing with mythical deities, right?
Right?
By definition, any time we are talking about Gods, we are talking about mythology.

FYI, I generally don't have a problem with the God of the Bible. Many of my best friends are Jewish. Judaism is a henotheistic religion: all children of Israel are expected to worship one particular Deity. They don't care if others want to worship Him or not. The problem that I have is that the monotheisms (xianity and is-lame) want to insist that every one worship the way THEY think people should. No thinks, I don't worship false gods.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"So why continue to post on a non-christian thread knowing you will never gain any respect??
because i love you, Wiggley! why did Christ come to this barbaric world even though He knew how He'd be treated?:)
Jesus came to this world because Joseph had sex with Mary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••