Comments
410,321 - 410,340 of 441,192 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434479 Jan 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Where are your unbiased sources to verify that claim?
an actual witness can tend to be a bit biased about things they've actually witnessed, but the Bible is available to you the same way it's available to everyone.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#434480 Jan 10, 2013
Do you know anything about physics???
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No one. My universe is the same one that everyone exists in, which, as far as we know, has no center.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434481 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahaha. Christians are like a box of chocolates. Full of high fructose corn syrup and nonsense.
so, may i ask what you believe about the origin of everything, why you believe it and what are your resources of information? or, would you just prefer to heckle me over what i believe, like a smarmy demon outcast would?

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#434482 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Hey, Just Results, TLC, Viking, et al. Here are your results. Christianity? Dying on the addled vine.
Me..........and TLC. Hey, that rhymed! We are the same person. I'm dumb enough to think people don't know! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Just Results sounds exactly like me, too. He must be my northern cousin!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434483 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Object information? Stupid and illiterate, the Christian way.
yes - objective information that Jesus came some 2013 years ago. do you have some better information that you can share? really, convince me otherwise, please!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434484 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You all keep claiming that and never produce this alleged proof.
All you do is wave around a book that you never read.
you know all about the proof, DOG, but you rejected it and that's why you're deceived into believing that you're the only person on the planet who has the corner on truth!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434485 Jan 10, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just lied for your religion again.
i believe the Gospels of Jesus Christ. if you think they're a lie, please prove it or else please don't call me a liar:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434486 Jan 10, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your delusions are what feed your sick continuing of harassment of women.
No one admires you and you are not a cowboy.
heeee ha.....gitty-up lil doggies!!!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434487 Jan 10, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, that's gonna help things.
And you just got done requiring I stop being rude and disrespectful.
I just added another reason for my answer of Nope:
4. You are incapable of discerning what rude and/or disrespectful behavior is or you just don't care.
when i see you hold kait responsible for what she says too, then i'll respect what you say:)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#434488 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll never get respect when talking about Christ among anticristers and i don't expect to
So why continue to post on a non-christian thread knowing you will never gain any respect?? Persecution point gathering??

Side note...Respect is earned and never expected.
I'm sure your false assertion of respect in other venues such as your home life or a Prison have failed you in this venue. You are not seeking the false respect from a Prison Inmate proclaiming to be a christian who will do or say anything to get out.

It's really not that hard sonny...maybe we can help you after all.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434489 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll never get respect when talking about Christ among anticristers and i don't expect to
Because you know you are a lying idiot. Check.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434490 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
an actual witness can tend to be a bit biased about things they've actually witnessed, but the Bible is available to you the same way it's available to everyone.
And it's great for kindling.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434491 Jan 10, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So why continue to post on a non-christian thread knowing you will never gain any respect?? Persecution point gathering??
Side note...Respect is earned and never expected.
I'm sure your false assertion of respect in other venues such as your home life or a Prison have failed you in this venue. You are not seeking the false respect from a Prison Inmate proclaiming to be a christian who will do or say anything to get out.
It's really not that hard sonny...maybe we can help you after all.
"So why continue to post on a non-christian thread knowing you will never gain any respect??

because i love you, Wiggley! why did Christ come to this barbaric world even though He knew how He'd be treated?:)
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434492 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so, may i ask what you believe about the origin of everything, why you believe it and what are your resources of information? or, would you just prefer to heckle me over what i believe, like a smarmy demon outcast would?
I have answered this question a thousand times. It has nothing to do with belief. Your special pleasing and arguments from ignorance are just ridiculous. Why are your posts just inane word salad? Besides, you couldn't possibly answer the question yourself. There is one key component missing to your nonsense.

You are heckled because you are an uneducated, lying, misogynistic twit.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434493 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - objective information that Jesus came some 2013 years ago. do you have some better information that you can share? really, convince me otherwise, please!:)
You don't have any objective information. You have a book that is cobbled together over centuries and mainly complied by a group you don't even consider as one of you. You really are an idiot.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434494 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you know all about the proof, DOG, but you rejected it and that's why you're deceived into believing that you're the only person on the planet who has the corner on truth!
Bwahahahahahaha. Oh, irony!
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434495 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe the Gospels of Jesus Christ. if you think they're a lie, please prove it or else please don't call me a liar:)
It has been proven a billion times, nitwit.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434496 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
heeee ha.....gitty-up lil doggies!!!;)
The urban cowboy phase was very popular among homosexuals in the 1980s.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434497 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
when i see you hold kait responsible for what she says too, then i'll respect what you say:)
Waaaah, waaaah. This is the mentality of a grade schooler.
bibleProphecyNew s

AOL

#434498 Jan 10, 2013

--ISRAEL'S "time of tranquility" ..then TRIBULATION

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 733,257
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 55 min meme 477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 539,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr shyam 5,330
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 258,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seraphima 600,020
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••