“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434399 Jan 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me; you do not want to know.
she's probably just another woman who secretly admires a cowboy like me, but is angry cuz she don't have one;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434400 Jan 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Authorized by who?
by actual witnesses; not by the people who you'd respect cuz they're not biased & bigoted

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434401 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait one; I need to go find my magnifying glass.
we used to talk like that as pre-pubecents:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#434402 Jan 10, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil is a fictional character in a book, Clownie.
Fear not, he goes away when you stop believing in him.
you know this how

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434403 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Damn logic. Killing religion since, well, forever.
That would make a good bumper sticker.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434405 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
You know what is really funny? Ted Neeley was nominated for best actor in a musical or comedy for his role as Jay Z Spears Us in Jay Z Spears Us Christ Superstar, the movie. Yes, what an appropriate nomination for an imaginary clown that leads the real Christian Clown Car followers. Best actor in a musical or comedy. Bwahahahahahahaha.
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ
Superstar
Do you think you're what they say you are?
Uh, nope.
thats the dumbest post in yrs

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434406 Jan 10, 2013
1.3 billion Chinese call it the Year of the Serpent.
You're basing your opinion on a Catholic Pope's calendar. Don't you remember saying that the Catholic Church and all of its leaders are satanic?
<quoted text>
What for?
Now, address what I posted...if you have the balls.
<quoted text>
No he didn't.
your gonna hafta prove that cuz i have proof that He did come. AND He still changes lives! don't believe everything 'they say'(anticristers) hon:)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434407 Jan 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That would make a good bumper sticker.
are you a dude? woman? or both....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434408 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Still yet, brah, imagination has to trump shit-stained wool.
Yeah, they was some pretty tough times alright.
Abrum do'n all that fight'n-Solomon an David fight'n(let's not ferget ole' Goliath neither)=Moses gitt'n throwed out'a Egypt an wander'n around fer 40 years all lost-Joshua knock'n down walls-all them oracle s yell'n bad prophecies an such...all talk an NO book-well, cept them heavy ole' stone tablets. Well-all of a sudden , long about 840 BC there was this big 'mergency bout gitt'n a book writ up!
I think I figgered out why(after some careful consider'n, o' course).
Now 'member that there was all them oracles(as them Greeks call's 'em) yell'n testaments an prophecies all over the place, an prolly gett'n messed up here an there wilst they was at it(tough job)(not ta mention that the folks was prolly gitt'n tired of all the racket too!)...so they called up all the rabbi's they could muster up(120 of em!) an got em ta come in an write a book by given the title o' "The Great Assembly"(prolly all it took). Now they got ta write all them "testaments of the oracles" down an they was all happy 'bout it.
Now here's the howdown...the cristers stole the book from 'em fer ther own, an had ta give it a newer name...They decided ta call it the "Old Testa(ment)" fer obvious reasons...They knowed nobody would pay no attention ta it if'n they called it the Testament of the Oracles (for short) the "old Testacles".

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434409 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe as a "christian" you shouldn't be making remarks about or elaborating on women's pubic hair.
Just my opinion...
there you go imposing your morals on me again. tisk tisk, hypocrite!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434410 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>An idiotic Christian. Oops, redundant
why do you mock and hate and tell lies about my lord and savior!!!! Jesus Christ

Location hidden

#434411 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
by actual witnesses;
Where are your unbiased sources to verify that claim?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434412 Jan 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Adam was, I AM !
So he believed in reincarnation. Makes him a Hindu, nothing else.
Jesus Christ is I'am... in other words GOD

what are you gonna do about

Location hidden

#434413 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know this how
For the same reason that Bugs bunny goes away after you turn off the cartoons.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434414 Jan 10, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you being asked multiple times by multiple women on this thread to stop using the term "hon" when addressing them.
They find if offensive and have made that clear to you yet you continue this practice.
Why?
It would appear you have no respect for their wishes.
Why?
Because you are yet another christian cultist of one of the 38,000 sects/cults/divisions in existance.
Why?
The supression of women comes from your religion and your bibull.
i'll tell ya what, wiggly, you please stop being disrespectful, accusatory and rude to Christians and then we can talk about how you think i should be. is this fair enough?:)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#434415 Jan 10, 2013
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!#1
rtr

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434417 Jan 10, 2013
Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't strain yourself.
<quoted text>
Answer my question: Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't you know?
<quoted text>
In other words, the stories of Hercules and his Twelve Labors are far, far older than any stories of jesus and his twelve apostles. You *know* that, yet still you refuse to admit it.
Jesus never existed. I don't care what your book of lies says, jesus never existed.
i don't respect your cultist, wizard, so-called scientists who presume about things they don't have a clue. so there!;)
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434418 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why do you mock and hate and tell lies about my lord and savior!!!! Jesus Christ
I mock it, yes. I hate it not. I don't lie about it, you do the only lord and savior a Christian has is themselves. And, you, Gacey, need to be electrocuted before you rape and murder any more boys.

Location hidden

#434419 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
are you a dude? woman? or both....
You believe in religion. Facts don't matter to you, so just pick one. Doesn't effect reality. A million people could believe that the sun is made out of ice, but that doesn't make it true.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434420 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!#1
rtr
Saban = Satan. Over signing. Promising boys educations but not delivering them. Jabama cheats the hearts and souls of young men, just like your imaginary Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Khatru 743,260
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 3,342
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 228,506
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lyndi 174,178
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Aura Mytha 260,116
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min KayMarie 544,818
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 95,739

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE