“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434417 Jan 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't strain yourself.
<quoted text>
Answer my question: Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't you know?
<quoted text>
In other words, the stories of Hercules and his Twelve Labors are far, far older than any stories of jesus and his twelve apostles. You *know* that, yet still you refuse to admit it.
Jesus never existed. I don't care what your book of lies says, jesus never existed.
i don't respect your cultist, wizard, so-called scientists who presume about things they don't have a clue. so there!;)
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434418 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why do you mock and hate and tell lies about my lord and savior!!!! Jesus Christ
I mock it, yes. I hate it not. I don't lie about it, you do the only lord and savior a Christian has is themselves. And, you, Gacey, need to be electrocuted before you rape and murder any more boys.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434419 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
are you a dude? woman? or both....
You believe in religion. Facts don't matter to you, so just pick one. Doesn't effect reality. A million people could believe that the sun is made out of ice, but that doesn't make it true.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434420 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!#1
rtr
Saban = Satan. Over signing. Promising boys educations but not delivering them. Jabama cheats the hearts and souls of young men, just like your imaginary Jesus.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434421 Jan 10, 2013
"It just came up some how?" Are you talking about your little weenie now?
<quoted text>
I'll make a deal with *you*: Try living up to the same standards that you would impose on the rest of us, and maybe I'll cut you some slack.
<quoted text>
So, that's what gives you permission to disobey the ten commandments while you expect everyone else to obey them. You can steal from your boss all you want, because you're a "christian." You can lie all you want, because you're a "christian." You can be as big a hypocrite as you like, because you're a "christian."
No slack for you, lying hypocrite asshole. Shove your jesus up your ass.
i don't expect you to do anything you don't wanna do, but i hope that you'll accept the object information i'm trying hard to give you so you can live:)
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434422 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll tell ya what, wiggly, you please stop being disrespectful, accusatory and rude to Christians and then we can talk about how you think i should be. is this fair enough?:)
Bullshirt. Stop being such a lying idiot, then you might garner an iota of respect

Location hidden

#434423 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why do you mock and hate and tell lies about my lord and savior!!!! Jesus Christ
Haven't you heard? It's OK to mock fictitious characters. I mock the Easter Bunny all the time.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434424 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ is I'am... in other words GOD
what are you gonna do about
Laugh. Triunity is paganism. You follow a Catholic doctrine. Idiot.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434426 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. This thread alone is more than enough.
I really gotta go lie down for awhile, this cold is killing me. If Stephie finds me sitting here when she gets home, she'll kill me.
don't let no butch-dyke push you around kait; it ain't supposed to be that way!

Location hidden

#434427 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
i have proof that He did come.
No, he was just breathing heavy.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434428 Jan 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they was some pretty tough times alright.
Abrum do'n all that fight'n-Solomon an David fight'n(let's not ferget ole' Goliath neither)=Moses gitt'n throwed out'a Egypt an wander'n around fer 40 years all lost-Joshua knock'n down walls-all them oracle s yell'n bad prophecies an such...all talk an NO book-well, cept them heavy ole' stone tablets. Well-all of a sudden , long about 840 BC there was this big 'mergency bout gitt'n a book writ up!
I think I figgered out why(after some careful consider'n, o' course).
Now 'member that there was all them oracles(as them Greeks call's 'em) yell'n testaments an prophecies all over the place, an prolly gett'n messed up here an there wilst they was at it(tough job)(not ta mention that the folks was prolly gitt'n tired of all the racket too!)...so they called up all the rabbi's they could muster up(120 of em!) an got em ta come in an write a book by given the title o' "The Great Assembly"(prolly all it took). Now they got ta write all them "testaments of the oracles" down an they was all happy 'bout it.
Now here's the howdown...the cristers stole the book from 'em fer ther own, an had ta give it a newer name...They decided ta call it the "Old Testa(ment)" fer obvious reasons...They knowed nobody would pay no attention ta it if'n they called it the Testament of the Oracles (for short) the "old Testacles".
That's why the book is rotten, low hanging fruit. It makes so much sense now.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434429 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are you a dude? woman? or both....
You prefer the former but will accept the latter, eh, Gacey?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434430 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your gonna hafta prove that cuz i have proof that He did come. AND He still changes lives! don't believe everything 'they say'(anticristers) hon:)
If it changed your life it needs to be drowned in a bathtub. Where is Andrea Yates,Łber-Christian?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434431 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats the dumbest post in yrs
Of course it is, as Jesus Christ was the focus, the most ridiculous god imagined, ever. Good call.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#434432 Jan 10, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
This will be the only post tonight for me. And it is, I think, especially relevant to a not too distant discussion on this thread.
Often when I point out pilfered words on Topix, I hear in reply that the material wasn't copyrighted. Antiquity knew nothing of copyright, but plagiarism was taken very seriously:
<quoted text>
Ehrman, Bart D.(2012-11-16). Forgery and Counterforgery: The Use of Literary Deceit in Early Christian Polemics (p. 53). Oxford University Press, USA. Kindle Edition.
But more importantly, since the authors of Luke and Matthew plagiarized from Mark and the author of 2 Peter ripped off a large chunk of Jude, doesn't that make those NT authors thieves?
Oh my.
It wouldn't be Christianity if deceipt wasn't present.

Shoot - deceipt, torture, misinformation, half-truths, and only half of the information is what Christianity has thrived on.

After-all, one cannot be so-called "Christain" if they haven't "fallen" or even hit "rock bottom".....*shrugs*....
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434433 Jan 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That would make a good bumper sticker.
And we all know Christians can't understand anything longer than a bumper sticker. Raise your hand if you ever saw a American Luxobarge with a "Choose Life" bumper sticker negligently weaving on and out of traffic without so much as a turn signal!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#434434 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Saban = Satan. Over signing. Promising boys educations but not delivering them. Jabama cheats the hearts and souls of young men, just like your imaginary Jesus.
you're a liar
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434435 Jan 10, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know this how
Because clowns believe it.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434436 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we used to talk like that as pre-pubecents:)
Yep, imaginary friends. You forgot to pube, rube.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434437 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
by actual witnesses; not by the people who you'd respect cuz they're not biased & bigoted
Bwahahahahaha. Christians are like a box of chocolates. Full of high fructose corn syrup and nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 267,672
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 568,892
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Hidingfromyou 797,655
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 30 min Basque_Spaniards 17
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 1 hr LALIT KUMAR 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,574
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,072
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 607,280
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr Fred 178
More from around the web