“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#434382 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
more dribble from the 'they say' religious cult. you believe some crazy doctrine, ya know that?
The same "religious cult" that provides the means to save lives and extend life.

You never go to a medical professional do you ?

Modern medicine is "witchcraft", right ?

You are a bigger liar than I thought.
Congrats on your lack of accomplishment!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#434383 Jan 10, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus has always been: "before Abraham was, I AM!" Jesus
Before Adam was, I AM !

So he believed in reincarnation. Makes him a Hindu, nothing else.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#434384 Jan 10, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is not just the christians.
True, but in the US we are dealing with them almost exclusively so ... it's advantageous to reduce the threat of the largest threat to freedom and equality before focusing on the others.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#434385 Jan 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to understand the difference between the Old and the New Testament.....
One is Jewish mythology, the other Pagan mythology.

Lack of comprehension of "Mythology" in 3... 2... 1...
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434386 Jan 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh Oh!
You don't see either one o' them two wander'n round in the field do ya?
Hand in hand down at the crossroads. You can run, you can run, tell my friend-boy Willie Brown.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434387 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Hand in hand down at the crossroads. You can run, you can run, tell my friend-boy Willie Brown.
Ik. Thanks ! The real reason I asked 'bout 'em was the Rev. Knots sent me a note ask'n me if'n we could keep them two varmints off'n his sheep. It's mess'n up ther "habits"...if'n ya know what Ah mean...
I didn't make no promises...
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#434388 Jan 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are no longer a crister?
What is a crister? something new in the dictionary?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#434389 Jan 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism. A fancy cult committed to the agenda that "I believe in God but I want to continue to sin and somehow delude myself with the use of repeated denial into thinking I can escape the consequences and wrath of its outcome ".
False.
a : a disbelief in the existence of deity
b : the doctrine that there is no deity

Location hidden

#434390 Jan 10, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
Crist-er
follow-er
Better than a stain.
cri-stain
-er at least has direction or promotion
Sorta like you...
Warr-ior....one who promotes war.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434391 Jan 10, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiotic Christian. Oops, redundant
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434392 Jan 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ik. Thanks ! The real reason I asked 'bout 'em was the Rev. Knots sent me a note ask'n me if'n we could keep them two varmints off'n his sheep. It's mess'n up ther "habits"...if'n ya know what Ah mean...
I didn't make no promises...
I spent four days at a sheep farm in New Zealand. It was just before shearing time. Their nether regions were covered in sheep effluent. How any man could looks at that and go, "Ahem!", boggles the mind. Wouldn't their imagination up in the loft work better?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434393 Jan 10, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism. A fancy cult committed to the agenda that "I believe in God but I want to continue to sin and somehow delude myself with the use of repeated denial into thinking I can escape the consequences and wrath of its outcome ".
It's wonderful that the "home" lets you near the government-financed computers even with the threat of your drool cup soiling the keyboards.

Funny thing is, you have your dogma backwards as taught in the Bubl. You are taught that all men sin but it is okay because a hippie Jew either was murdered or committed suicide depending on if it is Wednesday or Sunday. To claim otherwise is to deny the words of your pocket Jesus. Atheism is a rejection of your hall pass, your coach's kid's look-the-other-way, your Son of A Preacher Man nonsense. I realize you don't understand how silly Chrostianity is and you project your "evil taught" nature on others to your inevitable confusion, but, seriously, Sahib, atheism would not be the way to go in your fantasy scenario. Christianity would. After all, the best way to escape consequences is to pretend to be forgiven.

Damn logic. Killing religion since, well, forever.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434394 Jan 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yup!
Crist-er
follow-er
Better than a stain.
cri-stain
-er at least has direction or promotion
Sorta like you...
Warr-ior....one who promotes war.
Jesus allegedly made an appearance or two on the main stage in Galillee, rocking it to some Mtley Cre, "Shout at the Devil", and such, but lately has been relegated to highway underpasses and toast. Jesus needs a new agent. Maybe a new image. Instead of a dirty, Semetic hippie that somehow looks like Ted Neeley, maybe he should rein age as something more multicultural, like the love-child of Britney Spears and Jay Z. Jay Z Spears Us!
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434395 Jan 10, 2013
You know what is really funny? Ted Neeley was nominated for best actor in a musical or comedy for his role as Jay Z Spears Us in Jay Z Spears Us Christ Superstar, the movie. Yes, what an appropriate nomination for an imaginary clown that leads the real Christian Clown Car followers. Best actor in a musical or comedy. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ
Superstar
Do you think you're what they say you are?

Uh, nope.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434396 Jan 10, 2013
Hey, Just Results, TLC, Viking, et al. Here are your results. Christianity? Dying on the addled vine.

Location hidden

#434397 Jan 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I spent four days at a sheep farm in New Zealand. It was just before shearing time. Their nether regions were covered in sheep effluent. How any man could looks at that and go, "Ahem!", boggles the mind. Wouldn't their imagination up in the loft work better?
I dunno?
They always got them "good shepards" depicted with them wrapped 'round ther necks though...ever notice that?
Things must'a been tough back in the day!
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#434398 Jan 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno?
They always got them "good shepards" depicted with them wrapped 'round ther necks though...ever notice that?
Things must'a been tough back in the day!
Still yet, brah, imagination has to trump shit-stained wool.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434399 Jan 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me; you do not want to know.
she's probably just another woman who secretly admires a cowboy like me, but is angry cuz she don't have one;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434400 Jan 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Authorized by who?
by actual witnesses; not by the people who you'd respect cuz they're not biased & bigoted

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434401 Jan 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait one; I need to go find my magnifying glass.
we used to talk like that as pre-pubecents:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Truths 602,166
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 4 min needhelp 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 548,539
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Clearwater 750,436
Mother bath (Mar '12) 10 min flatbushsam 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min waaasssuuup 229,948
relaxing sensual Body to Body massage in Dubai 16 min sexy girls 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 32 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE