“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#434307 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That you're going to Hell. And that ain't no shit.
Empty threats and logical fallacies.

Is this all Christianity has to offer?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434308 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That you're going to Hell. And that ain't no shit.
Yer welcome peanut.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#434309 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words,.........
The phrase that gives us a hint that you are about to lie

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#434310 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah tell them it's not like a barking dog is quiet.

BTW, donツ稚 mix DayQuil and NightQuil. Youツ値l always think itツ痴 3:00.
Yeah, what's with that? The dogs around here drive me mad and sometimes even keep me up at night...
<3

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434311 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Empty threats and logical fallacies.
Is this all Christianity has to offer?
Oh, so this helps me know what you did that got you ousted from the ministry! We're getting somewhere now. You were wanting something and didn't get it just like you hoped for! So your selfish attitude led to another sin.....just what is it though? I am getting closer , I can tell.

Location hidden

#434312 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Christian Gang Bang.
Parts of the bible say that incest is OK, and that you as a child should allow your parents to commit it.

And it also says that it is OK to MURDER a woman if she isn't a virgin on her wedding night.

Yep, christians sure aren't about love.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434313 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is delusion in action.
I noticed your sock puppet shut his mouth. How do you explain that? Are you scratching your ass again for answers????? Huh?????

Location hidden

#434314 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
That you're going to Hell.
Hell doesn't exist, so that's just a fancy way of saying that we're all staying here.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434315 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The fantasies of Christians reveal very interesting things about them.
You're now making me think you were a pedophile. You wasted no time in responding to that accusation.

Location hidden

#434316 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
The dogs around here drive me mad and sometimes even keep me up at night...
Yeah I love dogs but when they're yapping all day, or all night, it's as annoying as a sermon.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434317 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase that gives us a hint that you are about to lie
Projection, again.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434318 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Parts of the bible say that incest is OK, and that you as a child should allow your parents to commit it.
"Now Lot went up out of Zoar and lived in the hills with his two daughters, for he was afraid to live in Zoar. So he lived in a cave with his two daughters. And the firstborn said to the younger,徹ur father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come in to us after the manner of all the earth. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve offspring from our father. So they made their father drink wine that night. And the firstborn went in and lay with her father. He did not know when she lay down or when she arose. The next day, the firstborn said to the younger,釘ehold, I lay last night with my father. Let us make him drink wine tonight also. Then you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve offspring from our father....

Show me where the Bible(God) said it was OK. Just because the Bible makes mention of an account does not mean approval , you desperate greasy asswipe.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434319 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's with that? The dogs around here drive me mad and sometimes even keep me up at night...
<3
Get ya a full set of drums...practice wildly from 9PM til Midnight for a couple weeks. That should fix it!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434320 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so this helps me know what you did that got you ousted from the ministry! We're getting somewhere now. You were wanting something and didn't get it just like you hoped for! So your selfish attitude led to another sin.....just what is it though? I am getting closer , I can tell.
Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

It was interesting and enlightening to watch you create it.

And it's a great help.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434321 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hell doesn't exist.
You're lying yet again.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434322 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed your sock puppet shut his mouth. How do you explain that? Are you scratching your ass again for answers????? Huh?????
You're still projecting, silly.

Could it be that you are relaying your own experience?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434323 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're now making me think you were a pedophile.
This says more about you than it does about me.

So thanks for that.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434324 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
And it also says that it is OK to MURDER a woman if she isn't a virgin on her wedding night.
Yep, christians sure aren't about love.
You fail to understand the difference between the Old and the New Testament.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/...

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#434325 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hell doesn't exist, so that's just a fancy way of saying that we're all staying here.
Atheism. A fancy cult committed to the agenda that "I believe in God but I want to continue to sin and somehow delude myself with the use of repeated denial into thinking I can escape the consequences and wrath of its outcome ".

“The who whating how with huh?”

Earth

#434326 Jan 9, 2013
Just Results and TLC...can you clear something up for me please? It could be the heat or my lack of experience in this area but, what are you talking about? I thought Jesus, the Word, appeared in Gen 1???

Genesis 3

The Fall

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.
He said to the woman,窶廛id God actually say,窶郎ou shall not eat of any tree in the garden窶?窶 2 And the woman said to the serpent,窶弩e may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, 3 but God said,'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.窶吮 4 But the serpent said to the woman,窶弸ou will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.窶 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, 2 she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, aand they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths.
8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man and said to him,窶弩here are you?窶4 10 And he said,窶廬 heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself.窶 11 He said,窶弩ho told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?窶 12 The man said, "The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate.窶 13 Then the Lord God said to the woman,窶弩hat is this that you have done?窶 The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate.窶
14 The Lord God said to the serpent,
窶廝ecause you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and above all beasts of the field;
on your belly you shall go,
and dust you shall eat
all the days of your life.
15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring 5 and her offspring;
he shall bruise your head,
and you shall bruise his heel.窶
16 To the woman he said,
窶廬 will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for 6 your husband,
and he shall rule over you.窶
17 And to Adam he said,
窶廝ecause you have listened to the voice of your wife
and have eaten of the tree
lof which I commanded you,
窶郎ou shall not eat of it,窶
Cursed is the ground because of you;
in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;
18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you;
and you shall eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your face
you shall eat bread,
till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.窶
20 The man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.7 21 And the Lord God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.
22 Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand rand take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever窶披 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken. 24 He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.

Cheers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 764,426
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 22 min Hack free 1
Moses never existed 24 min truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min truth 554,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 47 min MUQ2 37,648
Cool way to lace your choose 51 min zampire 1
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 1 hr CuriousCreature 22
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE