|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew, did you report it? I don't take sides. I agree with some statements indiscriminately and regardless of beliefs, unless it's someone who might use my words against me. I haven't read all his/her posts but have noticed a bit of a sexual harassment theme, not pleasant.
Peace <3
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Before you get terribly comfortable commiserating with Kaitlyn, just remember this; he has repeatedly commented about a "used condom hanging out" of my ass. Poor Kaitlyn.
You earned it, little gay boy. Is that why you fantasize about me being male?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bit of friendly advice. Waaaaasup is married but also bi-sexual. He also goes to bars to pick up women and "save" them.
He has made repeated passes at several women on this thread even after being asked not to do so.
Be careful whom you align yourself with. He is not someone you want as a "friend".
PS...that's going to be his next ploy..."wanna be friends"?
too frig'n funny! no matter how hard you try, wiggles, you can't hurt me:)

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No it doesn't. It does show that you have no means of proving your assertions, and you try to "twist" history to make it appear as though you are correct...which is not the case.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does. 2013 - THE YEAR OF OUR LORD;)
1.3 billion Chinese call it the Year of the Serpent.

You're basing your opinion on a Catholic Pope's calendar. Don't you remember saying that the Catholic Church and all of its leaders are satanic?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
everytime you post i think of the verse "the foolish say within their heart "no God""...
Every time you post, I think "lying hypocrite."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for explaining that to him but I doubt he will be able to understand it anyway.
I do believe he thinks because he's hiding out as a grey-boxer that he's immune and untraceable. Let's let him keep thinking that...hehe.
are we talking about me here?! what have i done or said that's reprehensible, besides laying down a great argument for the historic Christ in the presence of His adversaries?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No it doesn't. It does show that you have no means of proving your assertions, and you try to "twist" history to make it appear as though you are correct...which is not the case.
<quoted text>
1.3 billion Chinese call it the Year of the Serpent.
You're basing your opinion on a Catholic Pope's calendar. Don't you remember saying that the Catholic Church and all of its leaders are satanic?
KAIT! can we begin first with a "hi, how are you"?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you post, I think "lying hypocrite."
why?:(

everytime you post i think "frig'n hottie"!:)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, BUT that's not the same as being honest. Some are conditioned, and some have the god gene and they are just reacting as anyone else would under those conditions, but they're still not being honest, especially to themselves.
God gene...Lolz
<3

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't even make sense. Do you even hear yourself speak? Hell is no more real than Santa's house at the north pole.
Please don't remind me about Santa, I'm just not ready.
<3

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why I see you as hateful. You want to send people to Hell along with you. You're programmed and indoctrinated to enjoy sin.
You need to take off your christian blinders and see people as they really are. To disagree is not hateful period.
I can't be indoctrinated into sin because that's yet another invention of your religion that requires me to believe as you do and that ain't gonna happen.

PS...nice job of cutting the rest of my post and not addressing it.
You are still a liar about your setting some kind of trap. You were pissed that I was right and reverted to cursing at me.

You are weak because of your religion.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Before you get terribly comfortable commiserating with Kaitlyn, just remember this; he has repeatedly commented about a "used condom hanging out" of my ass. Poor Kaitlyn.
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gosh,
I would hope someone would tell me if that were me.
This is what our sexist little nanoanally bases his belief on; that women never talk about such stuff, so I can't possibly be a woman.

As I have pointed out, nanoanally has obviously never been inside of a women's locker room, and heard the talk that goes on inside them.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
send me the authorized historic documents and i'll take a peeksee & get back to you about what i think of them.
No you won't...you've been supplied with plenty of links in the past and refused to look at them.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Franklin invented bifocals. Glasses had been around since the late medieval period.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? I'll have to check this out, thanks.
The first eyeglasses were made in Italy at about 1286; and, yep, Ben Franklin invented the bifocals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasses

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>just giving you some facts is all. why is it fundies hate facts.

if you were a young girl say around 18 and a bigger than life celeb asked you to get naked and do things with another girl, for his pleasure.....would you refuse him?!!!!!! after all it is rumored that he was a sweet talker!

as for his music......yes it was good!

as for MJ, i believe he did what he was accused of. you know he was a JW but was excommunicated.
So, I express an opinion, that does not dispute your 'fact' and that means I'm a 'fundy' who 'hates facts'. Got it.

Myself, I'd probably say no, I don't like sharing and am not attracted to other women. I would have tried some sweet talking to get my own way instead, he was 'dishy' but JRM is way better looking in the Elvis movie. I digress....But, plenty of 18 yr old gals/groupies etc... Would say yes to anything, especially with Elvis.

I also think MJ was guilty and I cried at the time. I was a big fan in my youth, I still like his music though. I didn't know he was a JW.
Peace <3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well...by all means...conjure up yer god, and lets all have a little discussion with this omnipotent ghost that's been AWOL for over 2000 years now....I'm all for it! What is your deity so afraid of anyway?
I will be waiting>>>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatcha think is going on here between believers & unbelievers?
You mean, nonbelievers.

We keep asking you to prove your god, and you keep refusing. What do you think is going to be derived from that?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"from henceforth, you shall not see Me until you can say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"" Jesus
Jesus never said anything, because he never existed. Your book of lies is irrelevant.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> i'm coming to you in the Name of our Lord;
No you're not.

You say your jesusgod is real; we demand that you prove it.

What's holding you up?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but YOU'RE the one doing all the ignoring. There was a world long before the bible and the myth of jesus. You should study it sometime. Would help to remove those shackles around what you call a life.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
send me the authorized historic documents and i'll take a peeksee & get back to you about what i think of them.
Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?

Don't strain yourself.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>umm....topix.....freed om to speak...freedom to think....did you forget that already?

here's the thing - it's up to you to get your devils to ignore me & the truth that i write;)
Why did you talk to women about their pubic hair?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you are a moron. I understand why that confuses you.
Well said!
<3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatcha think is going on here between believers & unbelievers?
"from henceforth, you shall not see Me until you can say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"" Jesus
i'm coming to you in the Name of our Lord; are you gonna listen up or keep rebelling?
So, now you're claiming to represent god?

Why can't he represent himself? Why would he send a clueless bozo like you?

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... So if you photocopy a 20.00 bill then in your mind that's legit too huh? LOL.... Any open minded person can prove your "copies" are worthless.
Ok. You can have your catnip back.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

583 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 256,473
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 4,680
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,044
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Joyful8118 720,423
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 532,685
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Strength and Honor 172,353
NFL Sober Coach: Building up the Stock in a 擢l... 13 min The Addictions Coach 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••