Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434139 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>

prove that you had a great great grandad.....
Prove that you didn't.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#434140 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....topix.....freedom to speak...freedom to think....did you forget that already?
here's the thing - it's up to you to get your devils to ignore me & the truth that i write;)
You ignored my question.

Why would you think that anyone cares what you think?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434141 Jan 9, 2013
Wassssuuup and Just Results were strolling down the street when someone exclaimed, "Look, a dead bird!"

They both looked up and said, "Where?"
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434142 Jan 9, 2013
Which dinosaur had the smallest brain?

The Wasssapasaurus.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434143 Jan 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They happily send tem to join the military and are delusional enough to think that "their" child will survive. It isn't until the casket or cripple comes home that they have second thoughts.
I have seen hunreds of parents like that. Including my own.
You need to get out more, X.
I'm good, thanks.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434144 Jan 9, 2013
What do you call the useless skin attached to a very tiny penis?
Wasssuuupp.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434145 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been asking you to back up your boastful remarks with facts but i just keep getting more boastful remarks instead......
Projection
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434146 Jan 9, 2013
Why is wassssuuup like a broken public toilet?
He is out of order and full of shit.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434147 Jan 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>To digress for just one moment... You aren't anywhere near any of those fires, are you? Keep safe!
Thank you <3
I don't live near the suburbs in Queensland that are under fire warnings. It's worse in Tasmania and South Australia at the moment.
<3

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434148 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it just came up some how.
i'll make a deal with ya tho; you don't presume to tell me what i can & can't say and i won't do the same to you?:)
Yes. Someone said their hair was red and you went on and on about how you love red pubic hair. Then you continued to ask her for a date after she told you time and time again that she is happily married and did not appreciate your advances and asked you nicely to stop. But you didn't. You still haven't.

It's obvious that you wish to remove others rights to have an opinion and ask them to be quiet. That doesn't agree with the Constitutional rights of the person who you addressed or anyone else, for that matter.

You're still just a creepy little guy who doesn't care about being the worst representative of God you can possibly be.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434149 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i own copies of the biographies of Jesus Christ from 4 of his contemporaries who died for their witness of Him. you can prove that they're false, right? otherwise you're just being a bigoted & hateful liar who's guility of spilling the blood of God's witnesess
This is a Christian, lying for his religion.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434151 Jan 9, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>There is a real lesson in this. Don't tell people how great they are until you know what they are really like on Topix. You can bet that waassuupp, viking and all their ilk are smiling in church every Sunday while thinking about someone's pubic hair, how they wish people were maimed and dead because they don't believe in the stuff spewed from their keyboard, and sometimes just because they are female.
You put yourself in a really precarious place by agreeing or disagreeing with *anyone* until you know what that person stands for. You also put yourself in a precarious position by agreeing with people just because they identify as Christians.
Give everyone a chance, and wait...
Agreeing with a Christian is a zero sum game.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434152 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignored my question.
Why would you think that anyone cares what you think?
I don't. Of course, if he actually thought...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434153 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is that i've asked you for documention to study what you've drawn your anti-god conclusion from, but you can't give me any
Projection.

This is your dilemma. You can't provide the documentation you claim to possess. Instead, you project that inability on those who know that you are lying.

And that is what folks need to see.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434154 Jan 9, 2013
Wasssuuup went to the doctor. The doctor told helm he would need a urine, stool, and semen samples.

Wasssuuup handed the doctor his underwear.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#434155 Jan 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That he's an aszhole?
Hehe...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#434156 Jan 9, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a bit of friendly advice. Waaaaasup is married but also bi-sexual. He also goes to bars to pick up women and "save" them.
He has made repeated passes at several women on this thread even after being asked not to do so.
Be careful whom you align yourself with. He is not someone you want as a "friend".
PS...that's going to be his next ploy..."wanna be friends"?
I've witnessed this Christian behavior. This thread has it documented.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434157 Jan 9, 2013
Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't strain yourself.
<quoted text>
Answer my question: Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't you know?
Hey, maybe Jehovah was predicting the coming of Hercules. Makes as much sense to me as the mistranslated scriptures 'borrowed' from the Hebrews by those who wished to start a new religion.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434158 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>OK I'll wait another 11 months.
Thank you kindly, good kitty :)
"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur;
....." Penny.
Sorry, got carried away.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434159 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe as a "christian" you shouldn't be making remarks about or elaborating on women's pubic hair.

Just my opinion...
It's a valid opinion.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 65,041
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liamm 654,573
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 16 min ImFree2Choose 2,607
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min bad bob 183,229
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 973,993
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,971
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Neville Thompson 521
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 45,314
More from around the web