Why I’m no longer a Christian

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#434118 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read posts by Proud Misogynitwit by any chance?
Nope. This thread alone is more than enough.

I really gotta go lie down for awhile, this cold is killing me. If Stephie finds me sitting here when she gets home, she'll kill me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#434119 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
it just gives me the giggles.
Why? Did you know they are working on a vaccine?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434120 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait hon - the only standard that i impose is the love of God that has been shed abroad through the Holy Ghost:)
You do realize that this sentence is mere word salad and has zero meaning.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434121 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The best part of him is probably dried up on someones back seat.
His mother should have chewed and swallowed.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434122 Jan 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Men have a penises Women have vaginas. The penis gets inserted into the vagina when copulation occurs. When the man ejaculates, semen is released into the vagina. This semen contains millions of live cells, every bit as alive as you, and if the timing and conditions are right, the lucky few sperm who reached the egg in the Fallopian tube surround it and begin competing for entrance.
The head of each sperm, the acrosome, releases enzymes that begin to break down the outer, jelly-like layer of the egg's membrane, trying to penetrate the egg. Once a single sperm has penetrated, the cell membrane of the egg changes its electrical characteristics. This electrical signal causes small sacs just beneath the membrane (cortical granules) to dump their contents into the space surrounding the egg. The contents swell, pushing the other sperm far away from the egg in a process called cortical reaction. The cortical reaction ensures that only one sperm fertilizes the egg. The other sperm die within 48 hours.
The fertilized egg is now called a zygote. The depolarization caused by sperm penetration results in one last round of division in the egg's nucleus, forming a pronucleus containing only one set of genetic information. The pronucleus from the egg merges with the nucleus from the sperm. Once the two pronuclei merge, cell division begins immediately.
The dividing zygote gets pushed along the Fallopian tube. Approximately four days after fertilization, the zygote has about 100 cells and is called a blastocyst. When the blastocyst reaches the uterine lining, it floats for about two days and finally implants itself in the uterine wall around six days after fertilization. This signals the beginning of pregnancy. The implanted blastocyst continues developing in the uterus for nine months. As the baby grows, the uterus stretches until it's about the size of a basketball.
This is where babies come from. This process has occurred for millions of years among many of our common ancestors. Kait would not be here without a great grandfather.
1 million sperm and you were the fastest. Those that didn't make it must have been the most imbecilic speed ever.
Well anaways, now that ya put it that way, it don't sound like much fun no more. Sigh...

Location hidden

#434123 Jan 9, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
Didn't you say you were in favor of science? If so, why laugh about the God gene?
Good question.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#434124 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus has always been: "before Abraham was, I AM!" Jesus
Christna right?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434125 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
about 2 years ago i thought love spell made a reference to her swim suit area so i commented and haven't heard the end of it since, even tho i've profusely apologized for it a number of times.
this is how the antichrist population treats the christians here:(
This is utter BS. You made an unsolicited remark about her pubic hair when she described to another poster that she was a redhead. Why are Christians always such sexually malformed, ridiculous liars?

Location hidden

#434126 Jan 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>His mother should have chewed and swallowed.
That reminds me, I need to pick up some Tapioca pudding...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434127 Jan 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you get tired of constantly hearing "No means no!" all the time?
Dude, you avatar reminds me that you used to offer some quite insightful, intelligent posts. Please continue.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434128 Jan 9, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The number one (well maybe second) complaint is almost word for word what everyone has said about him.
Actually closer than you might think.
That he's an aszhole?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#434129 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
everytime you post i think of the verse "the foolish say within their heart "no God"".
you've admitted that you ignore all objective proof of God just because you've been offended by people playing church. when are you going to see that people playing atheist are every bit as bad and even more blatantly vicious?
Silly child, there is no objective evidence for any God. All of the evidence is purely subjective.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434130 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the sexual harassment.
Good for you for recognizing that and saying something. Now you'll be harassed for doing so, but at least you had the courage to do so.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434131 Jan 9, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The number one (well maybe second) complaint is almost word for word what everyone has said about him.
Actually closer than you might think.
Wassuuup and Just Results were on a trip to the Middle East. They stopped at a local brothel where they were turned away. When they got back outside, Wasssuuup went behind the group of camels tied up outside and began, one by one, lifting their tails.

Just Results asked, "Hey, I know we just got shot down, but, what are you doing?"

Wassssuuup replied, "We'll, when we rode up here, I heard one of the women say, "Hey, look at the two assholes on that camel.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434132 Jan 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, there is no objective evidence for any God. All of the evidence is purely subjective.
And there we go.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434133 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me, I need to pick up some Tapioca pudding...
Heh heh, ugh.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#434134 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - christians do all the cognitive debating, unbelievers answer with stuff like this and "projection" and still y'all think you're the intellectuals!
now THAT'S A HOOT!!!
Thanks for sharing your delusion.

We'll let the facts speak for themselves.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434135 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well anaways, now that ya put it that way, it don't sound like much fun no more. Sigh...
Well, it can be, as long as it is not with some woman-hating, self-loathing, brainwashed-washed-as-fallen idiot like Wasssuuup.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#434136 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew.
There is a real lesson in this. Don't tell people how great they are until you know what they are really like on Topix. You can bet that waassuupp, viking and all their ilk are smiling in church every Sunday while thinking about someone's pubic hair, how they wish people were maimed and dead because they don't believe in the stuff spewed from their keyboard, and sometimes just because they are female.

You put yourself in a really precarious place by agreeing or disagreeing with *anyone* until you know what that person stands for. You also put yourself in a precarious position by agreeing with people just because they identify as Christians.

Give everyone a chance, and wait...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#434138 Jan 9, 2013
What is gross stupidity? Wasssuuup and 143 of his closest relatives in a room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 48,883
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 646,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Ooogah Boogah 971,718
opinions needed 1 hr mannersmom 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,072
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,267
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 2 hr A human being 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web