Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#434066 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to apologise to the women you've sexually harassed?
are you going to demand the same things of those who are anti-christ or are you a reverse pharisee/hypocrite?

gracewalker - is that you, you sly ole gal you?;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#434067 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
God gene...Lolz
<3
"The God gene hypothesis proposes that a specific gene (VMAT2) predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences. The idea has been postulated by geneticist Dean Hamer, the director of the Gene Structure and Regulation Unit at the U.S. National Cancer Institute, and author of the 2005 book The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired into our Genes..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_gene

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434068 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew.
i'm sorry but i'm gonna hafta put you on my stalker waiting list; i have too many to keep up with already;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#434069 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll deny it ever happened. Others here will testify that he did it. Everyone knows he did. Then he'll say he was just kidding. Then he'll say we have no sense of humor, and that we're persecuting him because he's such a good and faultless little christian.

One time, when I shot him down, he responded in all caps with "STOP RESISTING ME!!" as though he were a rapist and I was his victim. By refusing to take "no" for an answer, he demonstrates his rapist mentality.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#434070 Jan 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You mean, nonbelievers.
We keep asking you to prove your god, and you keep refusing. What do you think is going to be derived from that?
<quoted text>
Jesus never said anything, because he never existed. Your book of lies is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
No you're not.
You say your jesusgod is real; we demand that you prove it.
What's holding you up?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how's anyone supposed to reason with a lil brat (cute tho;) who won't accept authorized historic documents as facts???
You have no authorized historic documents; all you rely on is your buybull, which has been proven to be a book of lies.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>prove that you had a great great grandad.....
I don't feel any need to; I'm secure with my beliefs, and my knowledge of family history.

Too bad about you, though.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#434071 Jan 9, 2013
Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?
Don't strain yourself.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well the Messiah was prophesied back in the garden of eden
Answer my question: Which came first, the stories of Hercules the Son of Zeus and his Twelve Labors, or jesus the son of jehovah and his twelve apostles?

Don't you know?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#434072 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you talk to women about their pubic hair?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it just came up some how.
"It just came up some how?" Are you talking about your little weenie now?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i'll make a deal with ya tho; you don't presume to tell me what i can & can't say and i won't do the same to you?:)
I'll make a deal with *you*: Try living up to the same standards that you would impose on the rest of us, and maybe I'll cut you some slack.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434073 Jan 9, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>first he will say he did nothing wrong, it was a joke and the women he harassed are too sensitive. then after being put on ignore, he will say the words [like he prays for forgiveness] but won't really mean them.

which is why i refuse to post to him at this point. too many times he harassed and offered an apology that had no "soul" to it.

he just does it again and again. and plays the persecuted christian
He's ignoring me so far but it doesn't matter what he says, I read all his posts. Repulsive. Then talks about Jesus. He's not like any Christian I've ever met in Australia, but I'm starting to understand some of your views on some things.
Peace <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434074 Jan 9, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>Yer catchin' on...it gets better...or worse depending on your viewpoint.
I'm going with worse at this point. I think I'm also offended, I think someone said I was this guy. Ffs!
<3

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434075 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Every time you post, I think "lying hypocrite."
<quoted text>
Aww, gee... I dunno... Because you're a lying hypocrite?
<quoted text>
The girl with "Xcntrik's" hat wasn't me, it was a friend from work. She decided she felt a little uncomfortable with my using her pic (although she loves Xcntrik's posts) so I took it down.
i like you/your pic better anyway;)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434076 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>it just came up some how.

i'll make a deal with ya tho; you don't presume to tell me what i can & can't say and i won't do the same to you?:)
Did I tell you what you can & can't say? Or did I ask you a question? Are you actually a Christian? How did pubic hair 'just come up'?

Since: Jul 08

New York, NY

#434077 Jan 9, 2013
This will be the only post tonight for me. And it is, I think, especially relevant to a not too distant discussion on this thread.

Often when I point out pilfered words on Topix, I hear in reply that the material wasn't copyrighted. Antiquity knew nothing of copyright, but plagiarism was taken very seriously:
Ehrman wrote:
It is sometimes stated that plagiarism was either nonexistent or nonproblematic in Greek and Roman antiquity. As a prominent publication of the Jesus Seminar tells us:“The concept of plagiarism was unknown in the ancient world.” In point of fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Plagiarism was known, discussed, and condemned in ancient sources. As one of the best studies of the phenomenon, by Bernard Legras, summarizes:“In spite of the reticence of our sources and assuming that our texts are indeed admissible, we have been able to establish that plagiarism and forgery of literary works were considered offenses and punished.” Legras does go on to qualify his statement:**plagiarism and forgery were under legal sanction only in cases that appear to have affected the concerns of the state. There is no evidence of any proprietary laws, at any time or place, involving the concern to keep writings in general intact and safe from borrowing, or “stealing” as the ancients called it.**

When plagiarism was detected in antiquity, it often had actual social repercussions. Thus Vitruvius recounts an incident involving Aristophanes of Byzantium, one of the judges of a literary contest staged by the King of Pergamum to celebrate the dedication of his famed library. Aristophanes, we are told, had “read every book in the library,” and when the authors who presented their work were judged, he ruled that only one was worthy of the prize, to the consternation of the other judges and the king. But Aristophanes demonstrated that except for the one, all the “others recited borrowed work whereas the judges had to deal with originals, not with plagiaries [ceteros aliena recitavisse; oportere autem iudicantes non furta sed scripta probare].”.... The result, Vitruvius tells us, was that the plagiarizers were forced “to confess they were thieves [coegit ipsos furatos de se confitieri]. The king then ordered them to be brought to trial for theft. They were condemned and in disgrace, while Aristophanes was raised to high office and became librarian”(Book 7, Preface 7).
Ehrman, Bart D.(2012-11-16). Forgery and Counterforgery: The Use of Literary Deceit in Early Christian Polemics (p. 53). Oxford University Press, USA. Kindle Edition.

But more importantly, since the authors of Luke and Matthew plagiarized from Mark and the author of 2 Peter ripped off a large chunk of Jude, doesn't that make those NT authors thieves?

Oh my.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434078 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Every time you post, I think "lying hypocrite."
<quoted text>
Aww, gee... I dunno... Because you're a lying hypocrite?
<quoted text>
The girl with "Xcntrik's" hat wasn't me, it was a friend from work. She decided she felt a little uncomfortable with my using her pic (although she loves Xcntrik's posts) so I took it down.
btw - what does your friend from work think of my posts? tell her i said "hey";)
endtime

AOL

#434079 Jan 9, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434080 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know why God uses the weak things to confound the (so-called) wise, but He does:)
God has used you to sexually harass women who consistently reject you? Is there some 'document' that asserts God's views on this?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434081 Jan 9, 2013
1.3 billion Chinese call it the Year of the Serpent.
You're basing your opinion on a Catholic Pope's calendar. Don't you remember saying that the Catholic Church and all of its leaders are satanic?
<quoted text>
What for?
Now, address what I posted...if you have the balls.
the fact remains that Christ came in the flesh around 2013 years ago and it doesn't matter who implemented the calendar to that end.

hows that for some big balls?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#434082 Jan 9, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't see it like that...wait and see.
Humph. ;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#434083 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"The God gene hypothesis proposes that a specific gene (VMAT2) predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences. The idea has been postulated by geneticist Dean Hamer, the director of the Gene Structure and Regulation Unit at the U.S. National Cancer Institute, and author of the 2005 book The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired into our Genes..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_gene
more dribble from the 'they say' religious cult. you believe some crazy doctrine, ya know that?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#434084 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you going to demand the same things of those who are anti-christ or are you a reverse pharisee/hypocrite?
gracewalker - is that you, you sly ole gal you?;)
Translation: "No."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#434085 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry but i'm gonna hafta put you on my stalker waiting list; i have too many to keep up with already;)
How long *is* that list of people you're stalking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 92,705
Everyone is a fool 29 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr timothew 667,930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 979,450
Poll Why does bill clinton hold his mouth wide open? (Feb '08) 2 hr Mszymanski 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 183,627
More from around the web