Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#433882 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
*edited for relevance*

God-hating "atheists"

Your ugly and nasty behavior is killing your atheism in leaps and bounds as we show it to those we work with and are associated with.
Keep up the good work killing your agenda.
You still have not explained why you asserted several times yesterday that there are no atheists yet continue to discuss "atheists" and "atheism." I don't imagine an actual answer will be forthcoming since it is an irrefutable and blatant contradiction. You have failed the pop quiz.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#433883 Jan 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch asked waaasssuuup:
Why aren't you answering my question? Instead, you have to comment on my avatar--like all christians do when they don't want to answer my questions. Is it because you're a racist, and you tacitly approve of mass murder, rape and theft as long as it's all done in the name of your savior?
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't do any of that :'( nor do I condone it.
Peace, love and pretty hats <3
Here's a prime example: I asked waaasssuuup what his god has to gain by throwing people into the biblical lake of fire for all eternity for the "crime" of disbelief? What does this god have to gain by that? What does the victim learn? What is the purpose of eternal damnation and fiery agony?

I must have asked him this over half a dozen times. Instead of answering, he wanted to know about my pubic hair.

I have repeatedly asked him why he believes he is not subject to the same rules that he would impose on us; instead, he made remarks about my avatar.

That's the kind of person you are beginning to side with. And the only reason why you are beginning to side with him is because you and he are both christians.

With friends like him, you don't need enemas.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#433884 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, God is no myth, so there! ;p
<3
All gods are myths.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#433885 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I take issue with it. I think Science is one of the best inventions ever.
<3
Waaasssuuup says it's "satanic." Anything that does not conform to *his particular brand of christianity* is "anti-christ."

He lives in a very strange little world.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433886 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you got my attention
She didn't say Jello ....

.... yet.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#433887 Jan 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate science so much? Is it because it requires thought rather than blind faith?
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Blind faith requires a great deal of thought! For some....;p
<3
WRONG!!

Faith is the direct opposite of thought. It eschews reason, and demands blind obeisance.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#433888 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Praise Jesus!....
Why?

Dionysus gives us wine; praise him instead. Aphrodite is the goddess of love; praise her instead.
C ed

El Dorado Springs, MO

#433889 Jan 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Why bother? Nobody goes to your stupid links.

Just bcos yu'r illiterate doesnt make links or books stupid.

You and everyone else failed to address the big bangism at the links because they cant!

Big bang theory is a bust. Failure. No supporting science. You just repeat what you are told without verifying anything or even caring about the truth.
C ed

El Dorado Springs, MO

#433890 Jan 8, 2013
Faith is the direct opposite of thought. It eschews reason, and demands blind obeisance.

It is The Faith of Jesus e.g. Christianity which there is a mountain of evidence to support, and it is not blind.

Just shows what you fail to even understand about faith.

Caveman? not so much. All blind faith in textbook sophistry.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433891 Jan 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, just deny anything you don't like and it won't exist,huh? I wonder if that will work with the IRS.
The IRS is provable...NOW...where is your deity.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#433892 Jan 8, 2013
C ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bcos yu'r illiterate doesnt make links or books stupid.
You and everyone else failed to address the big bangism at the links because they cant!
Big bang theory is a bust. Failure. No supporting science. You just repeat what you are told without verifying anything or even caring about the truth.
because* you're* doesn't*

"bangism" is not a word.

can't*

Caution, when criticizing someone's literacy with a broad brush stroke, make sure you can at least use spellcheck and real words.
Lost In Transition

Ashburn, VA

#433893 Jan 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Off on a study of Luke/Acts.
Luke, based largely on Mark, identifies Jesus, his family, and followers as Galilee based.
And the appendix to John, chapter 21, places the Twelve back in Galilee after the crucifixion.
But Acts, which is clearly written by the same author as Luke and is obviously based on early texts that are closer to reality than Mark, places the Twelve, along with James, the putatively antagonistic brother of Jesus, back in Jerusalem and fully in sync with him.

Sup wif dat?
Jerusalem didn't rhyme with anything.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#433894 Jan 8, 2013
C ed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is The Faith of Jesus e.g. Christianity which there is a mountain of evidence to support, and it is not blind.
Caveman? not so much. All blind faith in textbook sophistry.
What "mountain of evidence?" A few writings that mention a ton of hearsay? Not compelling, considering Hercules is written about a lot more. Imhotep has actual books he wrote himself. Cthulhu has several fan clubs and a lot more writing about him. More people believe in dragons, and there's way more evidence of those, talking about the fire breathing monsters of fable by the way. So by your logic, all these things are even more real. Well, aside from Imhotep, they simply are not, thus your Jesus is not real either.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433895 Jan 8, 2013
C ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bcos yu'r illiterate ....
LOL *snort*

You MUST be a Christian.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433896 Jan 8, 2013
C ed wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is.

Have you been listening to lying preachers instead of investigating these claims to non-existent evidence?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433897 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
The glitches are occuring because the FBI is scanning their locations and whereabouts due to the many reports and complaints to topix from us Christians of rude, obnoxious postings.
I suspect we are about to see a massive number of banned people from topix. The glitches are a setback that happens to only those being investigated. I've seen no problems with my computer at all.
That's coz yer etch-a sketch computer screen isn't "sin"sitive 'nuff fer it.
Yer a real riot there porter. Did the fbi take yer red ryder bb gun away from ya too?
Hahahahahah!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#433898 Jan 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Especially in the mud.
Lime Jell-O.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#433899 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem. Many christians are attempting to make laws that govern morals, instead of justice and fairness. If they weren't, then they could live happily with their delusion and the sane people can live happily knowing that we don't have to abide by their delusion.
It is not just the christians.
Kinini - Lesotho

Maseru, Lesotho

#433900 Jan 8, 2013
Good people, God is reality and not feeling. His Word (Bible) is Himself. If you choose to believe it in your heart, you are safe, because He has never been defeated todate, His word is settled in Heaven, it can not, and will never be challenged succeesfully here on earth.

Is it too difficult to believe His word? How much have you believed this far, that is said by,e.g your government, parents, friends, ETC. How comes you cannot believe God, do you think He is liar, I don't think so, please read your bible well, and learn the goodness of God, and try to learn to fear Him.

While I understand your confusion, concerns and experience so far, please consider GOD IS NOT CONFUSED, His word has been in existence before your country, the heaven you see and the world you are in it began. Please believe Him, it will be well with you, just believe, is all He asks from you. But if you choose not, HE STILL REMAINS GOD ANYWAY, AND THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE WHO BELIEVE AND KNOW HIM, however, please give Him a chance, and ask Him to prove Himself in your life, HE will do that.

It is my prayer that someday, you let go and LET GOD, in this very world.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#433901 Jan 8, 2013
C ed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is The Faith of Jesus e.g. Christianity which there is a mountain of evidence to support,
Bullshit.
C ed wrote:
<quoted text> and it is not blind.
Blind faith. Do not question, just accept. That is blind faith.
C ed wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there is reasonable faith--I will awaken tomorrow, my car will start in the rain, my house will still be in the same place when I come home from work, I know my family will still love me--and I know there us unreasonable faith--god will take care of everything, jesus forgives all sins.

I don't need your blind, unreasonable faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Dust Storm 543,387
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Attention 228,046
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Ano 741,179
Hardee's Sandwich Piles Meat On More Meat (Apr '06) 23 min Go Blue Forever 39
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 27 min SweetGirl 21
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 29 min Now what 163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Chris Clearwater 173,928
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,795

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••