Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#433809 Jan 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate science so much? Is it because it requires thought rather than blind faith?
A logical person goes to school to think.
A religious person goes to school to believe.

Location hidden

#433810 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No. To last question.
<3
Really?'cuss that's where religion was first born.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433811 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not pop quiz. I found out about this forum as a result of the hundreds of others in our churches and places of work that have been shown of this forum and are spreading the word of the hatred of "atheists". Pop Quiz may have been one of them, I don't know.

Our communities are becoming more and more prepared of the underlying fundamental cause of the increasing violence, shooting rampages, massacres across America and we are all correlating that it stems from monsters like you who are God hating "atheists", involved in a cult of destruction.

Your ugly and nasty behavior is killing your atheism in leaps and bounds as we show it to those we work with and are associated with.

Keep up the good work killing your agenda. I do know we talk about it in our town hall meetings. Having Wi-Fi everywhere is becoming a great tool in destroying your agenda. It's high time Christians use your own words to shoot down your agenda.
Agreed. I'm here because of the suicides that came to my attention in Australia. I am me, the profile pic is me and I don't feel the need to hide behind multiple identities or to lie in order to speak my mind. It's amusing though, the whole 'sock' thing. This forum, not always.
Peace <3

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433812 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of that here...sigh...
I don't mean you btw.
<3
Yes, I am glad you noticed it too. It gets old and it's becoming tedious. They just won't even listen to reason when they project like that. It's why I often take breaks from this place.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433813 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for the abs hey?! Laughter is good for you :D
<3
Clownie is hilarious. He's so much fun to read sometimes. A beam of sunshine, a troll for lulz. If you like his comments too, you may like this link:
http://artoftrolling.com/

It's funny to see some of the things that fly through the internet.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433814 Jan 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>No one is answerable to a myth, child.
I am, God is no myth, so there! ;p
<3

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#433815 Jan 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Off on a study of Luke/Acts.
Luke, based largely on Mark, identifies Jesus, his family, and followers as Galilee based.
And the appendix to John, chapter 21, places the Twelve back in Galilee after the crucifixion.
But Acts, which is clearly written by the same author as Luke and is obviously based on early texts that are closer to reality than Mark, places the Twelve, along with James, the putatively antagonistic brother of Jesus, back in Jerusalem and fully in sync with him.
Sup wif dat?
Hypothesis: If Jesus ever existed, his ministry was actually Jerusalem based. And regardless of whether he existed, the sure historical figures, James, Peter, John, and a few others clearly were Jerusalem based.
We'll see.
Film at 11:00.
If only they had Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, texting, big brother cameras, satellites, twitter, Facebook,copy machines, cell phones, and internet back then.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433816 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I like being offensive to liars like you, no matter what method it takes. Besides, you're not educated, you know nothing of science, and nothing you know is historical fact. So you shouldn't feel offended at all come to think of it.
Now run along, you agonized demented runt.
Christianity on parade

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#433817 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am glad you noticed it too. It gets old and it's becoming tedious. They just won't even listen to reason when they project like that. It's why I often take breaks from this place.
You never take breaks from this place. You're afraid you might start believing. This place is your haven to remain deluded.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433818 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
My suggestion: make a difference in the here and now, not with imaginary friends but with people.
That actually counts for something.

You aren't as perfect as you think, either; nor as "forgiven."

It's very offensive to refer to education, science, and historical fact as "anti-christian," "hateful" and "inspired by Satan." It is very offensive to try to force your religion onto others, as though you were some kind of religious/spiritual rapist.

But you have no trouble with that, do you?
I take issue with it. I think Science is one of the best inventions ever.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433819 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>Your jesus isn't real. No one should join you in your death cult.
Ouch! ;p
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433820 Jan 8, 2013
C ed wrote:
No dear, not just atheism.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433821 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>I like being offensive to liars like you, no matter what method it takes. Besides, you're not educated, you know nothing of science, and nothing you know is historical fact. So you shouldn't feel offended at all come to think of it.

Now run along, you agonized demented runt.
That's not nice.
<3

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433822 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, God is no myth, so there! ;p
<3
Incorrect.

Gods by definition are mythical figures.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433823 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice if you presented a case first.

No it doesn't.

waaasssuuup wrote, "<quoted text> and this Creator revealed Himself through His Son.
continue to squirm away....
"

Why does your creator need to reveal itself through some mortal bastard offspring?
Aaahhhh!
;p
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433824 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you hate science so much? Is it because it requires thought rather than blind faith?
Hey! Blind faith requires a great deal of thought! For some....;p
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433825 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>The glitches are occuring because the FBI is scanning their locations and whereabouts due to the many reports and complaints to topix from us Christians of rude, obnoxious postings.
I suspect we are about to see a massive number of banned people from topix. The glitches are a setback that happens to only those being investigated. I've seen no problems with my computer at all.
Lol. Gotta love that. I've seen haters write of glitches too.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433826 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>Where's the "intelligent design" behind putting the trachea and the esophagus so close together that people can choke on the food they're eating if they aren't careful?
That reminds me of The Human Centipede for some reason...;p
<3

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433827 Jan 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is answerable to a myth, child.
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a relief it is!
after them pitiful post of yours...

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433828 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Persecuted Christian Complex
Spot on!
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Rider on the Storm 175,484
Moses never existed 5 min KiMare 703
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 558,680
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 13 min _hellbilly_ 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min lovewithin 39,333
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,137
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 28 min SobieskiSavedEurope 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min An NFL Fan 264,939
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 604,729