Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433913 Jan 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin the Wolf Witch asked waaasssuuup:
Why aren't you answering my question? Instead, you have to comment on my avatar--like all christians do when they don't want to answer my questions. Is it because you're a racist, and you tacitly approve of mass murder, rape and theft as long as it's all done in the name of your savior?

Here's a prime example: I asked waaasssuuup what his god has to gain by throwing people into the biblical lake of fire for all eternity for the "crime" of disbelief? What does this god have to gain by that? What does the victim learn? What is the purpose of eternal damnation and fiery agony?

I must have asked him this over half a dozen times. Instead of answering, he wanted to know about my pubic hair.

I have repeatedly asked him why he believes he is not subject to the same rules that he would impose on us; instead, he made remarks about my avatar.

That's the kind of person you are beginning to side with. And the only reason why you are beginning to side with him is because you and he are both christians.

With friends like him, you don't need enemas.
Ew, did you report it? I don't take sides. I agree with some statements indiscriminately and regardless of beliefs, unless it's someone who might use my words against me. I haven't read all his/her posts but have noticed a bit of a sexual harassment theme, not pleasant.
Peace <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433914 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Waaasssuuup says it's "satanic." Anything that does not conform to *his particular brand of christianity* is "anti-christ."

He lives in a very strange little world.
Yeah, there's all kinds. I don't think it's satanic at all, no more than the invention of the wheel. Humans are very clever.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433915 Jan 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't say Jello ....

.... yet.
I have now. Lol.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433916 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate science so much? Is it because it requires thought rather than blind faith?

WRONG!!

Faith is the direct opposite of thought. It eschews reason, and demands blind obeisance.
Not always. But I'm not going to argue with you, your beliefs are just as valid as anyone else's.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433917 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Why?

Dionysus gives us wine; praise him instead. Aphrodite is the goddess of love; praise her instead.
Alright. You do that.
<3
Smilin Jack

United States

#433920 Jan 9, 2013
Always look at the bright side of life

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433921 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Kamisha Block was 16 when I met her. She took a job at the local Waffle House as a waitress. She was a bright and funny young lady.
We were all a bit shocked when she joined the military. I think she saw it as her way out, her family couldn't afford college.
Her mother did not send her happily to die for her country.
But she did.
But many do send their children to war happy and proud. Many parents even encourage their children to go.

Martyrdom by proxy

“"None shall pass"”

There

#433923 Jan 9, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is what's known as a "strawman."
You are correct.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#433924 Jan 9, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious: what is your rationale for a deity that cares whether individual humans believe in it or not? Is it like Tinkerbelle? How does that work?
Tinkerbell Jesus

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/13...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#433925 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i am accountalbe with Jesus the Christ, who was crucified for my sins and raised for my justification.
won't you please join me?
So said Paul.

"Jesus was resurrected only to be choked to death by all the words Chrisitans shoved in his mouth."

YOU continue to murder Jesus. YOU are an antichrist. YOU are following Stans will.

Enjoy the flames.
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#433926 Jan 9, 2013
Hey water nymph and love spell, you are batting 100, just stupid drivel, what a joke, a job and some responsibility might do you both some good.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433927 Jan 9, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Hey water nymph and love spell, you are batting 100, just stupid drivel, what a joke, a job and some responsibility might do you both some good.
Is that why you are no longer a crister?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433928 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Kamisha Block was 16 when I met her. She took a job at the local Waffle House as a waitress. She was a bright and funny young lady.
We were all a bit shocked when she joined the military. I think she saw it as her way out, her family couldn't afford college.
Her mother did not send her happily to die for her country.
But she did.
You succeeded in making me cry. But it was for the right reason.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433929 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
every nietzsche-lover who comes to power. don't play dumb!
Name some of those Nietzsche lovers that have come to power. That is what I asked you to do in the first place. Names, please. Just names.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#433930 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why Do People Lie?
....... why people lie.
because they are christurd trolls.

hope you are safe there in your neck of the woods. not anywhere near the disaster going on around you.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433931 Jan 9, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion?
Have you been paying attention?
it seems the time he spent away from topix, did nothing to improve his personality. in fact it seems as tho he is more delusional and ranting and off kilter. Than he was before his topix "vacation".

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433932 Jan 9, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
because they are christurd trolls.
hope you are safe there in your neck of the woods. not anywhere near the disaster going on around you.
Thank you sweet one, I'm touched that you would be concerned for my welfare but it's not very nice to call nw names, she's not a Christ anything and might get offended, I think you should apologise to your tro...oops, friend.
My area is ok atm, thanks again, you are so kind and loving, God Bless you and yours <3

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#433933 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew, did you report it? I don't take sides. I agree with some statements indiscriminately and regardless of beliefs, unless it's someone who might use my words against me. I haven't read all his/her posts but have noticed a bit of a sexual harassment theme, not pleasant.
Peace <3
Before you get terribly comfortable commiserating with Kaitlyn, just remember this; he has repeatedly commented about a "used condom hanging out" of my ass. Poor Kaitlyn.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433934 Jan 9, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Your rationale is to compare God to a human parent? First off, I can't think of any human parents who would gladly commit their children to eternal torture if the children didn't believe their parents were theirs.
he has done that before. didn't work that time either. most people learn from their failures.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#433935 Jan 9, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is not just the christians.
Sam Harris is a riot of contradictions. LSD was NOT his friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Steve III 45,233
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 63,739
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,750
Gift Suggestion for a God Daughter? (Mar '15) 2 hr EstherMoore 2
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 2 hr lee 10
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 2 hr eyem 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve III 653,905
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
More from around the web