Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433928 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Kamisha Block was 16 when I met her. She took a job at the local Waffle House as a waitress. She was a bright and funny young lady.
We were all a bit shocked when she joined the military. I think she saw it as her way out, her family couldn't afford college.
Her mother did not send her happily to die for her country.
But she did.
You succeeded in making me cry. But it was for the right reason.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433929 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
every nietzsche-lover who comes to power. don't play dumb!
Name some of those Nietzsche lovers that have come to power. That is what I asked you to do in the first place. Names, please. Just names.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#433930 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why Do People Lie?
....... why people lie.
because they are christurd trolls.

hope you are safe there in your neck of the woods. not anywhere near the disaster going on around you.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433931 Jan 9, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion?
Have you been paying attention?
it seems the time he spent away from topix, did nothing to improve his personality. in fact it seems as tho he is more delusional and ranting and off kilter. Than he was before his topix "vacation".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#433932 Jan 9, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
because they are christurd trolls.
hope you are safe there in your neck of the woods. not anywhere near the disaster going on around you.
Thank you sweet one, I'm touched that you would be concerned for my welfare but it's not very nice to call nw names, she's not a Christ anything and might get offended, I think you should apologise to your tro...oops, friend.
My area is ok atm, thanks again, you are so kind and loving, God Bless you and yours <3

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#433933 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew, did you report it? I don't take sides. I agree with some statements indiscriminately and regardless of beliefs, unless it's someone who might use my words against me. I haven't read all his/her posts but have noticed a bit of a sexual harassment theme, not pleasant.
Peace <3
Before you get terribly comfortable commiserating with Kaitlyn, just remember this; he has repeatedly commented about a "used condom hanging out" of my ass. Poor Kaitlyn.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433934 Jan 9, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Your rationale is to compare God to a human parent? First off, I can't think of any human parents who would gladly commit their children to eternal torture if the children didn't believe their parents were theirs.
he has done that before. didn't work that time either. most people learn from their failures.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#433935 Jan 9, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is not just the christians.
Sam Harris is a riot of contradictions. LSD was NOT his friend.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#433936 Jan 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop eating the squirrel turds.
He thought they were chocolate tic tacs.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433937 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi :) I read you were a hateful troll. I disagree. You do know that this is topix right? Not many people here care about whether they offend anyone or not. It's because of very limited moderation that under the guise of one way "free speech" that people seem to think hate speech makes them witty and superior. Love your work, Blessings <3
careful, he will be asking you to show him your pubic hair on your first cyber date.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#433938 Jan 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a religion for someone who never existed.
just because you choose to ignore certain aspects of history doesn't mean that it didn't happen, it only means that you're biased & prejudice. do you deny the holocaust as well?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433939 Jan 9, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see hate. I'm sorry if Christians have hurt you but we don't all hate.
<3
of course you don't!!!!!!!!! because he is a christurd just like you. you justify it, and relabel it.

yet call WN hatefilled.

all we ask for is just one topix fundie who is honest. just one!

btw have you found those bibull scriptures that say to tell people to SHUT THE HELL UP?...... still waiting!

you're a donkey braying about what you think are long ears on another.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433940 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Before you get terribly comfortable commiserating with Kaitlyn, just remember this; he has repeatedly commented about a "used condom hanging out" of my ass. Poor Kaitlyn.
Soooo..you're the puppeteer huh?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433941 Jan 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The only case you have is a case of stupid.
LoL!!!!!!!!

^5

everytime he posts that saying YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID pops into my head.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#433942 Jan 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to convince yourself that I believe in your deity, does it make it seem more real to you?
You do believe in God as seen by your defiance of that one and only real true God. Now if you were to vanish from the topix scene for good, I'd say you probably are an unbeliever, but you are in bondage and are helpless to leave.

Thanks for continuing to show your discomfort, as it illustrates the power our God has over you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433943 Jan 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you choose to ignore certain aspects of history doesn't mean that it didn't happen, it only means that you're biased & prejudice. do you deny the holocaust as well?
No it doesn't. It does show that you have no means of proving your assertions, and you try to "twist" history to make it appear as though you are correct...which is not the case.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#433944 Jan 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Before you get terribly comfortable commiserating with Kaitlyn, just remember this; he has repeatedly commented about a "used condom hanging out" of my ass. Poor Kaitlyn.
I know, I try not to judge, I sometimes don't succeed and I don't always agree with what people might say, but I don't feel the need to argue with everyone about everything, all the time. As for Waaaa, I agree with some things but not others and I was making an observation. I think Kaitlin is a good person and just doesn't react well to negative confrontation, if she's upset with someone, I figure she has her reasons and try to stay out of it. People are complex individuals and I don't see them as black and white, I often see the many shades in between.
Peace <3

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433945 Jan 9, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you don't!!!!!!!!! because he is a christurd just like you. you justify it, and relabel it.
yet call WN hatefilled.
all we ask for is just one topix fundie who is honest. just one!
btw have you found those bibull scriptures that say to tell people to SHUT THE HELL UP?...... still waiting!
you're a donkey braying about what you think are long ears on another.
Your hatred on display for all to see. I'm showing 3 people your post right now. They say you are a disgusting lost soul and believe it is types like you that are insane and do awful deeds in our society. I agreed with them.
You're just making a joke out of yourself.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433946 Jan 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No it doesn't. It does show that you have no means of proving your assertions, and you try to "twist" history to make it appear as though you are correct...which is not the case.
waasssup was right. You're wrong.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433947 Jan 9, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL!!!!!!!!
^5
everytime he posts that saying YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID pops into my head.
Sledge hammers pop into KittenKoder's head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 2 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web